Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Netcees Battle League: Season 12 (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=264)
-   -   NBL Week 5 Magcast (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=132212)

Orc 09-22-2018 09:37 AM

This was sick fellas, well done

That round table idea is great

I’m gonna sign in

Cred 09-22-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 702471)

my nigga, I'm back doe. My bad

Exis 09-22-2018 10:10 AM

Did you tag me for comments? Y'all can all suck the dog's nuts that I apparently fucked as Hush went in for seconds after...

Take me off of your cunt raggin' list.

Amen 09-22-2018 10:19 AM

What?

Don't think anyone ever mentioned you, bro.

Amen 09-22-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 702286)
Ugh. U guys go to RB???

Stop being gay and just go there. Text is text no matter where you go.

You'd probably go undefeated there, just saying lol...

Destroyer 09-22-2018 11:06 AM

Then what would be the point of going?

Hush 09-22-2018 11:10 AM

I only go there to get them interested in here

Amen 09-22-2018 11:11 AM

That is not the reason why you don't go there - so what's the point you are trying to make?

Amen 09-22-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 702492)
I only go there to get them interested in here

I'd just like to see both sites merge in to one. Activity would increase but there are dedicated members there that won't come here and vice versa.

I also think people would produce better material so they aren't competing in every league/event here and there.

Just my thoughts.

I think it's cool that people support both sites.

Ryno 09-22-2018 01:01 PM

Always wondered why ppl refuse to battle on different sites. Idk. Must be a comfort zone thing. There's a few heads on RB that don't like coming here because of "Politics". And I hear NC vets say that the talent level on RB is poor....*Shrugs*

If ur good ur good. Shouldnt matter where you battle.

~RustyGunZ~ 09-22-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabari Black (Post 702446)
I’m saying this in the most respectful way possible:

The issue isn’t gun bars it’s dickriding. It’s not what’s said it’s who said it.

Innovator you especially have a history of breaking down something a young guy says but not having that same level or criticism for when a vet says something.

For example: y’all spent the whole battle review critiquing my verse but had nothing negative to say about Des’s verse. Y’all literally criticized me about having slashes on the end of my verses but didn’t have one bad thing to say about Des.

Example 2: y’all called my stuff played but praised Des’s shots of liquor/gun shots flip.

Like I said, it’s not what’s said, it’s who said it. Me and Blue Bayou just battled. He deserved the win imo but he had a verse with 100% gun bars and I had some personals and no one had a issue with it.

Niggas need to stop being bias. Because you don’t like something or can’t relate to something isn’t a good enough reason to vote against something. If you’re sayin Des had the more well rounded verse that’s one thing - but y’all voting from a place of duck sucking and personal preference.

Also I tend to use personals in battles that I think I need them in. I used personals in week one against Des and I swept the votes. I literally just battled Des and wasn’t really motivated for this battle so ended up using some of my generic punches from my Viper battle along with some leftover punches from that battle (Hush can verify - I sent him my verse for that battle).

If I’m winning using all generics, it might be time for introspection instead of complaining.

It’s a lot of talented rappers coming to the site and y’all tryna run them off because of bull shit and y’all have this idea in your mind of what text rapping should be - even if it’s completely contrary to everything relevant to battle rapper.

I personally don’t care about Netcees clout. This is a hobby and a way for me to improve until I decide if I want to make a career out of it. I’m saying this for the guys who’s spoken up and addressed this who y’all have ignored.

I have no emotional attachment to Netcees. I’m active, vote, and mod for a site that YALL love just from the love of the sport and YALL niggas bout to fuck it up with bullshit.

Anyways try to look at battles objectively next week. It’ll help the site.

Oh and while I’m talking:

A CD, Flash drive, RAM, and Hard drive are all tools to store memory on a Mac computer (I was not talking bout a Mac truck)

To curve someone means to reject someone.

To lick means to shoot (and yes, people actually say that)

From my standpoint I like gunbars. Use them a lot. Some of this is directed at my comments though so I’ll just stick to that.

I didn’t critique his bars personally because I liked them all. I voted for him. The curve bar wasn’t awful I legit just didn’t quite get the angle. I’m still not sure I love the wording because I’ve never heard a clip called a curve. Mac(gun) and Mac computer or truck bars are both wildly played. Same with ram for trucks and computer ram. It was so clustered so I wasn’t sure exactly where you were trying to go.

Destroyer 09-22-2018 01:57 PM

Who is score tho?

Inno 09-22-2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 702507)
Who is score tho?

Soon you will know

Destroyer 09-22-2018 02:17 PM

Soon, I’ll know the score?

Inno 09-22-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 702469)
Well since I’m no longer pretending to be @Dynomight we good

Yo did you realize you mentioned you was Dyno in the mod lounge?

That’s how I knew lol

Hush 09-22-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 702510)
Yo did you realize you mentioned you was Dyno in the mod lounge?

That’s how I knew lol

Did I ?

Score 09-22-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 702507)
Who is score tho?

Fabolous

Blue Bayou 09-22-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Score (Post 702515)
Fabolous

Lmao

Blue Bayou 09-22-2018 02:49 PM

@Knucklehead thanks for the PR write up ... it's nice to see someone acknowledging how much material I'm actually putting out every week / these last 8 months

Dont get me wrong, its obv my choosing .. but I write probably 3x bars than anyone else and I appreciate you making note of it

Blue Bayou 09-22-2018 02:50 PM

Gunna dig into this podcast now ... props to all on the effort this week, very dope