Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How do you text this (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140508)

the Munster 07-17-2019 03:18 PM

How do you text this

I’m rusty for real

If you want to give a hoe an ultimatum like “suck dick or gtfo” in Internet forums terms, how do you text that?

I mean in a way where you come off as an asshole but yet still have a great 50/50 chance of getting it

Aero 07-17-2019 03:20 PM

Tell her you need her to face you.

Zuo 07-17-2019 03:23 PM

Are we chillin or are we chillin chillin?

NYCSPITZ 07-17-2019 03:48 PM

Well I'm free after my hatha yoga class tonight. Come through if you want. We can talk over a glass of merlot...

NYCSPITZ 07-17-2019 03:49 PM

"Ok daddy" ;)))

~RustyGunZ~ 07-17-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 744416)
Well I'm free after my hatha yoga class tonight. Come through if you want. We can talk over a glass of merlot...

I think he’s looking to persuade a female

NYCSPITZ 07-17-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 744418)
I think he’s looking to persuade a female

Exactly friend

Sharp 07-17-2019 04:28 PM

Merlot the thinking man's working man's drink

NYCSPITZ 07-17-2019 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 744420)
Merlot the thinking man's working man's drink

High IQ/middle to low income...we are a proud, often angry and enigmatic population...everything is in its proper place though fuck it idgaf. The wheel turns...

the Munster 07-17-2019 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 744416)

Nice. Not going to use his on her, but I already copied and pasted this for later

I been ignoring her don’t feel like explaining but anyway, she texted today around lunch saying “I’m on break” like I was supposed to take her out to lunch or something lol. I ain’t said shit back I just want head now and I don’t wanna spend anything on her. But I don’t want to tell her all that

Should I just say “can I have head tonight”? That’s what I’m about to say she gonna get mad at first. I’m actually banking on her getting mad. She can’t come over tonight. My girl will be here

uh-oh 07-17-2019 05:41 PM

"you should come top me"

anger is good. its emotion. easy to use the momentum of it and turn it into lust.

Objective 07-17-2019 05:58 PM

This is my fucking lane right here and I'm here to help, my dude!

You could say that even tho you love her of all of your heart you feel like you're not sexually compatible. (see how she responds, and if it is in terms of sucking dick, then say, ye, because it is important for you to feel fulfilled sexually as well as romantically.) It can happen in any relationship that ones desires doesn't coincide with someone else and that is fine, and in this case this part is an important deal for you in a relationship to feel sexually fulfilled, and you feel it's hurting you that she can't see that, and that it isn't all about "just sucking dick".

If it gets to the next level: Apologize and say you feel it is an important thing for you to have a healthy sexual relationship with your partner, and if she doesn't understand that then she just have to accept the fact that you are not sexually compatible, and since it is an important thing for you in a relationship (which is very acceptable nowadays to think) then perhaps you should perhaps thinking about breaking up.

That is, if you care about not getting the rumor that you broke up because she wouldn't suck your dick, but now it is an issue of whether or not she is willing to meet you halfway on your desires as well sexually. Then it's kinda questionable on her part as well for not wanting to do that. I don't know, this is how I've rationalized it for feminists before and they've actually agreed with me. Then again, the shit above about lust and not being a sub is good shit too, feel out the girl on whether she's emotional or want someone who knows what they want.

NYCSPITZ 07-17-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 744430)

You could say that even tho you love her of all of your heart you feel like you're not sexually compatible. (see how she responds, and if it is in terms of sucking dick, then say, ye, because it is important for you to feel fulfilled sexually as well as romantically.) It can happen in any relationship that ones desires doesn't coincide with someone else and that is fine, and in this case this part is an important deal for you in a relationship to feel sexually fulfilled, and you feel it's hurting you that she can't see that, and that it isn't all about "just sucking dick".

If it gets to the next level: Apologize and say you feel it is an important thing for you to have a healthy sexual relationship with your partner, and if she doesn't understand that then she just have to accept the fact that you are not sexually compatible, and since it is an important thing for you in a relationship (which is very acceptable nowadays to think) then perhaps you should perhaps thinking about breaking up.

Lol...u slick dog...

Sharp 07-17-2019 06:06 PM

Damn

Objective has the social science down in such a way it makes me think everyone in Norway knows everyone

And he turned that into more potential head

Respek

Inno 07-17-2019 06:32 PM

Come over let’s play hide the tip

Batty 07-17-2019 11:15 PM

Text her and ask her how she feels about getting dick pics.

If she’s like “ewwww gross”, you already know you staying dry.

FACT

Exis 07-18-2019 05:16 AM

Could always log off, Walk out your front door & fuckin' surprise! Your in the real world where like 5.billion girls live... Idiot.

Geno 07-18-2019 06:34 AM

Easy..

Get mines..
Or get naked... Whore

Pakistani Hand Cannon 07-18-2019 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 744430)

That is, if you care about not getting the rumor that you broke up because she wouldn't suck your dick, but now it is an issue of whether or not she is willing to meet you halfway on your desires as well sexually. Then it's kinda questionable on her part as well for not wanting to do that. I don't know, this is how I've rationalized it for feminists before and they've actually agreed with me. Then again, the shit above about lust and not being a sub is good shit too, feel out the girl on whether she's emotional or want someone who knows what they want.

wayyy too over thought out

you sound like a full blown hoe ass nigga

Dope girl 07-19-2019 01:48 AM

If you don't want her say I'm not interested