Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Any text battlers still alive out there? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=150120)

Zaddy 12-11-2021 06:54 AM

Any text battlers still alive out there?

I know it’s been really slow here without any leagues or anything but we started up the LLL on RB and it’s poppin. Got some dope sign ins and I want you guys to come sign in too. The sites need to work together and all battlers should always go wherever text is happening at the moment. I’d much rather be battling here but w.e

So…JOIN THE LLL

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...24-SIGN-IN-OUT

@Aero @bleak @Cereal @Destroyer @King @Miss Netcees @Ryno @Sinacog @Sharp @Snitching is gangsta @Blas @Cred @DynamiCz @BodySnatcher @Jabari Black @Flow @Suthaveli @Ghost1 @Innovator @Incredible @Orc @Killing Spree @Real Spit @King @JEM @Barcotic @Blue Bayou @Dregs @Viper @Schadenfreude @MFtastick @joog @Maximus @sral @MMLP @Diablo @Plot @Chyeahhh!!! @Alvin Karpis @murda sho @Resin M-I-C @pharohs army @superboy estar legend @Prozac @Dominate @juan Dillinger @Lenox @Useless @Big Bolo @Krucial Th1rt3en @King Karaoke @Lotto Smirk @Defiant @WRATH @veritas @shia lebruh @Cyrax @Black Mask @Nigma @Qualm @Objective @Enbombz @Basic M @Saitama @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Meth @Slechtn @b dot lesnar @Mike Wrecka @Greed @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Packed Graves @Frank Metts @Moe Jetts @Paradigm @Ronin @ill nik-A @sour joog @Knux @Strikta @Cashius @El Muffin @Junto @Tic @trap @classickERBL @Plethora @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @sonny daze @Wanderer @SuckaFreeCashier @Razah @Adonis @big baby @Cynic @Witty @Neighbor @JShazo @Victor @Hush @Joe Boston @Ender @Pinot Grij @strange @Unfukwitable @Profit @Habitat @Mr. J @Swerve @Burd @Letterman @Darker Ego @kannon @Concrete @Untold @Artifice @Adverse @john hensley @Clout @BROKE LESNAR @josh s

Eviction 12-11-2021 12:05 PM

not going back there with dagel as admin LOL.

I got it active they fucked me over, and I str8 up deleted my account and said fuck this shit.

that's the era of cat fishes, half them accounts be dagel or cry, the ones that are real think the shit is legit.

mfs be pretending to be old dudes.

Bomb Bard 12-11-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eviction (Post 818059)
not going back there with dagel as admin LOL.

I got it active they fucked me over, and I str8 up deleted my account and said fuck this shit.

that's the era of cat fishes, half them accounts be dagel or cry, the ones that are real think the shit is legit.

mfs be pretending to be old dudes.

Lol @ you got it active

Zaddy 12-11-2021 02:08 PM

What a fucking loser

Untold 12-11-2021 04:25 PM

People still battling? It’s been so long.

How’s everyone been?

Eviction 12-11-2021 04:25 PM

Nobody was over there or even thinking about it until I brought it back brought a whole site over for that dum ppv I let dagel run I never needed fake accounts don’t you think it’s weird all the people “coming back” immediately goes to that dagel thread y’all might fall for cat fish not me lmfao whatever momentum they have is thanks to me and that won’t stick and I will find joy in that

Eviction 12-11-2021 04:35 PM

Cry is also running a tournament when dagel still owes for the last one I consider him and dagel same people and dagel also deleted threads where he got caught biting should post that shit here since he don’t got powers here

Eviction 12-11-2021 04:59 PM

I was in the middle of running a tournament and I was told to step aside I don't like leaving shit un finished, had that tournament bracket filled in an hour during thanksgiving LMFAO and already had the wheels in motion for an alias tournament, but they want to do a stupid audio tournament when mfs don't care about audio around here lmfao.

Bomb Bard 12-11-2021 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untold (Post 818063)

How’s everyone been?

Rap battles.com buddy how you

& gone @ triple post of rage

Eviction 12-11-2021 05:06 PM

rb got more cat fishes than all the cam whore sites rn LMFAO

Bomb Bard 12-11-2021 05:11 PM

Oh fuck dude. Hahahaha your getting wittier man

Zaddy 12-11-2021 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untold (Post 818063)

How’s everyone been?

Slide bro. I have a spot for you in the league

Eviction 12-11-2021 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Bard (Post 818070)
Oh fuck dude. Hahahaha your getting wittier man

I couldn’t think of a multie for cam shore site

Amen 12-11-2021 05:55 PM

Who made that faggot an admin?

Wasn’t he banned several times from that side for biting?

Great look……. RB trash.

Eviction 12-11-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 818073)
Who made that faggot an admin?

Wasn’t he banned several times from that side for biting?

Great look……. RB trash.

Yea technically me but I was told not to give him power he deleted all those threads where he got caught and gave himself accomps/hof rofl

Eviction 12-11-2021 07:25 PM

lol its funny they ran and snitch and made it look like I was fucking with everyones account when I just fucked with theres, I deleted there accounts LOL they look like noobs now. I said nc would be throwing me a parade rn for that shit lmfao. i'll just let cry and dagel have it, so dagel can pretend to be a hall of famer now.

El Muffin 12-11-2021 08:06 PM

Nostalgia isn’t hitting hard enough as of late tbh but GL

El Muffin 12-11-2021 08:10 PM

Lmao Dagel

First thing I think of is a fkn arugula pizza and tears of a topicalist & it makes me smile

Amen 12-11-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eviction (Post 818074)
Yea technically me but I was told not to give him power he deleted all those threads where he got caught and gave himself accomps/hof rofl

So you made him admin and now regret it?

Eviction 12-11-2021 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 818081)
So you made him admin and now regret it?

basically, I had him as sm first then they had me make him admin then when I did I was told to step down. I was never wanting to mod shit there but no one was on there so I did cuz I hate modding shit.

he had more power with me lol

after this I said no more working on sites unless it's my own so I'm making rapbattlelegends.com haha.

ima put no dagels aloud in the headline.

and he throws hissy fits when he don't get his way he threatened to quit 3 times over the accomps and hof lmfao, I built the aaccomp system there and took my shit with me now they have to figure out how to put the old accomp system back up, so if they want there accomps theyll have to come to the new rb tbh or wait until someone there figures how to put the old accomp system back.