Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Archives (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=283)
-   -   Round One: Chat & Predictions (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140489)

Adonis 07-14-2019 06:54 PM

Round One: Chat & Predictions
 




Welcome!!! All! Seeding was randomized based on the number you were assigned in the Official Sign In Thread.

. http://www.augustana.ab.ca/~mohrj/al.../scramble.html
Numbers were jumbled using this ^^^ sites generator and the bracket was based off number generated. I'm too dumb to explain, but I tried.




If anyone really wants to go indepth during predictions and wants them featured in MAG, PM me. Mag up Wednesday night the latest


@Witty @John Dillinger @Lucipher Howlz @dead man @Sinacog @Pharaohs Army@Blue Bayou @Zuo @Mr. J @Diablo @Master Rock @MMLP @Scar @Candy @Innovator @NYCSPITZ


You all get one extra day of chatting. Threads are going up tomorrow.



All I ASK IS....Please Show, if you don't and know you won't, PM me and I'll work on a replacement. But of the highest seed, whoever no shows I will be ready with a verse the next day, as a back up just in case.

Blue Bayou 07-14-2019 07:07 PM

Good stuff man

Zuo 07-14-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bayou (Post 744205)
Good stuff man

YOure dead bitch

NYCSPITZ 07-14-2019 08:50 PM

Aight bet

Master Rock 07-14-2019 08:58 PM

I'm going all in.

Joe Boston 07-15-2019 12:08 AM

Damn wish I knew the sign up for this @Adonis

Adonis 07-15-2019 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Boston (Post 744227)
Damn wish I knew the sign up for this @Adonis

As of now I have zero alternates, so you might be able to get in on this.

Are you Joe metts? If not, send me a couple links of your other works so I can peep. If you are metts, you got the first alternate spot

Candy 07-15-2019 01:12 AM

looks sweet gl @Scar

Requiem 07-15-2019 01:26 AM

You need any other alternates, I got you.

Adonis 07-15-2019 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 744231)
You need any other alternates, I got you.

Sure. Please PM me a couple of topical, some of your better work please.

Alternates will be based off skill level, highest seed = highest priority

Diablo 07-15-2019 02:24 PM

I’ll be here

Scar 07-15-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy (Post 744230)
looks sweet gl @Scar

my man. gl

Joe Boston 07-15-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adonis (Post 744228)
As of now I have zero alternates, so you might be able to get in on this.

Are you Joe metts? If not, send me a couple links of your other works so I can peep. If you are metts, you got the first alternate spot

No sir I have some stuff I posted on RB I will check if I can find it
http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=Little+cherub
I’m first verse

Blue Bayou 07-15-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuo (Post 744208)
YOure dead bitch

Best of luck to you in the upcoming match

Objective 07-15-2019 07:05 PM

I can be a sub if someone no-shows @Adonis if you need one.

Adonis 07-15-2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 744276)
I can be a sub if someone no-shows @Adonis if you need one.



Yeah man. You're always welcome. As of now you would take priority over the other alternates due to your track record. I'm posting threads now, so if people don't check in I'll get at you with in a few days. If everyone checks in I'll give you a separate topic to write to just in case someone no-shows. Also, can you pick a number 1-8 for me? This will give me a topic just in case as well. That way it don't seem fishy.

Objective 07-15-2019 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adonis (Post 744280)
Yeah man. You're always welcome. As of now you would take priority over the other alternates due to your track record. I'm posting threads now, so if people don't check in I'll get at you with in a few days. If everyone checks in I'll give you a separate topic to write to just in case someone no-shows. Also, can you pick a number 1-8 for me? This will give me a topic just in case as well. That way it don't seem fishy.

For sure. I'll go for 7. I'm hyped af to write some again so being given a separate topic is dope, at worst it'll be an OM piece. Best of luck with running this shit!

Adonis 07-15-2019 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 744281)
For sure. I'll go for 7. I'm hyped af to write some again so being given a separate topic is dope, at worst it'll be an OM piece. Best of luck with running this shit!



Thanks

the 7th topic which is mine in case of no show was seleceted at random by Objective. In case of late no-show this will be my topic, no fuckery afoot here boys

Adonis Potential Topic: https://i.imgur.com/Ze7xIS4.jpg

Eŋg 07-16-2019 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Boston (Post 744267)
No sir I have some stuff I posted on RB I will check if I can find it
http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=Little+cherub
I’m first verse

this was offensively bad. dagel, a truly shit-tier writer, outwrote you.

that's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

Joe Boston 07-17-2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eŋg (Post 744360)
this was offensively bad. dagel, a truly shit-tier writer, outwrote you.

that's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

And you’re truly a fag you outgay the whole site


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.