Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   1-2 Punch League (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=284)
-   -   Final Four: Flow vs Barcotic - FLOW WINS BY DQ (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=142683)

Saint 04-06-2020 06:13 PM

Final Four: Flow vs Barcotic - FLOW WINS BY DQ

RULES:
- see rule thread for basic rules
- votes must have a decent explanation.
- ext only agreed w/ by both opponents

DUE FRIDAY, but sooner the better it's 1 bar
@Barcotic @Flow

Barcotic 04-06-2020 07:05 PM

Ready whenev.

Barcotic 04-10-2020 07:20 PM

@Flow due today

Saint 04-11-2020 01:12 AM

Flow:

This faggot...

..Lives in the archives splicing others wordplays into his best scheme
Forcing things together birthed ten years ago for pleasure worse than Epstein

Barcotic 04-11-2020 02:56 AM

Let's get factual now

7-0 && the faster I blast thru the rounds, the badder my path to the crown
I'm dialed in for focus. You dialed Inn' for tips after he slapped you around

Quote:

Originally Posted by INF (Post 761326)
Flow: 6-2
Wins: Ahriman(NS), Habitat, FGR, Spree(NS), Adverse, Cash
Losses: Blue Bayou, Inno

Lol gtfoh

Destroyer 04-11-2020 08:30 AM

Vote flow
I think barc’s concept was ass cheeks. In sounds like inn!!!!
Lol gtfo

Zuo 04-11-2020 09:22 AM

Flow - good concept and I like where you were going but my only queefs were the execution was mild and the wording was poor

Barc - wasn’t really digging this one here, the concept was pretty basic. Flowed good and the wording was better for sure but

Vote flow

Diablo 04-11-2020 10:00 AM

Yeah, I have Flow winning here also (HOW CONTROVERSIALOLZ!) mainly because I thought both sucked and his was the less bad of the two. Go figure. Barc really disappointed this week, I thought he would have had this one for sure when I saw what Flow dropped. I find it funny he laughs at Flow for losing to Inno when he lost to Flow himself in HOT lol.

Vote - Flow

Inno 04-11-2020 12:03 PM

vote flow

How ironic you lose to flow and make fun of him for losing to me. Fucking fagot

Barcotic 04-11-2020 12:04 PM

Lmaooo

You are terrible. Foh

~RustyGunZ~ 04-11-2020 02:07 PM

Using Inn or In is played no matter how you flip it and you’ve already used the Inn from his name in a punch lol. Gonna make sure you use that as many times as Barc/Bark apparently. It was just okay regardless

Flow current event is a bit stale but the personal was cool. Not a banger but a better bar than Barc

Vote Flow

Blue Bayou 04-11-2020 02:20 PM

Barcs was smooth . I thought the dialed in was pretty funny, personal maybe a bit of a reach conceptually but it registers... I wish you left it at just 'dialed in' instead of dialed in for focus.. anyways the dial in flip was enjoyable to me, was worded well and was chuckle worthy ... I like that you kept the wp simple here , and a dialed in concept I don't recall seeing so the idiom play was fresh

Fresh conceptually I'm into your bar....I dunno what's running me the wrong way about it, 'forcing things.together birthed ten years ago for pleasure' I dunno just seems long winded... Impact wise tho the punch hits
I really think your bar would have been helped by a barc quote or two to sell the personal....what archive wordplays is he clearly flipping? Barcs wp issue is over doing it sometimes more so then not being fresh imo, so a quote to aid the personal might've changed things for me

I dunno, I liked the dialed in concept a bit more then the Epstein one, and it was delivered a lot better imo

Props to both I vote for Barcs bar

Saint 04-11-2020 11:20 PM

@Cashius @Clout @dull boy @Plot @Ender @Sharp @Defiant @Aero

Trying to get last min feed on this.

Defiant 04-11-2020 11:31 PM

It's pretty close, Barc was pretty simple but it was smooth and hit decent. Flow was slightly more creative but the wording made it a bit of a mess for me. Close but I preferred barcotic

Vote barcotic

dull boy 04-11-2020 11:40 PM

Flow’s bar was horribly worded and not a great concept anyhow, really. Barc’s concept was also mediocre but it was worded decently.

Vote - Barc (but you both get an L)

Zuo 04-11-2020 11:50 PM

5-3 flow, this shouldn’t close anytime soon

Ender 04-12-2020 05:31 AM

I thought Flow's concept was alright but his wording felt unnatural. Barcotic had better wording and flow, and he executed his simple concept better.

Vote - Barcotic

Plot 04-12-2020 06:47 AM

Both were good. Comes down to wording, Barc gets the win
'For pleasure' didnt come off natural. Also Barcs bar was
More current with the dial flip.. i believe that evolved from the previous beef with destroyer in chat.

~RustyGunZ~ 04-12-2020 10:57 AM

How is dialed in a current event @Plot ?

This Canadian faggot spent all his Easter chocolate on buying votes!!

Blue Bayou 04-12-2020 10:58 AM

It's a personal about an NC loss from THIS season....how is that not current?

This is getting out of hand