Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Life is good. Dear diary update thread. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=138980)

veritas 11-26-2018 05:39 PM

Life is good. Dear diary update thread.

a lot has been going on and life is good fam. I just wanted y’all to know that. I can Elab if you would like. If not, all good too. Just wanted to spread some positivity.

Rtf.

veritas 11-26-2018 05:39 PM

I also welcome any good news life updates from any of you here.

Victor. 11-26-2018 06:03 PM

Always down to listen

How was the turkey

veritas 11-26-2018 06:10 PM

It got smashed. Switched primary job to behavioral counselor. Same pay to only work 9 months a year. Student loans paid off in ten years. Jiu jitsu going good. Best shape of my life. 170 cut. Blood pumping good w strong erections. Going to climb angels landing in June.....what else? Oh yeah, 68000 words into next novel and audible just approved my audiobook version of hyperbole house. Pretty stoked. Life is good my friend. How is you and yours?

dull boy 11-26-2018 06:27 PM

Hey guys I’m doing good CAN ELAB IF YOU WANT just spreading positivity.

Cool, man. How was your Thanksgiving?

BLOOD FLOWING GOOD ERECTIONS ARE STRONG

veritas 11-26-2018 06:36 PM

There you are again!

veritas 11-26-2018 06:58 PM

I literally knew you would post about it when I typed it. It’s times like this that I am excited to see just how superhuman I can become. No ego-mo.

dull boy 11-26-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 716583)
I literally knew you would post about it when I typed it. It’s times like this that I am excited to see just how superhuman I can become. No ego-mo.

As I typed the joke I knew you would say this.

LITERALLY

Qualm 11-26-2018 07:38 PM

got a 23 and me that says I'm a quarter african so I've been using the n word like periods ever since

anime_boners 11-26-2018 09:07 PM

I came back to this website for some reason, so obviously things here are not so great

Chill Phil 11-27-2018 02:45 AM

Been lining my 2nd (isolated) checking account. Put away a good amount in a short period of time. Got a $2 raise in October, and found out I'm getting a $1,300 Christmas bonus. May not be much to those of you who are killing it, but coming from working for small businesses, it's huge. One Christmas at a small business, I literally got a Fandango barcode printed on a piece of paper. Ended up being $20 for any movie I wanted to see...sooo...yeah.

Aside from that, my old lady and I are talking about moving in the spring. We still fornicate regularly. The kid draws me when she draws pictures of her family. The most recent one, she Drew me with a black body and a brown mouth.

Shit is dope

Amen 11-27-2018 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 716585)
As I typed the joke I knew you would say this.

LITERALLY

Or objectively?

Lol Elaborate, V. I'd like to hear it.

I'mm be flying out to Japan Saturday morning for work related purposes. But I will be out there a week and touring as well.

Have you ever been? Has anyone ever been? What are some places you'd suggest visiting.

I will be in Nagasaki. Hiroshima is already on the list of places to visit.

Very excited about it, tbr. Love the Japanese culture.

veritas 11-27-2018 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime_boners (Post 716596)
I came back to this website for some reason, so obviously things here are not so great

What’s wrong?

veritas 11-27-2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chill Phil (Post 716603)
Been lining my 2nd (isolated) checking account. Put away a good amount in a short period of time. Got a $2 raise in October, and found out I'm getting a $1,300 Christmas bonus. May not be much to those of you who are killing it, but coming from working for small businesses, it's huge. One Christmas at a small business, I literally got a Fandango barcode printed on a piece of paper. Ended up being $20 for any movie I wanted to see...sooo...yeah.

Aside from that, my old lady and I are talking about moving in the spring. We still fornicate regularly. The kid draws me when she draws pictures of her family. The most recent one, she Drew me with a black body and a brown mouth.

Shit is dope

This is excellent news. Why the isolated account? Is it secret money?

veritas 11-27-2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 716614)
Or objectively?

I'mm be flying out to Japan Saturday morning for work related purposes. But I will be out there a week and touring as well.

Have you ever been? Has anyone ever been? What are some places you'd suggest visiting.

I would look for a shinrin-yoku park sir.

John Dillinger 11-27-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 716614)
Or objectively?

You got to hit up some Naruto type ramen shop

Amen 11-27-2018 11:08 AM

I'm good on the ramen dude, if you're referencing ramen noodle type of shit.

That shit isn't good for you, FYI.

Ghost1 11-27-2018 11:13 AM

how could u think hes talking about 50 cent ramen packs when hes suggesting for you to visit a specific type of restaurant while youre in Hiroshima....how? lol how can u be so uncultured I just cant fathom it

Ghost1 11-27-2018 11:14 AM

especially for someone claiming to love the Japanese culture? this sites like the fuckling twilight zone

Destroyer 11-27-2018 11:16 AM

Checking in with strong, if slightly greyer, erections