Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Token Blacks (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126857)

For Battling 01-28-2018 04:58 PM

Token Blacks

Why do y’all do this? All too often do I see 1 black guy or girl with a group of whites. What is it with you all that you feel compelled to be an Oreo?

@Aero @suth @King Karaoke @Krucial Th1rt3en

Amen 01-28-2018 05:09 PM

You scared your girl going to get snatched, yo?

Nick James 01-28-2018 05:17 PM

If hes gettin money fuck it.. if not then rlly wtf ARE u doin lol

For Battling 01-28-2018 05:56 PM

Ugh amen why do you do these things

~RustyGunZ~ 01-28-2018 07:29 PM

Suth seems like the type

Karaoke can't make friends regardless of color so he's not really eligible

Inno 01-28-2018 07:55 PM

There’s always a token.

You could say your lip is a token among normal lips

Chill Phil 01-28-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 637788)
Why do y’all do this? All too often do I see 1 black guy or girl with a group of whites. What is it with you all that you feel compelled to be an Oreo?

@Aero @suth @King Karaoke @Krucial Th1rt3en

It doesn't happen by choice. You just connect with a person and then you meet their friends. Next thing you know, you're in a group photo as the only black.

Finnydot 01-28-2018 09:08 PM

I'm actually usually the token white guy.

For Battling 01-28-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 637823)
I'm actually usually the token white guy.

And you’re proud of this? Repulsive isn’t even the word...

Ugh

Finnydot 01-28-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 637828)
And you’re proud of this? Repulsive isn’t even the word...

Ugh

Who said anything about proud? I'm just stating facts. Most of my friends that I've been down with for years are black. Honestly, I'm closer with them than my own family in a lot of ways. But you guys are gonna find some way to turn it against me like I'm reaching for Street cred on the internet, when I'm fact it's the opposite. In here you guys were justifying how it's cool to have that one black friend. I'm saying that it's been a very frequent situation in my lifetime where I'm literally the only white person. There have been times when I was one of the only white people living in my whole apartment complex and neighborhood when I was in a house.

For Battling 01-28-2018 11:07 PM

Someone give him all the cookies

Inno 01-28-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 637833)
Who said anything about proud? I'm just stating facts. Most of my friends that I've been down with for years are black. Honestly, I'm closer with them than my own family in a lot of ways. But you guys are gonna find some way to turn it against me like I'm reaching for Street cred on the internet, when I'm fact it's the opposite. In here you guys were justifying how it's cool to have that one black friend. I'm saying that it's been a very frequent situation in my lifetime where I'm literally the only white person. There have been times when I was one of the only white people living in my whole apartment complex and neighborhood when I was in a house.

You know they hate you right ?

King Karaoke 01-29-2018 12:16 AM

Hi...

I only have 2 white friends. They're not in my immediate circle and I haven't seen them in years. They're cool but they're annoying. One dude feels like he can only talk about hip hop to relate to me. Last time I saw him, the first thing he said was "hey man, that To Pimp a Butterfly album is sooo amazing" The other dude used to hang out with put in work with us. I got mad at him because he was moving reckless. He didn't listen to me and he got jammed up. We were all sweating bullets because we thought he was going to snitch. He didn't. We took him to a reggae club a few times but dude was too awkward. He scared the chicks away. Everyone in my immediate circle is black and they're really on that pan Africanism shit.

Bye...

Amen 01-29-2018 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 637798)
Ugh amen why do you do these things

LOL

Enbombz 01-29-2018 07:43 AM

Look at you all feeling the need to justify hanging round with other races. pull it together fellas.

uh-oh 01-29-2018 09:09 AM

This thread is strange

Also who has friends wtf

Strikta 01-29-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Karaoke (Post 637860)
Hi...

I only have 2 white friends. They're not in my immediate circle and I haven't seen them in years. They're cool but they're annoying. One dude feels like he can only talk about hip hop to relate to me. Last time I saw him, the first thing he said was "hey man, that To Pimp a Butterfly album is sooo amazing" The other dude used to hang out with put in work with us. I got mad at him because he was moving reckless. He didn't listen to me and he got jammed up. We were all sweating bullets because we thought he was going to snitch. He didn't. We took him to a reggae club a few times but dude was too awkward. He scared the chicks away. Everyone in my immediate circle is black and they're really on that pan Africanism shit.

Bye...

Lol

U woulda snitched tho.

~RustyGunZ~ 01-29-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 637892)
This thread is strange

Also who has friends wtf

I've got a couple dozen

Amen 01-29-2018 10:19 AM

Unless they are other jews, no you don't LOL.

Ghost1 01-29-2018 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign (Post 637898)
I've got a couple dozen

lmao rep