Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I hate NBA players now... Harden turns down extension for trade to Nets. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=145546)

Finnydot 11-16-2020 09:34 PM

I hate NBA players now... Harden turns down extension for trade to Nets.

Harden cant get it done on his own and with CP3 and Westbrook, so he wants to ballhog his way to BKN with KD and Kyrie? KD and Kyrie could ALREADY be one of the best duos in league history. Specifically with Nash and D'Antoni as coaches. But now Harden too? Thats so retarded. Thats worse than KD going to Warriors and LBJ to Miami. Such dick riders in the NBA. Bron got #4 in a Bubble after 4 months off. I dont count that. But now this?

Come on broooooo. I hope Luka stays in Dallas his whole xareer and wins like 8 chips to become THA GOAT.

El Muffin 11-16-2020 10:40 PM

That’s just where he wants to go

Not certain Brooklyn can make it work so that his dream is realized but I’ll be tuned in

Geno 11-16-2020 11:34 PM

Lmaoooo.

Smod of War 11-17-2020 01:25 AM

Alright so finny a confirmed racist pig itt

Finnydot 11-17-2020 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mod of War (Post 792806)
Alright so finny a confirmed racist pig itt

Lol how?

Cuz Luka is white and plays for my hometown Mavs? Big stretch there, guy.

He's arguably the best 21 year old we've ever seen RIGHT NOW.

Smod of War 11-17-2020 01:43 AM

Lol I’m jk bro, luka best PG in the liga

Finnydot 11-17-2020 02:32 AM

Yeah.. I just hope he retires in Dallas.

Geno 11-17-2020 02:38 AM

Doncic da gawd. Big fan here. I fuck wit porzingis hard to. Have that dynamic duo off the bench in 2k

My starters are...
Westbrook pg, harden sg (dynamic duo set)
Lebron sf, davis pf (dynamic duo set)
I chose shaq as my starter. Evolved him towards athleticism. Hes a beast.

Then my bench is as follows. In order of lineup

Kobe evolution (fully evolved)
Kawhi leonard, paul george (dynamic duo set). Allen iverson (from playoff records set) . Luka doncic, then Giannis Antetokounmpo & kris middleton (dynamic duo set) and kristaps porzingas (which is a dynamic duo set with my luka)

Fucking monster lineup, all with perma shoes and perma contracts. Bang!

uh-oh 11-17-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnydot (Post 792807)
Lol how?

Cuz Luka is white and plays for my hometown Mavs? Big stretch there, guy.

He's arguably the best 21 year old we've ever seen RIGHT NOW.

21 year old lebron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx4z_pCA_6k

luka is a beast tho

El Muffin 11-17-2020 07:48 PM

Luka is an anomaly

It’s uncanny how effortlessly he breaks defenses down .. while not even moving that fast .

He’s an artist w/ the rock . I haven’t seen anyone like him . Name one person similar

He isn’t LeBron at 21. A sheer physical specimen with mega athleticism . He’s ridiculously smooth as opposed to someone like LeBron who would become a wrecking ball & just power his way to the cup n then yam on anyone present

His touch .. and almost sixth sense of positioning is godlike . He has a gift

That’s why he can step back n not even be looking at the rim n still splash that shit . It’s crazy .. if you ever played ball & felt in the zone ? Where you can just loft up anything from any angle & it goes in ? It’s almost as if your hands become numb .. you dint even feel it In your hands when you are in the flow of things ... It’s like that but with luka it’s perpetual. Crazy to watch

El Muffin 11-17-2020 07:56 PM

Jokic has that trait as well

That’s why you see him nail so many wild shots with the shot clock winding down

It’s touch . Such a gift to be able to do it consistently

hotdogvendorman 11-17-2020 09:01 PM

These niggas don't play defense... Like nobody frfr aside from like 10 noteworthy guys... I love the league but maaaan it's so 1 dimensional

Hush 11-17-2020 09:29 PM

If harden goes to bk it’s a fucking wrap

Scout 11-17-2020 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 792883)
If harden goes to bk it’s a fucking wrap

Yep

El Muffin 11-17-2020 10:55 PM

Too many betas on one team

I know it looks great on paper but watch n see

Kyrie isn’t pleased from what I’ve Heard at the prospect of harden joining

My sources aren’t concrete tho I’ll admit that

El Muffin 11-17-2020 10:58 PM

Beta isn’t the word I’m looking for

I just think their personalities will clash like a mf . We will see

El Muffin 11-17-2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotdogvendorman (Post 792878)
These niggas don't play defense... Like nobody frfr aside from like 10 noteworthy guys... I love the league but maaaan it's so 1 dimensional

They do .. it’s just the game has evolved / rule changes

It just looks like there’s no defense being played but that’s because there’s no hand checking and refs are quick to call fouls when there’s physicality

On top of that players are now allowed to have the ball on a string.. rather than the stilted way dribbling was enforced . How do you defend that when you can’t get up all in their faces

Swear harden would have fits if there was hand checking . Now he just lulls you to sleep / step back / splash

Geno 11-17-2020 11:30 PM

Bogdonavich to bucks
Also jrue holiday to bucks..

Harden def gonna end up in brklyn.

Rajon pulling hard to go to clipps.

LAL needs a pg bad yo. I would love to see my man westbrook leave rockets and go to LA. Doubt it will happen, wouldnt be surprised if he leaves houston, but idk where hed end up.. and idk how that dynamic would workout in LAL.. but we need a serious Guard since were prolly losing rondo. Ik he wasnt a starter but rondo still da gawd.

Chris paul ended up in pheonix.. so thats out the window now, was rly hoping LAL would land paul. Smh

El Muffin 11-18-2020 12:01 AM

https://fb.watch/1QoYCIIhWF/

Lmao

Blue Bayou 11-18-2020 12:23 AM

Great posts in this thread by Muff

Agree with so much of what he said

Great thread...I agree with OP

Harden kyrie and Durant are all iso guys that want the ball... Talent is clearly undeniably but I'm not convinced they'd mesh well, or that it would be a good fit

Also Kyrie is a bandaid.... Who knows how durant will honestly be after suffering the worst injury in basketball....could be a disaster if they move Labret , Dinwiddie, Allen etc in a package for harden