Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I know most of you don't care about soccer. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128965)

Mr. Faggot 07-15-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 683610)
Do you think I'm stupid? Same bet, basketball or baseball. You wouldn't take that.

Yes I would...we kicked the chickens ass in bball last year and will,easily be better than them this year....

Baseball is toss up since ray tanner left his hc job to be ad

Witty 07-15-2018 11:55 AM

That was a ridiculous call.

bleak 07-15-2018 12:18 PM

RIP

Diode 07-15-2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vito Cortez (Post 683614)
Yes I would...we kicked the chickens ass in bball last year and will,easily be better than them this year....

Baseball is toss up since ray tanner left his hc job to be ad

lololololololol

kkkk

Mr. Faggot 07-15-2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 683620)
lololololololol

kkkk

Chickens will be better in football though. Bentley should make that step forward this year and muschamp going to have that d right

Diode 07-15-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 683615)
That was a ridiculous call.

i love how france parked the bus and the ref is screening croatians any time they come close to breaking through the defense

Kill Spree 07-15-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 683623)
i love how france parked the bus and the ref is screening croatians any time they come close to breaking through the defense

I noticed that 3 or 4 times in the second half.

Eŋg 07-15-2018 05:25 PM

him and bergkamp at their finest were virtually unplayable.

that was the spearhead of an invincible arsenal i grew up loving to watch, even if i didn't support them.

scholes might just be the best player in the history of the premier league, but i tend to prefer more 'complete' footballers given my own game, and i wouldn't argue with henry at all.

Witty 07-15-2018 06:18 PM

Yeah Bergkamp was incredible too...if someone argued Bergkamp was the premier league's GOAT I wouldn't argue much against that. Henry edges it for me, but there are a few in the conversation, Scholes is also one of them... Giggs too.

Mr. Faggot 07-15-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 683700)
Yeah Bergkamp was incredible too...if someone argued Bergkamp was the premier league's GOAT I wouldn't argue much against that. Henry edges it for me, but there are a few in the conversation, Scholes is also one of them... Giggs too.

What about pele and David beckham

Witty 07-15-2018 06:33 PM

Pele never played in England never mind the Premier League, and Beckham was good...he had an amazing right foot...but was very limited in a lot of aspects of the game and was not on the same level as the people mentioned previously.

Mr. Faggot 07-15-2018 06:40 PM

Pele only played for Brazilian teams?

Witty 07-15-2018 06:48 PM

Yeah he played for Santos in Brazil for nearly 20 years...then went to New York Cosmos for the last 2 years of his career.

Mr. Faggot 07-15-2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 683710)
Yeah he played for Santos in Brazil for nearly 20 years...then went to New York Cosmos for the last 2 years of his career.

Oh.....Fuck him...he is no London or whoever the American cracker is

Eŋg 07-15-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 683700)

giggs was terrific. he just also might be a piece of shit human so i forgot about him.

stevie g, lampard, maybe viera (i like box to box midfielders) are in the conversation but again i'd pick scholes over probably all of them. gerrard is closest. you have to throw shearer in there because goals.

some other names come to mind but they didn't stick around in the prem long enough to count.

honorary le tissier mention just because:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kex4VdWLtko

how this man was english defies belief.

Amen 07-16-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 683595)
The background of the money in soccer sounds amazing tho

I actually watched this huge documentary about Escobar flooding money into one of the world cups back in his day......I think? Maybe it was noreaga? I forget

It was Escobar. He tried to purchase a team? or did and a stadium as well.

He didn't know what else to do with his money besides bury it all over Columbia. Which till this day people are getting rich trying to locate this shit. Have been successful finding some as well. "Locating Pablo's millions" - check it out. Mad interesting lol.

A year or so back a farmer found 600 million buried on his properly in blue poly 55 gallon drums and called the feds...

@600 MILLION. Now why would you call the feds when it's your property... FOH.

Who won between France and that other team? Fell asleep after watching 35 minutes after France went up 2-1 on the penalty kick.