Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So im hollerin at this girl.....mildly (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=70525)

Ghost1 05-07-2014 04:08 PM

So im hollerin at this girl.....mildly

An AYO

But yo

Ayo sons

But

Forreal

Yo

Shes got a man. Usually i wont concern myself with this type of scenario....just because i dont personally prefer to put in more then a day or 2s effort. But i see this bitch at work anyways so she could be a side project....so i just talk to her mildly.

The other day shes like....hey its my bday...u should come by....my bf is at the drs office gettin a check up

So im gettin ready to head over an she hits me up like....dont come over. Its not a good time.

BITCH I ALREADY RUBBED THAT EASY 9NE OUT AN I JUST PUT ON THIS FLY ASS POLO ...YA BOY BEARD SMELLS OF RICH CEDAR AND I GOT A VISHIS CREATINE PUMP

WAT THE FUCK!?!?

BITCH U BETTER GET FAMILIAR

I didnt text her back. I just put on sum little john drew pictures of women getting into plqne crashes.

The next day (today)

She says.... hey sorry bout yesterday

My bf found out he has joint cancer.

:0

So....

U trynna come by tonite tho?

Im srry jesus.

THE PUZZLEMASTER 05-07-2014 04:12 PM

Storytelling skills increased plus ten sun

Ghost1 05-07-2014 04:13 PM

:)

This is a light one.

El Muffin 05-07-2014 04:14 PM

Hahaha my jumpoff is dyin over here

Cooooolllldblooooded

THE PUZZLEMASTER 05-07-2014 04:14 PM

Much longer and I woulda changed the channel for lack of nsfw

Ghost1 05-07-2014 04:15 PM

Truuuuchainz

The hardbody paragraphs dont get the love they deserve.

THE PUZZLEMASTER 05-07-2014 04:20 PM

jointcancer=aidsnigga, greenlight 4 dome tho

StarFaggot 05-07-2014 04:34 PM

Many details were left out.

Have you smashed before?
So you met her at work and got her number?
Why couldn't she go to your place?
You see the bitch at work... So you're at work and you see her or she works there?

StarFaggot 05-07-2014 04:43 PM

Bags it's clear you live with someone maternal. All the signs are pointing to it. Get on the blog thing it's time to supplement that income.

Ghost1 05-07-2014 04:50 PM

U decided ud blatantly steal veritas drapes angoe for yourself.....then post it in 2 seperate threads cuz you were so excited?

Lol. Please stop masaiiing.

An in regards to ur other post

No i never smashed
Yes i met her at work an got her n7mber
She could hqve came to my place.....but she asked me to come to hers.....its ok to leave the house sometimes....
Qn yea she works here....ive told you i work for a medical health insurance provider in the central billing office....people dont come to visit.

All tuem questi9ns were obv tho

Aero just like hearing himself type.

anime_boners 05-07-2014 04:50 PM

waaaaay gone

pls, for your soul, and ion't even believe in souls, but for your soul, don't do it.

sidenote: i refuse to believe your beard smells of anything but old sweat, and whatever foods white people eat.. like grilled cheese w/ mayo or some shit.

Ghost1 05-07-2014 04:52 PM

LOOOOL

Cedar. Carved by the axe of a warlord.

StarFaggot 05-07-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 331666)
U decided ud blatantly steal veritas drapes angoe for yourself.....then post it in 2 seperate threads cuz you were so excited?

Lol. Please stop masaiiing.

An in regards to ur other post

No i never smashed
Yes i met her at work an got her n7mber
She could hqve came to my place.....but she asked me to come to hers.....its ok to leave the house sometimes....
Qn yea she works here....ive told you i work for a medical health insurance provider in the central billing office....people dont come to visit.

All tuem questi9ns were obv tho

Aero just like hearing himself type.

Stop it Bags. You've never outright denied living with maternals.

It's not just the apple themed drapes it's that your PC's in the kitchen. No bachelor has a PC in the kitchen that's a community computer.

None of my business though.

Ghost1 05-07-2014 05:02 PM

Ive stated numerous times That i live alone.
I have a laptop....it is portable...i do the video mags in my kitchen because i prefer the ambience created by the surrounding windows tho there are mags that ive done in my living room which defeats this gorilla minded theory.

Any other inquiries detective whitebread?

Hush 05-07-2014 05:04 PM

Shes fat isn't she

Ghost1 05-07-2014 05:06 PM

LMAO

Nah yo

Shes mad short tho

Like a little elf w titties.

Wise Wiggles 05-07-2014 05:11 PM

Yo I read every post in thread aloud, in my wetarrd voice and it was amusing but yeah I wood still fuck the elf. fuck that nigga and his cancerous joints. He just scared she on the way out. leave a hicky in between her vagina and her asshole for good measure!

StarFaggot 05-07-2014 05:32 PM

Whitebread? I'll put so much dark matter in your sister's vaginal cavity your next Thanksgiving will be held in a parallel universe.

Dope girl 05-07-2014 05:52 PM

cancer is srs condition anyway i hope everything goes well for u and her

Batty 05-07-2014 06:35 PM

Bags. You are clearly boarding expertly in this thread. I can't help but to salute.

Drapes are sketchy, but boarding is sound.