Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Whoever is making tags about my daughter just stop, for one it doesn't bother me at all (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=61842)

Frank Metts 03-27-2014 09:55 AM

Whoever is making tags about my daughter just stop, for one it doesn't bother me at all

It's just words on message board

But it really does make you look very childish and foolish

I just hate to feel like one of my NCGs, my dysfunctional family is really that immature and ignorant

Masaii 03-27-2014 09:58 AM

I think this will be counter productive brah.

Keep an eye on them tags.

Diode 03-27-2014 10:08 AM

making a post about how much it doesn't bother you isn't helping the cause

and no, it isn't me.

StarFaggot 03-27-2014 10:13 AM

Tags are cowardly

Ghost1 03-27-2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masaii (Post 308340)
I think this will be counter productive brah.

Keep an eye on them tags.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 308341)
making a post about how much it doesn't bother you isn't helping the cause

and no, it isn't me.

Destroyer 03-27-2014 10:17 AM

that one was from me frank!

taggers are the lowest of the low

Lars 03-27-2014 10:19 AM

NOT ME EITHER, TBHONEST

Destroyer 03-27-2014 10:20 AM

ouch
the des tag, that's brutal
props tho

Badweather 03-27-2014 10:27 AM

here's how i see it. people troll for the sole purpose of frazzling others. once you understand that's their only intent. it should immediately make their words hollow.

no matter what combination of words they use or how they use them. how could you let a perfect stranger tell you what's what about a life they no nothing about? conceptually, it's at such a high level of ridiculousness, you should almost feel pity for them. it's worse than middle school, and looking back on it now, how silly was THAT shit?

StarFaggot 03-27-2014 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badweather (Post 308348)
here's how i see it. people troll for the sole purpose of frazzling others. once you understand that's their only intent. it should immediately make their words hollow.

no matter what combination of words they use or how they use them. how could you let a perfect stranger tell you what's what about a life they no nothing about? conceptually, it's at such a high level of ridiculousness, you should almost feel pity for them. it's worse than middle school, and looking back on it now, how silly was THAT shit?

Thanks for advice bro

StarFaggot 03-27-2014 10:33 AM

My next thread will be about how much I don't care about the negative things you guys say about me.

Ghost1 03-27-2014 10:33 AM

Now finish him, aero

Diode 03-27-2014 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badweather (Post 308348)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Bd00J740Ub...00/Jimmies.jpg

Frank Metts 03-27-2014 10:44 AM

It's not counter productive because It truly doesn't bother me ... It makes whoever doing it look frail and weak

And tbh I don't want any of my boarders looking frail and weak

An Lol is an lol, those comments are just shock factor that make people cringe

The purpose of threads are to have people participate, to laugh, not to have them look at a tag in disbelief that someone would stoop to those measure to try and create a laugh

If it makes you feel better, keep posting them

Diode 03-27-2014 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Metts (Post 308355)
It's not counter productive because It truly doesn't bother me ... It makes whoever doing it look frail and weak

And tbh I don't want any of my boarders looking frail and weak

An Lol is an lol, those comments are just shock factor that make people cringe

The purpose of threads are to have people participate, to laugh, not to have them look at a tag in disbelief that someone would stoop to those measure to try and create a laugh

If it makes you feel better, keep posting them

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...79/920/e01.jpg

Destroyer 03-27-2014 10:47 AM

it's passive aggressive boarding
it's pussy boarding, basically

StarFaggot 03-27-2014 10:55 AM

Oh please stop it Frank. Where were you when people were making fun of Beyond's eye, Badweather's homelessness or Allen Knight being Mexican? You probably were right in there cracking jokes. I for one don't joke on the disabled bc God forbid. This is Netcees where YOU've posted the lamest topics possible hoping for a laugh and we let that slide bc your Joe's brother.

This thread is pathetic.

Frank Metts 03-27-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 308361)
Oh please stop it Frank. Where were you when people were making fun of Beyond's eye, Badweather's homelessness or Allen Knight being Mexican? You probably were right in there cracking jokes. I for one don't joke on the disabled bc God forbid. This is Netcees where YOU've posted the lamest topics possible hoping for a laugh and we let that slide bc your Joe's brother.

This thread is pathetic.

Beyond and I speak and he thought the eye shit was funny , I had his blessing so to speak ... Being homeless or Mexican are not disibilties and I've never made fun of BW .. you've also forget ol boys aborted fetus rawns hands your crackerism and many others that I have or have never really partaked in tbh

Opinions are opinions I've told them if they want they can continue to make the tags ... It's just not funny

Chaos 03-27-2014 11:02 AM

if you dont care, then dont make threads professing you dont care about it

this the wild wild web

nothing is off limits imho

metts cool but he a hypocrite for this one

man the fuck up already

StarFaggot 03-27-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Metts (Post 308366)
Opinions are opinions I've told them if they want they can continue to make the tags ... It's just not funny

And you can continue to make threads they're just not funny.