Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Board ful of ***s and no one talks about baseball? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=134413)

cac lover 10-20-2018 07:21 PM

Board ful of ***s and no one talks about baseball?

I thought ***s love baseball

~RustyGunZ~ 10-20-2018 07:34 PM

Sox in 6

uh-oh 10-20-2018 08:00 PM

indians got embarrassed

i go to 1 game a year, literally recognise 1 or 2 names, and never pay attention to it other than the 1 game i go to, and hearing other caucazoids speak on it throughout the year while nodding on some "yea crazy right"

cac lover 10-20-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 709186)
indians got embarrassed

i go to 1 game a year, literally recognise 1 or 2 names, and never pay attention to it other than the 1 game i go to, and hearing other caucazoids speak on it throughout the year while nodding on some "yea crazy right"

Respect.
I use to follow it when I was younger. I loved the guys like griffey Jr and Eric Davis that had swag. Even the *** players had swag. Now everybody just looks like robots

Inno 10-20-2018 08:09 PM

Marlins only team undefeated in post season history

cac lover 10-20-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 709197)

Huh

Joe Metts 10-20-2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 709197)

They won the World Series in the only two postseasons they made in history. They didn’t go undefeated though.

Diode 10-20-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 709159)
Sox in 6

Fuck off

Chill Phil 10-20-2018 09:43 PM

I don't find baseball interesting or entertaining.

One time I went to Florida to visit my dad, and he took us to a baseball game. We sat there for like 20 minutes, looked at each other, nodded, and got up and left. A dislike for baseball must be hereditary.

John Dillinger 10-20-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chill Phil (Post 709267)
I don't find baseball interesting or entertaining.

One time I went to Florida to visit my dad, and he took us to a baseball game. We sat there for like 20 minutes, looked at each other, nodded, and got up and left. A dislike for baseball must be hereditary.

Rays or Marlins tho?

Inno 10-20-2018 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Metts (Post 709257)
They won the World Series in the only two postseasons they made in history. They didn’t go undefeated though.

No doubt. That’s what I meant by “undefeated” lol

All I know is @uh-oh young heart took a left turn and has never been the same since then

Joe Metts 10-20-2018 10:20 PM

Baseball is the greatest sport ever invented followed by boxing and spoiler alert football is last.

In America I mean. Not counting them shit bird over sea sports.

dull boy 10-20-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Metts (Post 709293)
Baseball is the greatest sport ever invented followed by boxing and spoiler alert football is last.

uh-oh 10-20-2018 10:33 PM

NFL>UFC>NBA>CFB>lingerie football league>boxing>baseball>hockey>soccer

the nfl by a wideeeeee margin. ufc with a heavy lead over the nba, the nba i only care for in the playoffs and even then its only lebron da god i've gave a shit about. before him it was iverson and before him jordan. college football is whatever but the playoff at least interests me and has me following OSU. from there we delve into the who reallyyyy gives a shit sports. LFL booty videos on youtube are better than whole sports and they ain't that great. lmao. i'll put boxing over baseball because id rather watch lomachenko or however you spell it, wilder/joshua, or money mayweather before i'd ever watch a baseball game. and baseball over any sport with a goalie. although hockey over soccer because at least they smash eachother and fist fight even if its on ice skates

ravens over everything

Twodrop 10-20-2018 10:39 PM

dodgers les go... fuck u if u doubt em

Lenox 10-20-2018 10:48 PM

UFC, NBA, LACROSSE, BASEBALL

~RustyGunZ~ 10-20-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 709266)
Fuck off

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Barcotic 10-20-2018 10:56 PM

mma, nhl, nba, mbl
in order

football is shit
soccer is pussy

Diode 10-20-2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 709307)
NFL>UFC>NBA>CFB>lingerie football league>boxing>baseball>hockey>soccer

the nfl by a wideeeeee margin. ufc with a heavy lead over the nba, the nba i only care for in the playoffs and even then its only lebron da god i've gave a shit about. before him it was iverson and before him jordan. college football is whatever but the playoff at least interests me and has me following OSU. from there we delve into the who reallyyyy gives a shit sports. LFL booty videos on youtube are better than whole sports and they ain't that great. lmao. i'll put boxing over baseball because id rather watch lomachenko or however you spell it, wilder/joshua, or money mayweather before i'd ever watch a baseball game. and baseball over any sport with a goalie. although hockey over soccer because at least they smash eachother and fist fight even if its on ice skates

ravens over everything

#2 IN THE COUNTRY LOSING TO PURDUE

HARBAUGH LIVING HIS BEST LIFE RN THX BUDDY

Diode 10-20-2018 11:20 PM

This might be the most embarrassing Suckeye defeat ever.