Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Adventures at NC (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128038)

yzeOne 05-24-2018 07:46 PM

Adventures at NC

To begin this, been a heck of a visit just in a sentence…
I learned a lot…
Like @Cred can take a text gat apart and put it back together in less than a minute…
And @El Muffin got prewrittens for centuries, testament lifted…
Proffessor’s admit there’s cuneiform tablets where his text was inscripted…
@2tripple0… don’t get down bro, the worst decision’s to serve a system…
… That discriminates against circumcision and herb adherents.
Gun them tendrils…
Play them keyboards like Yorku from Summer Rental!
Buy that Pebble Beach house!
Play foreskins till the monthly rent’s due.
Slapped with honest feedback without the bubble captions on it…
…. @Destroyer got the swag of a fence post wrapped in comics
As a tag team, having read them, man… it’s their best of chances…
…That @Killing Spree & @Swerve make like their team name n protest the anthem
@BodySnatcher‘s lines might fit on a slower jam…
…Tough to watch
But sounds like Fight Night, Melissa McCarthy in yoga pants…
... @El Muffin top
Come to cop an album that failed from emcees that wound up in jail?
Hit up @Genocide
…. He just discovered hip-hop existed before 2012
So in closing…
I had high hopes, and it’s HARD to steal it from Diode...
But @Amen gets the douche award for ’18…
On that… I’m ghost :)

Pz for another two years ppl

El Muffin 05-24-2018 07:47 PM

I like this lol

See u around man

BodySnatcher 05-24-2018 08:08 PM

holla at the shoutout...enjoyed the read.

yzeOne 05-24-2018 08:13 PM

I'd do the tag tourney just for shits and giggles if anybody was around I fuck with... All I know here is @Frac @RichardCorey Nik got a partner already and @uh-oh apparently doesn't battle anymore...

uh-oh used to be sick with battles fuck you guys for turning him into a Buddhist haha

Current faggot 05-24-2018 08:17 PM

Suck a dick nigga

yzeOne 05-24-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Current faggot (Post 667715)
Suck a dick nigga

Really, I know you just troll everybody and there was a particular post that rubbed me the wrong way... because fuck my family posts will always rub me the wrong way.... but is there like... a problem at home or something I could help you with? I'm reaching out at this point... I know you're just trolling dude and you don't give a fuck but still... anything you want to get off ur chest here?

Current faggot 05-24-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yzeOne (Post 667740)
Really, I know you just troll everybody and there was a particular post that rubbed me the wrong way... because fuck my family posts will always rub me the wrong way.... but is there like... a problem at home or something I could help you with? I'm reaching out at this point... I know you're just trolling dude and you don't give a fuck but still... anything you want to get off ur chest here?

Listen Dr. Phil. Fuck your family.

El Muffin 05-24-2018 08:38 PM

Lol yzeone

Don't try to engage

veritas 05-24-2018 08:41 PM

Solid post. Hate I was not mentioned. Sad.

Current faggot 05-24-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 667768)
Solid post. Hate I was not mentioned. Sad.

Suck a nut

Mediocrity 05-24-2018 08:42 PM

This was cute

yzeOne 05-24-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 667757)
Lol yzeone

Don't try to engage

I Got This

Quote:

Originally Posted by Current faggot (Post 667753)
Listen Dr. Phil. Fuck your family.

I'll disregard your obvious cry for help. Tell you what... let's just get a conversation going... Hi... I'm yzeOne... I'm one of the good guys... @Current faggot, do you feel like you are misrepresented by the evil ole nasty mod that changed your name? We can bring @Orc in here to discuss like adults why he did such a nasty thing... I'll even add a bar for him in my goodbye speech if he doesn't give a good reason for it

Current faggot 05-24-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yzeOne (Post 667777)
I Got This

I'll disregard your obvious cry for help. Tell you what... let's just get a conversation going... Hi... I'm yzeOne... I'm one of the good guys... @Current faggot, do you feel like you are misrepresented by the evil ole nasty mod that changed your name? We can bring @Orc in here to discuss like adults why he did such a nasty thing... I'll even add a bar for him in my goodbye speech if he doesn't give a good reason for it

Me and you talk a lot
I love you man.

This alias drops the mic

veritas 05-24-2018 08:47 PM

Just one? Seems like underkill buddy

yzeOne 05-24-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Current faggot (Post 667781)
Me and you talk a lot
I love you man.

This alias drops the mic

Fair man... pz this alias... reborn be the new one... take it ez cuz

2tripple0 05-24-2018 09:13 PM

Wow man didnt i tell you not to say things like fuck your family who says that you look like a total dick man i would never tell someone to fuck their family not cool...... you dont even know yzeone i dont even know yzeone this is just a textsite man chill with the fucking people families i was trying to defend you in the other thread but now im happy that allen knight got a rise out of you.... chillout bro family is the most important thing in someone life sometimes theyre the only ones there that will actually support you or help you in any way..... not cool man.....

yzeOne 05-24-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2tripple0 (Post 667798)
Wow man didnt i tell you not to say things like fuck your family who says that you look like a total dick man i would never tell someone to fuck their family not cool...... you dont even know yzeone i dont even know yzeone this is just a textsite man chill with the fucking people families i was trying to defend you in the other thread but now im happy that allen knight got a rise out of you.... chillout bro family is the most important thing in someone life sometimes theyre the only ones there that will actually support you or help you in any way..... not cool man.....

Man I been text/pic/audio/video/stage/live battling for 18 years... I'm not some new kid off the street... threw you a shout tho! :)

Great thread brother... do you till the end of time

veritas 05-24-2018 09:30 PM

Maybe these two are the Same person....

Incredible 05-24-2018 09:32 PM

Good cop bad cop type shit, possible

yzeOne 05-24-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 667818)
Maybe these two are the Same person....

ummm... no

if you ever fucked with me you'd know better... I ran the emcee education forum on b-boys for years... there's prolly copies of wizerd/yzeOne rhyme and battle tutorials preserved on some random site I wrote in '02-06

LOL

I just googled it to see if some random ass site had it...

http://mchelp.o-f.com/