Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Open Mic Section (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Loose scribblins (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140355)

Bodey 06-09-2019 12:45 AM

Loose scribblins

I’m nervous a lot, sad on purpose, distraught. An evil journalist plots against herself more than not, as if she likes to curve her palms around a furnace that’s hot. Slurpin up snot as she curses and flops from the tourniquet, shot, and now she’s teething curbs across her worthlessness—stop. Stop her impervious thoughts, they’re undeservingly cropped between the hemispheres, locked, until she sheds a tear, drops, and hurts beyond her years like a subservient clock

A blended scheme of madness, a commending lean to ratchets; a faggot with some matches covered in the devil’s gasses. Oh, it’s tragic, but I like it. The fact is I’m a dyke bitch that’s a magnet for the vices. A flight risk that the flies sniff before the rigamortis bites in. And starts to chortle as it tightens, and snorkels hepatitis and burrows indecisive like a human to a light switch; oh how dare I write this. There’s no use in tryna fight this. I’m a pussy like a slightly sliced wrist in the middle of a night shift

Bodey 07-01-2019 03:37 AM

Well damn

John Dillinger 07-01-2019 01:23 PM

Shit was ill

Scar 07-02-2019 05:15 PM

this was pretty awesome! flow was sooo smooth. there were many great lines and ideas that i wished were expounded on a little more.

Quote:

Stop her impervious thoughts, they’re undeservingly cropped between the hemispheres
the ending was really nice. hope to read more from you

dead man 07-04-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodey (Post 741591)
I’m nervous a lot, sad on purpose, distraught. An evil journalist plots against herself more than not, as if she likes to curve her palms around a furnace that’s hot. Slurpin up snot as she curses and flops from the tourniquet, shot, and now she’s teething curbs across her worthlessness—stop. Stop her impervious thoughts, they’re undeservingly cropped between the hemispheres, locked, until she sheds a tear, drops, and hurts beyond her years like a subservient clock

A blended scheme of madness, a commending lean to ratchets; a faggot with some matches covered in the devil’s gasses. Oh, it’s tragic, but I like it. The fact is I’m a dyke bitch that’s a magnet for the vices. A flight risk that the flies sniff before the rigamortis bites in. And starts to chortle as it tightens, and snorkels hepatitis and burrows indecisive like a human to a light switch; oh how dare I write this. There’s no use in tryna fight this. I’m a pussy like a slightly sliced wrist in the middle of a night shift

@Objective is absolutely right.

your brief returns into the fold of anxious sublimation through this weird little craft we have here is always welcome. seeing a bodey post is a relief in an odd way. that we're all still out there doing this thing.

this might, or might not, be a good time to suggest that it will be okay. we're all getting through it however we can manage.

your writing is dope. your person is dope. it all shines through when you press submit.

hope all is well my dude

black

Objective 07-06-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 743377)
@Objective is absolutely right.

Digging up old threads cus I ain't been here for a minute. I never post as someone else unless I create some puzzle thing @Knucklehead will shut down before it has even started properly. Just want y'all to know that I ain't the alias kind of guy.

That said, shit was cool @Bodey. Keep dropping.

Bodey 07-09-2019 01:25 AM

Means more than you know, guys. Thanks for takin the time to read