Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Chyeahhh's Sunday Mass Pt 1: The Angel's Perversion (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140456)

Chyeahhh!!! 07-07-2019 10:29 AM

Chyeahhh's Sunday Mass Pt 1: The Angel's Perversion

Ever wonder why occult and Satanic practices at their core have the male and female sex organs conjoined via symbolism? This pretty much boils down to what was happening in the Days of Noah and why the decision was made to destroy and rebuild.

The Angels came down and saw that the women were fair, etc etc but what we're left with to believe or speculate is that these celestial beings were love struck horny jealous angels that chose to defy god in the heat of passion. Let us not forget that the biggest form of flattery is imitation, or in this case perversion.

The Fallen's endgame was never about simple mockery, but to be on the creators level. We see this today with the crossing of species, tweaking this gene and that gene for growth, etc etc. Do you think that the product of sex between Angels and women being giants or the Nephilim was an accident? Did these Angels have foreknowledge of what the direct result of the union would bring about?

A big secret in the biology of women is that the women have the growth inhibitor gene. This is a cap god put in place post flood after the abomination took place which put a stop to giants. He also put a cap on how long the giants would live. This is also when the "veil" was put into place. A barrier where angels could not have direct contact with humans. So it seems God was putting fail safes in place so this would not happen again. Here's the kicker though, what are the implications here with this growth inhibitor gene?

Ever hear of a liger? This is a crossbred result of a male lion and a female tiger. It's the largest cat on Earth. The growth inhibitor gene is also prevalent in the animal kingdoms biology. The kicker is the crossbreeding, it's a way around the cap and man found a way. Crossbreeding was also a huge thing during the days of Noah with man and animal. Those glyphs you see on Egyptian walls weren't just there for entertainment. Those mythological creatures where man and beast were one are very much true. These experiments are what were taking place in the days of Noah and after the flood.

But what about the depictions of conjoined sexual organs in the practices? What does this represent? Well a little known gem is that the angels have both the X and Y chromosome, making them man and woman all in one. Anything clicking yet? It should be. The biological makeup of the angels are what contributed to the creation of the giants with the women.

So what we're seeing in today's society with this perversion of same sex, woman identifying as men, vice versa, etc etc, are all esoteric manifestations of the Fallen's plan since the beginning. You can think of it as an infestation of the collective conscious being influenced by evil showing itself in the physical sense. Everything is sex sex sex, but unnatural, unclean, taboo sex. That is the beast my friends.

Now through technological means, alternate routes around God's caps have been taking place. However, to understand the endgame we have to revisit the beginning. What I said about "man finding a way" in regards to the liger isn't as plain as it seems. It is just one example of many in what I deem a compartmental strategy of the Fallen's Endgame. I will elaborate on this further in Pt 2 which will be next Sunday.

Aero 07-07-2019 10:36 AM

I mean possibly.

I used to live next to a conspiracy theorist type of guy and he told me black people lived in what we call America before white people came. He said we’re the true native Americans and there’s no way all those slaves could’ve come from being brought on ships.

He also said giants were real. 20 foot plus giants. He also said the thing you’re saying about breeding.

He also said the first real US president had black in him.

Had me thinking tbh

White LGI 07-07-2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 743500)
I mean possibly.

I used to live next to a conspiracy theorist type of guy and he told me black people lived in what we call America before white people came. He said we’re the true native Americans and there’s no way all those slaves could’ve come from being brought on ships.

He also said giants were real. 20 foot plus giants. He also said the thing you’re saying about breeding.

Had me thinking tbh

They say the first president was a nigga?

Damn Barack

DMS 07-08-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! (Post 743499)
Ever wonder why occult and Satanic practices at their core have the male and female sex organs conjoined via symbolism? This pretty much boils down to what was happening in the Days of Noah and why the decision was made to destroy and rebuild.

The Angels came down and saw that the women were fair, etc etc but what we're left with to believe or speculate is that these celestial beings were love struck horny jealous angels that chose to defy god in the heat of passion. Let us not forget that the biggest form of flattery is imitation, or in this case perversion.

The Fallen's endgame was never about simple mockery, but to be on the creators level. We see this today with the crossing of species, tweaking this gene and that gene for growth, etc etc. Do you think that the product of sex between Angels and women being giants or the Nephilim was an accident? Did these Angels have foreknowledge of what the direct result of the union would bring about?

A big secret in the biology of women is that the women have the growth inhibitor gene. This is a cap god put in place post flood after the abomination took place which put a stop to giants. He also put a cap on how long the giants would live. This is also when the "veil" was put into place. A barrier where angels could not have direct contact with humans. So it seems God was putting fail safes in place so this would not happen again. Here's the kicker though, what are the implications here with this growth inhibitor gene?

Ever hear of a liger? This is a crossbred result of a male lion and a female tiger. It's the largest cat on Earth. The growth inhibitor gene is also prevalent in the animal kingdoms biology. The kicker is the crossbreeding, it's a way around the cap and man found a way. Crossbreeding was also a huge thing during the days of Noah with man and animal. Those glyphs you see on Egyptian walls weren't just there for entertainment. Those mythological creatures where man and beast were one are very much true. These experiments are what were taking place in the days of Noah and after the flood.

But what about the depictions of conjoined sexual organs in the practices? What does this represent? Well a little known gem is that the angels have both the X and Y chromosome, making them man and woman all in one. Anything clicking yet? It should be. The biological makeup of the angels are what contributed to the creation of the giants with the women.

So what we're seeing in today's society with this perversion of same sex, woman identifying as men, vice versa, etc etc, are all esoteric manifestations of the Fallen's plan since the beginning. You can think of it as an infestation of the collective conscious being influenced by evil showing itself in the physical sense. Everything is sex sex sex, but unnatural, unclean, taboo sex. That is the beast my friends.

Now through technological means, alternate routes around God's caps have been taking place. However, to understand the endgame we have to revisit the beginning. What I said about "man finding a way" in regards to the liger isn't as plain as it seems. It is just one example of many in what I deem a compartmental strategy of the Fallen's Endgame. I will elaborate on this further in Pt 2 which will be next Sunday.

The Bible never explicitly says angels were the "sons of god", and the Dead Sea Scrolls describes the "fallen" as descendants of angels who were perverted and not fully divine. Also, I have a hard time believing angels, who dwell in the none physical realm of heaven, have a biological makeup. Perhaps the are able to manifest themselves in physical forms, but those forms having chromosomes seems far fetched.

DMS 07-08-2019 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 743500)
I mean possibly.

Had me thinking tbh

If you do a little research you'll find that human beings can't live at heights much past 9 feet, the weight would be to much for our legs and our hearts wouldn't be able to pump correctly. I think the fact the tallest man ever recorded died of a foot infection which didn't get blood illustrates my point well. oh, and the current tallest man walks with crutches all the time.

Aero 07-08-2019 11:37 AM

Word.

~RustyGunZ~ 07-08-2019 02:37 PM

But what if Giants weren’t homosapiens

Destroyer 07-08-2019 08:01 PM

elenin tho

White LGI 07-08-2019 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 743612)

Eli Manning?

El Muffin 07-09-2019 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 743627)
elenin tho

DMS 07-09-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 743612)

Then they'd be giraffes and I wouldn't care

uh-oh 07-09-2019 06:10 PM

all men have both the x and y chromosome you fools

Witty 07-09-2019 06:35 PM

Lol imagine believing this.

Amen 07-10-2019 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 743743)
all men have both the x and y chromosome you fools

Accurate. Men have both an X and Y while females have 2 X’s (XX).

Geno 07-11-2019 06:21 AM

So basically, bottom line here... All angels are transvestites. Wonderful. Thanks chyeahhh

Batty 07-15-2019 11:58 AM

TLDR but I’m glad to see some things never change at NC. I’m here for the nostalgia, bros

Pakistani Hand Cannon 09-16-2019 07:22 PM

they ain't hear me though

hope you're healthy nigga

White LGI 09-16-2019 11:44 PM

Remember when I washed your dishes in that text battle? Word homie I marked u

sral 09-17-2019 12:33 AM

lmao @ Noah’s arc beastiality being linked to the Egyptian hieroglyphics and more

fascinating

Pharaohs Army 09-17-2019 01:04 AM

Why do you believe in angels and god?