Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Open Mic Section (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   CUNT ANUS FUCK BASTARD ASSHOLE PUSSY SHIT CUM (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=64876)

Rahiim 04-10-2014 12:01 PM

CUNT ANUS FUCK BASTARD ASSHOLE PUSSY SHIT CUM

welcome to your deathly descent into the catacombs of the neural secretions dispensed, by rahiim you cretin, im eatin' your flesh its quite decent the feelin of my teeth in your neck, but im needin i sense a far eviler deed to quench me of this pent up bloodlust, so i slash your tongue out and pee on it next then make you eat it now i'll be honest let you in on a secret, im demonic, sex-ually attracted to little girls, i pee on em' yes, but only after i fuck them senseless from age three to seventeen get undressed, sexual assault, i assault sexuals, no matter what kind of sexual they are, whether there bisexual, heterosexual, homosexual, asexual, pansexual, transexual, i assault sexuals, until i turn there brains into vegitables with eclectical fuckery of there vaginal and exit holes, what is the pigmentation of your vaginal lips, are they crispy or soft as a nip of warm air in the summer, are they shiny like a whip, or are they stale as a three year old potatoe chip laying under the couch next to sini's disc, remember me sini? you're a hoe temee, temee in japanese means, bastard if you didnt know imbi-chille' so sini imma make you blow weenie , my flow be the, most speedy aproach the speed of infinity so suck a goat weenie, your cunt looks like a tortellini, i have a small penis, i mean i have a tall tree this, year for christmas, fuck it my balls look like peas with, a grain of rice for a dick attached, jesus, you need really good aim to kick me in the nuts, but if you succeed, if you kick me in the nuts they'll be squished, and i'll need to get my smooth sensitive little nutsack sliced so they can be restitched, infact i rape little girls cause my genitals are so small they can barely fit within a millimeter bitch, my penis is microscopic to the optic lenses when its flacid because it blends in with the color of my nutsack but when its erect, it looks like a toothpick, i never gave two shits, a rats ass, or huge piss, cause my urethras too thin, but i still pee on girls and pee on your body parts before i make you eat them, cause im hemmorhaging in the grey matter

Miss Sparkles 04-10-2014 12:04 PM

This isn't my cup of tea, but add creativity & longer bars to it.

dead man 04-10-2014 12:17 PM

this is getting old

e11even 04-10-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahiim (Post 317873)
im hemmorhaging in the grey matter

clearly? This was crass and tasteless and barely rhymed. You should probably avoid this format, as your style doesn't quite fit how it would usually flow. Overall, if you're going to be a deprived pervert, you should use more imagination. Small penises and golden showers are kinda mainstream (i.e. eminem, r.kelly). To each his own. Keep droppin and knock that rust off if you're not a noober.

dull boy 04-10-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 317881)
this is getting old

PancakeBrah 04-10-2014 01:54 PM

I lol

Wasn't good but it twas funny. In a not funny way. Like laughing at an autist who just found out about cracked.com

Exis 04-10-2014 02:02 PM

Goin' off the title Nigga got Tourette's.

e11even 04-10-2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exis (Post 317945)
Goin' off the title Nigga got Tourette's.

NYCSPITZ 04-10-2014 03:22 PM

horrible

Primeval Martyr 04-10-2014 06:47 PM

It's not amazing, but it's fun and certainly shows potential. You have an understanding of the basics of writing rap, and could probably out-rap your friends and acquaintances. I suggest lurking around a little, I'm confident you could improve by leaps and bounds. Please don't use paragraph form, it's very hard to review.

big baby 04-10-2014 08:17 PM

lol!

big baby 04-10-2014 08:19 PM

lmao

big baby 04-10-2014 08:23 PM

if flowed okay but slacked off at parts conceptually. It wuz kewl

King Ra. 04-10-2014 08:28 PM

The fuck is this?

e11even 04-11-2014 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Ra. (Post 318222)
The fuck is this?

I swear, the subtle feeds are awesome lol...

YDK 04-13-2014 02:11 AM

just...dont

Fig 04-13-2014 02:21 AM

I liked this

Illume 04-16-2014 03:01 PM

I found it funny because it was so outrageous. Anyone taking it seriously needs to wake up to fuck. Jokes are jokes. It was so flagrantly ridiculous and perverted its impossible for anyone even slightly witty to take seriously.

Comic rap, love it.

But try a different scheme, dude. Like dis:

welcome to your deathly descent into the catacombs of neural secretions dispensed,
by rahiim you cretin, im eatin' your flesh,
its quite decent the feelin of my teeth in your neck,
but im needin i sense a far eviler deed to quench
me of this pent up bloodlust, so i slash your tongue
out and pee on it next , then make you eat it
now i'll be honest let you in on a secret,
im demonic, sex-ually attracted to little girls,
i pee on em' yes,
but only after i fuck them senseless
from age three, to seventeen,
get undressed,
sexual assault, i assault sexuals, no matter what kind of sexual they are,
whether there bisexual, heterosexual, homosexual,
asexual, pansexual, transexual, i assault sexuals,
until i turn there brains into vegitables with
eclectical fuckery of there vaginal and exit holes,
what is the pigmentation of your vaginal lips,
are they crispy or soft as a nip of warm air
in the summer, are they shiny like a whip,
or are they stale as a three year old potatoe chip
laying under the couch next to sini's disc,
remember me sini?
you're a hoe temee,
temee in japanese means, bastard if you didnt know
imbi-chille' so sini imma make you blow weenie
, my flow, be the, most speedy aproach the
speed of infinity
so suck a goat weenie,
your cunt looks like a tortellini,
... i have a small penis ...
i mean i have a tall tree this,
year for christmas,
fuck it my balls look like peas with,
a grain of rice for a dick attached, jesus,
you need really good aim to kick me in the nuts,
but if you succeed, if you kick me in the nuts
they'll be squished,
and i'll need
to get my smooth sensitive little nut-
sack sliced so they can be restitched,
infact i rape little, girls cause my genitals are so small they can barely fit
within a millimeter bitch,
my penis is microscopic to the optic lenses
when its flacid because it blends in
with the color of my nutsack
but when its erect, it looks like a toothpick,
i never gave two shits, a rats ass, or huge piss,
cause my urethras too thin, but i still pee on girls and pee on your body parts before i make you eat them,
cause im hemmorhaging in the grey matter

Last part was crap. Some of it needs reduced in word count. But some of it was lol.