Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   welp. he caught a body (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126720)

uh-oh 01-18-2018 06:57 PM

welp. he caught a body

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

why do people even try and debate this guy

just the classic case of logical arguments vs. emotional ones.

Ghost1 01-18-2018 07:18 PM

Who cares. What a stupid topic to debate. Milo built his career off this 5 yrs ago.

uh-oh 01-18-2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 635166)
Who cares. What a stupid topic to debate. Milo built his career off this 5 yrs ago.

they only debated the pay gap because she was too stupid and blinded by what she believed that she wasn't listening to actual facts he was giving out.

its not all that was discussed

i seen a quick clip from this on twitter about gender pronouns and offending people or whatever where he smashed her. then seen this is the full vid

and its a trouncing throughout

Ghost1 01-18-2018 07:28 PM

Meh stupid shit. I'm reading this book u might dig tho about Obamacare lol. Called America's bitter pill.

dead man 01-18-2018 07:36 PM

what a piss poor job she did trying to interpret his answers to her ridiculous loaded fucking questions.

"so we should live like the lobsters?"

yeah lady. you nailed it.

uh-oh 01-18-2018 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 635169)
Meh stupid shit. I'm reading this book u might dig tho about Obamacare lol. Called America's bitter pill.

just summarize it for me when you're done lol

i can't get into books that aren't nonsense storytelling. we've been over this. but yo, you should read jordan petersons new book, "12 rules of life: an antidote to chaos". i didn't read it, or his first book the "architecture of belief", but whenever this guy is on a podcast and the random youtube vids and shit i catch he's always dropping ridiculous knowledge

i think he just gets overlooked and lumped in with the alt right because he wasn't with canada making it against the law to call a tranny he instead of she or some shit like that.

uh-oh 01-18-2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 635171)
what a piss poor job she did trying to interpret his answers to her ridiculous loaded fucking questions.

"so we should live like the lobsters?"

yeah lady. you nailed it.

"so you're saying"

followed by nothing close to what he was saying. lmao

that summarizes the vid basically.

Ghost1 01-18-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 635177)
just summarize it for me when you're done lol

i can't get into books that aren't nonsense storytelling. we've been over this. but yo, you should read jordan petersons new book, "12 rules of life: an antidote to chaos". i didn't read it, or his first book the "architecture of belief", but whenever this guy is on a podcast and the random youtube vids and shit i catch he's always dropping ridiculous knowledge

i think he just gets overlooked and lumped in with the alt right because he wasn't with canada making it against the law to call a tranny he instead of she or some shit like that.

Bet....I'll research an see which one of his books interests me best. Word up

Ghost1 01-18-2018 08:11 PM

Found that 12 rules book mad quick actually. I guess I'll peep that after these couple books I'm already Midway thru

Seyance 01-19-2018 05:47 AM

she literally framed everything he said after he replied "so you're saying.." she was struggling to keep up with him intellectually and didn't expect him to have an answer for every question she asked no matter how ignorant the questioned posed was.
@Ghost1 i wish this didn't still need to be debated, but i hear the gender pay gap being brought up weekly by liberal voices that the mainstream media shows light on in positions of power like justin trudeau or even just on my instagram. hell there's guys on here like @WRATH who probably disagree with jordan peterson on this.

it's also just a small part of a much larger pressure that is being levied by feminists and liberals seeking to make changes in which science and truth makes way for emotions. we can see the effects of this movement daily on tv and in real life. the worst part about it is their ignorance of islam, it's beliefs and teachings but so quick to jump at the same western society that allows them the freedom's to protest in the first place.

i think if we don't talk about it, they will win.. they've been able to make so much change already based on tears over truth. i for one don't want to live in that kind of world, i also think it's distracting and counter productive for the population and it's progression into the future. there are countless actual real issues going on, take just water for example.. let's talk about micro-plastics, the thawing of perma-frost, the california water basin's. 3 earth changing issues off the top of my head which get vastly less press or social activity for change than all this neue wave feminist bullshit.

they'll be the end of all of us.

Enbombz 01-19-2018 06:10 AM

Yeh pretty shit interview, interviewer just trying to make him look bad and failed pretty miserably.

Ghost1 01-19-2018 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seyance (Post 635226)
. there are countless actual real issues going on, take just water for example.. let's talk about micro-plastics, the thawing of perma-frost, the california water basin's. 3 earth changing issues off the top of my head which get vastly less press or social activity for change than all this neue wave feminist bullshit.

they'll be the end of all of us.

And nuclear arms. Yes. This was mainly my point in my dismissiveness towards this topic and gender nuetrality issues etc but I see ur point on the necessity of addressing it as long as it's still receiving coverage by major news media sources

Seyance 01-20-2018 07:50 AM

Yeah Ghost, there are plenty of issues to name. I really wish we could be dismissive, I'd be more so it if didn't gain so much traction in the mainstream. But I feel like if people don't speak out, we're going to move quickly down this slippery road we are on.

The story has hit the dailymail now anyway since she's been receiving plenty of abuse since it aired.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments