Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   so Cassidy caught himself a body. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=110592)

Joe Metts 12-08-2014 03:06 AM

so Cassidy caught himself a body.

Damn.

Glad I was one of the ones that had faith in the dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkeA9yygQZw

Just C 12-08-2014 03:43 AM

I'm not even gonna lie, I'ma swallow my pride and say Cass went in. He did say a lotta corny shit but his delivery and stage pressence killed.

Cass 2-1. lost the last round for the cheesy barber shop scheme.

El Muffin 12-08-2014 04:35 AM

this that dis rematch?

need to get to laptop to peep

Fart 12-08-2014 06:07 AM

lol god diz is terrible

StarFaggot 12-08-2014 06:10 AM

Wouldn't say Cass caught a body. I think Cass got by first round, Diz murdered the 2nd, 3rd round was debatable. Cass started talking about his jewelry and other material things and Diz did his usual multi syllabic horror core filler. Not sure who won nor do I really care. I just know no one caught a body.

Joe Metts 12-08-2014 06:18 AM

3-0

Ghost1 12-08-2014 07:04 AM

Been said cas would win this an im a legit diz fan

Just watched first rd now im HYPE

Cas go8n in. Bout to finish at work

uh-oh 12-08-2014 09:50 AM

bout to check now

uh-oh 12-08-2014 10:38 AM

cass got that

5001-0

Glossy Finish Dick Lips 12-08-2014 11:07 AM

cassidy face kills me, haha.

God Of War 12-08-2014 11:09 AM

lmao cassidy had bars from 1984

diz got him first round, cass may of won the second

but a 3-0? lmao yall dudes stuck in the past with that type of bullshit. yall like them dudes standing behind cass gassing up every corny ass bar he spit

uh-oh 12-08-2014 11:15 AM

cass won that. i'm not gonna watch it again because it was a pretty weak battle all around haha. so i can't tell you specifically what the count is. i just feel like cass got him

even with 1/4 of his lines being brag shit and not even disses.

maybe if it was text and we were reading there bars diz won, but just watching it cass got that kind of easy honestly.

im biased tho with my hate for diz, but the only people i've seen saying diz won this so far is people who diz is retweeting haha. and even they are saying 2-1 diz, so they're at least giving cassidy a round.

God Of War 12-08-2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 448678)
cass won that. i'm not gonna watch it again because it was a pretty weak battle all around haha. so i can't tell you specifically what the count is. i just feel like cass got him

even with 1/4 of his lines being brag shit and not even disses.

maybe if it was text and we were reading there bars diz won, but just watching it cass got that kind of easy honestly.

im biased tho with my hate for diz, but the only people i've seen saying diz won this so far is people who diz is retweeting haha. and even they are saying 2-1 diz, so they're at least giving cassidy a round.

I think cass got a round aswell, i just dont think he caught a body what so ever. i have it 1-1 with a roundbeing debatle to either or. cass was still ont hat 94 tip tho or late 80's shit

uh-oh 12-08-2014 11:24 AM

thats the thing tho, the same people who are saying cassidy was basic, using a played out style or whatever are still giving him props enough to say he won a round, at the least.

which makes no sense, so it has me thinking they know diz lost, but they prefer what diz represents (complicated text style battling) so they are trying to say diz won.

he didn't tho.

if that makes sense?

like if cass was so basic and terrible, how did he get a round? and which round did he win?

so dizasters complicated style was worse than cassidys basic style, for that round at least?

i dunno.

im not sure if anyone is unbiased in this, but i am definately biased haha.

God Of War 12-08-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 448684)
thats the thing tho, the same people who are saying cassidy was basic, using a played out style or whatever are still giving him props enough to say he won a round, at the least.

which makes no sense, so it has me thinking they know diz lost, but they prefer what diz represents (complicated text style battling) so they are trying to say diz won.

he didn't tho.

if that makes sense?

like if cass was so basic and terrible, how did he get a round? and which round did he win?

so dizasters complicated style was worse than cassidys basic style, for that round at least?

i dunno.

I think diz slipped out which is why i also give cass a round, and cass had some ok bars at times but was way over took by simple simple bars. diz had really nice schemes like the philly one.

yeah I agree everyone is biased though. I am biased cuz I dont think the early 90's is making a come back lol

Fart 12-08-2014 12:24 PM

Cass won not because he was good, but because Diz was absolutely fucking awful outside of the first round. Cass looks weird. Lol his face

...the Nagger 12-08-2014 12:25 PM

I'm masked up like daylyte.. In broad daylight
Wit two k's like Kayne wife and they ray j height

3-0, diz and gow lose

Guarantee u gow is somewhere saying diz won lol

...the Nagger 12-08-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 448684)

he didn't tho.

if that makes sense?

i dunno.

Cass won lol

I haven't been active on this site in months. I did not see gow in this thread I been watching that battle for the last hour, rewinding and what not

SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW I WAS 100% CORRECT ABOUT GOW, LOL

God Of War 12-08-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...the Munster (Post 448716)
I'm masked up like daylyte.. In broad daylight
Wit two k's like Kayne wife and they ray j height

3-0, diz and gow lose

Guarantee u gow is somewhere saying diz won lol

yall stan dudes refuse to get off cass's nuts

them bars were mad mediocre and his schemes was straight out a john hughes flick

thats why industry dudes cant battle cuz there stans refuse to understand they lost and mediocre bars get called godly

its why no one in the entire circuit could battle someone like eminem

Glossy Finish Dick Lips 12-08-2014 01:33 PM

Tbh I'd like to see Hopsin vs Em.