Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   AOWL Season 9 archives (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=302)
-   -   WEEK TEN CHAT (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=147231)

Adverse 02-16-2021 02:21 AM

WEEK TEN CHAT

This will be our final week before playoffs. Give it your all, gentlemen.

Diablo 02-16-2021 08:23 AM

@fraze you gonna feed my thing from last week?

fraze 02-16-2021 02:28 PM

Yeah I got you. My fault for procrastinating last week, but I feel so robbed tho lol.

Next time you're getting max lines, fuck the bullshit.

fraze 02-16-2021 02:33 PM

And what the fuck Adverse? Why couldn't we have gotten that pic for last week's champ match. It would have been flames (no pun).

Looking forward to what Master Rock and Diablo do with it. Rock you better be on guard that pic plays into Diablo's style. You're gonna have to get crafty to take him down.

Diablo 02-16-2021 02:53 PM

He won’t.

Brace yourself for teary eyed video votes this coming week.

Objective 02-18-2021 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraze (Post 800517)
Yeah I got you. My fault for procrastinating last week, but I feel so robbed tho lol.

Next time you're getting max lines, fuck the bullshit.

It's not the length that did it although it can help, and you didn't get robbed. Saying this so you'll be able to make the changes needed to snatch some votes. Experience and more writing in general is what got him the w that week. I wanted to vote for you but that wouldn't have been been based on what I had in front of me. Figure out the last piece of the puzzle and you'll get to that next level of writing where you get that win

If anyone got robbed that week it was @Adverse for having to push the league forward and didn't want to settle on a tie or give himself the win, but imo he had the better verse that week

Diablo 02-18-2021 01:41 PM

lmao that’s the most polite way of saying Diablo whooped anyone I’ve ever seen

Adverse 02-20-2021 05:24 PM

@fraze you need the ext? I might

Diablo 02-20-2021 06:48 PM

I’ll take it too incase Rock needs one. It’s late here and there’s been no sign on him

ready when you are @Fagster Rock

Adverse 02-20-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo (Post 800767)
I’ll take it too incase Rock needs one. It’s late here and there’s been no sign on him

ready when you are @Fagster Rock

He pm’d me and asked for one

fraze 02-20-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 800617)
It's not the length that did it although it can help, and you didn't get robbed. Saying this so you'll be able to make the changes needed to snatch some votes. Experience and more writing in general is what got him the w that week. I wanted to vote for you but that wouldn't have been been based on what I had in front of me. Figure out the last piece of the puzzle and you'll get to that next level of writing where you get that win

If anyone got robbed that week it was @Adverse for having to push the league forward and didn't want to settle on a tie or give himself the win, but imo he had the better verse that week

I'm not saying that to take anything away from Diablo's verse. I just feel like it was a winnable battle that I didn't take advantage of. I know there is more I could have done with my verse last week, I'm mostly just disappointed I wasn't able to make the ending clear enough. I robbed myself.

Adverse had a dope verse last week. I was torn on my vote

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adverse (Post 800765)
@fraze you need the ext? I might

Yeah man, I'm running late.

Objective 02-21-2021 08:14 PM

Can't wait to read more from you, @fraze and see you progress your writing. It was, maybe you needed this loss to push yourself further

@Bad Lieutenant great, I needed an ext too. Just brushing up some things and then I'll post

Adverse 02-21-2021 11:14 PM

Posted my verse. Hopefully we don’t get two NS’s in the last week

Bad Lieutenant 02-21-2021 11:56 PM

Couldn't drop

Master Rock 02-21-2021 11:59 PM

Give me a few minutes.

fraze 02-22-2021 08:44 AM

Sorry for the no show guys. Busy week at work, but excuses aside, I didn't come up with an idea worth writing. Still voting this week.

Diablo 02-22-2021 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Rock (Post 800843)
Give me a few minutes.

You were late.

I don’t allow extensions.

Master Rock 02-22-2021 09:36 AM

But for yourself you do?

Adverse 02-22-2021 10:53 AM

Shitty as it sounds rules are rules, while most people would bend them for 9 minutes but that’s just how Lars is. So he wins by NS

Two battles up for votes, playoffs start on the 1st. Hoping you all bring your A game

Master Rock 02-22-2021 11:01 AM

Then he shouldn't qualify for last week's to be in a champion match at all don't come with that rules are rules things when it comes to Lars and let him bully up the league.