Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   AOBC is the next earnings gapper (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140374)

NYCSPITZ 06-14-2019 09:41 AM

AOBC is the next earnings gapper

Multi year support levels. Earnings moves this puppy nice. Calls end of day weds gonna b real nice 200-300%++ at open imho

NYCSPITZ 06-14-2019 09:41 AM

Free money for y'all

Diode 06-14-2019 10:40 AM

Short volume percent for $AOBC was 59.48% on 06-10-19. Ran down to 8.

Then a pump to 9 today.

Dump is coming. Shorts don't get squeezed with that much short volume.

~RustyGunZ~ 06-14-2019 10:49 AM

@Aero who is right itt?

Aero 06-14-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 741865)
@Aero who is right itt?

Either could be right but Diode is wrong in saying that shorts don't get squeezed with that much short volume. That's when they get squeezed the most bc multiple shorts have to cover.

The float on AOBC is high though and doesn't have enough volume for an entry for me.

Blue Bayou 06-14-2019 11:01 AM

No one knows if the stock is going to go up, or down.....least of all stock brokers

Aero 06-14-2019 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bayou (Post 741867)
No one knows if the stock is going to go up, or down.....least of all stock brokers

Yea brokers don't care they get paid either way.

NYCSPITZ 06-14-2019 11:38 AM

2 million dollars before noon is good volume. All that shorting couldn't crack support around 8.2. Gonna be very bullish next week into thursday.

Diode 06-14-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 741866)
Either could be right but Diode is wrong in saying that shorts don't get squeezed with that much short volume. That's when they get squeezed the most bc multiple shorts have to cover.

The float on AOBC is high though and doesn't have enough volume for an entry for me.

With that float, how do you squeeze them?

I doubt they're naked shorts trading on margin for someone like Smith&Wesson.

Aero 06-14-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 741874)
With that float, how do you squeeze them?

I doubt they're naked shorts trading on margin for someone like Smith&Wesson.

True, the float is huge so you'd need massive volume for a squeeze which I don't see happening unless news is incredible.

El Muffin 06-14-2019 01:03 PM

Loool

NYCSPITZ 06-14-2019 01:22 PM

You're both forgetting institutional manipulation. You think shorts will stay parked there if there's info leaked that the company's gonna run a stock up on earnings? Not a chance...if anything they'll kill it end of day wednesday then run it up thursday before fomo executions take it down, albeit to a newer high.

Ghost1 06-14-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 741877)
Loool

lol wtf r u doing geeking in this thread

Diode 06-14-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 741878)
You're both forgetting institutional manipulation. You think shorts will stay parked there if there's info leaked that the company's gonna run a stock up on earnings? Not a chance...if anything they'll kill it end of day wednesday then run it up thursday before fomo executions take it down, albeit to a newer high.

earnings aren't what they used to be - particular because of shorts who are willing to park and manipulate things down regardless of meeting or beating estimates.

the conspiracy is on the sell side, not the buy side (outside of penny pump and dumps).

NYCSPITZ 06-14-2019 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 741882)
earnings aren't what they used to be - particular because of shorts who are willing to park and manipulate things down regardless of meeting or beating estimates.

the conspiracy is on the sell side, not the buy side (outside of penny pump and dumps).

Generally you're right the conspiracy is on the sell side but I can almost guarantee Trump's gonna get us to all-time highs his ego needs to set a market record again. Tariffs gonna get settled and and we gonna see one last bull hurrah or two.

The market runs on things as tenuous as Trump's tweets why wouldn't earnings pop up aobc when the market is near all time highs and at multi year support? Come on now...it's not even about beating estimates here the chart is too strong unless earnings are a complete disaster it will gap up hard.

Aero 06-14-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 741883)
Generally you're right the conspiracy is on the sell side but I can almost guarantee Trump's gonna get us to all-time highs his ego needs to set a market record again. Tariffs gonna get settled and and we gonna see one last bull hurrah or two.

The market runs on things as tenuous as Trump's tweets why wouldn't earnings pop up aobc when the market is near all time highs and at multi year support? Come on now...it's not even about beating estimates here the chart is too strong unless earnings are a complete disaster it will gap up hard.

When is AOBC due to report earnings and do you foresee positive earnings? Diode is right in that earnings aren't what they used to be.

Shorters have the 50 day Moving Average at 9.28 they can begin to reject the stock at. A clear break above 9.28 and it would interest me but again this has a high float, is on a downtrend, and I don't know what to anticipate earnings to be.

NYCSPITZ 06-14-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 741884)
When is AOBC due to report earnings and do you foresee positive earnings? Diode is right in that earnings aren't what they used to be.

Shorters have the 50 day Moving Average at 9.28 they can begin to reject the stock at. A clear break above 9.28 and it would interest me but again this has a high float, is on a downtrend, and I don't know what to anticipate earnings to be.

I looked up a yahoo finance article and it seems earnings could be lukewarm. But based on chart it's gonna go hard up or down and I'm guessing up.

Speaking of software companies in diode's region since he does software in SC RHT is gonna massively shit the bed soon and puts will make you a small fortune if timed correctly

NYCSPITZ 06-14-2019 02:18 PM

9.28 lmfao you fucking serious that's light work nothing apocalyptic is coming and that means a gap up

Aero 06-14-2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 741886)
9.28 lmfao you fucking serious that's light work nothing apocalyptic is coming and that means a gap up

LOL I'm almost positive it doesn't get past 9.28 at any point. When do they report earnings?

Also do you use Stocktwits?

NYCSPITZ 06-14-2019 02:27 PM

nah gonna sign up now