Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   B Magic vs Bigg K confirmed for October 4th (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=81603)

Neighbor 07-06-2014 06:00 PM

B Magic vs Bigg K confirmed for October 4th

Strong BOTY right here

Paradigm 07-06-2014 06:14 PM

did you wet yourself

BROKE LESNAR 07-06-2014 06:45 PM

The iLLmaculate/Bigg K battle was one of the best I've seen in a long time.

Neighbor 07-06-2014 07:37 PM

My 2 favorite going at it

Hush 07-06-2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR (Post 359390)
The iLLmaculate/Bigg K battle was one of the best I've seen in a long time.

Mac got super bodied

Alvin Karpis 07-06-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 359435)
Mac got super bodied

nah fam it wasn't a body, i got bigg k winning only cuz of illmacs 2nd round, lot of played shit which is not the normal for mac

the climbing on dead body line from mac gave me chills

big baby 07-06-2014 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Karpis (Post 359473)
nah fam it wasn't a body, i got bigg k winning only cuz of illmacs 2nd round, lot of played shit which is not the normal for mac

the climbing on dead body line from mac gave me chills

watching the battle now, 1st round not even done and illmac won it 4 me. Hush like gunbars and short lil rhymes. lame

big baby 07-06-2014 10:48 PM

lol @ hush thinks this is bodied. LOKIJTOAKJALM

BROKE LESNAR 07-06-2014 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 359478)
watching the battle now, 1st round not even done and illmac won it 4 me. Hush like gunbars and short lil rhymes. lame

I think it was really close with iLLmaculate edging it out. But I don't even like gun rap and Bigg K just came across as so authentic to me. The entire segment iLLmac used with gun rap and then flipping it with Arsonal was great. He was really funny, too. The clap like this stuff was hilarious, and the way he broke down the rewinding stuff was pretty creative. Bigg K had me laughing, too. Not a fan of the Nicki Minaj style punches either but Bigg K pulled it off.

Going to watch the The Saurus/Bigg K one here in a few. Any suggestions on other great battles to watch?

On a side note, does Daylyt say "mmmkay" in every battle or was it just the one Chilla battle? That's the only one I've seen of both of them and had to turn it off.

big baby 07-06-2014 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR (Post 359488)
I think it was really close with iLLmaculate edging it out. But I don't even like gun rap and Bigg K just came across as so authentic to me. The entire segment iLLmac used with gun rap and then flipping it with Arsonal was great. He was really funny, too. The clap like this stuff was hilarious, and the way he broke down the rewinding stuff was pretty creative. Bigg K had me laughing, too. Not a fan of the Nicki Minaj style punches either but Bigg K pulled it off.

Going to watch the The Saurus/Bigg K one here in a few. Any suggestions on other great battles to watch?

On a side note, does Daylyt say "mmmkay" in every battle or was it just the one Chilla battle? That's the only one I've seen of both of them and had to turn it off.

I had illmac 1st and 3rd, and k's 2nd was grand. K didnt fall behind far in the 1st or 3rd tho. I'm with you. I liked his bars, but they werent astounding. Authentic, yeah.

trap 07-07-2014 11:32 AM

Illmac got bodied. So did TheSaurus.
Bigg K is on a murdering spree.

Neighbor 07-07-2014 12:44 PM

K's delivery is too much

BROKE LESNAR 07-07-2014 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trapezoidal. (Post 359616)
Illmac got bodied. So did TheSaurus.
Bigg K is on a murdering spree.

I'll agree to the The Saurus battle. Watched it last night and Bigg K just seemed too intimidating. Very confident delivery. Bigg K definitely took that.

Allen Knight 07-07-2014 08:50 PM

Dope battle

big baby 07-07-2014 08:52 PM

too intimidating? Damn, crazy how some of you people actually see that much of a difference. Illmac won, lol.

Neighbor 07-07-2014 09:10 PM

Illmac is an amazing rapper, probably one of the best pen game's in battling to date

But I don't buy the whole tough guy act, even though he's trying to shy away from it now after ppl criticized him for it

Bigg K, on the other hand, is a grimy dude who's done grimy shit & brings that same gritty style w/ him to every battle

He doesn't need crazy patterns or forced personals, even though he does bring some schemes to the table

In other words, everything K spits lands because he's authentic

The reason he's winning is that he makes all these guys he steps in the ring w/ look like just rappers

Allen Knight 07-07-2014 09:27 PM

Yea bigg k is dope but I think caustic is the best out right now tbh he's fuckin ill

Neighbor 07-07-2014 10:06 PM

Caustic one of the most creative dudes atm

BROKE LESNAR 07-08-2014 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 359852)
too intimidating? Damn, crazy how some of you people actually see that much of a difference. Illmac won, lol.

Lol, yeah illmac won. The caveat was that Big K beat The Saurus.

Allen Knight 07-08-2014 08:09 AM

That fly paper line vs suarus was fuckin fire an the nerf ball