Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   At a hostel in vienna (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=111412)

dead man 12-11-2014 03:40 PM

At a hostel in vienna

Finally said fuck it and booked a private room. It's been a month and I've been sleeping in claustrophobic pissy fat aussie cunt snore and fart filled 12-14 person dorms all across Western Europe for the cheap but the extra 20£ is worth every fucking cent. Just for a second of silence. I'll never take privacy for granted again.

Gonna take a shower rub one out and watch the walking dead finale while I eat a kebab plate. Life is good.

Geno 12-11-2014 03:47 PM

Lmfaooooooooo. Sounds fun

Wise Wiggles 12-11-2014 03:48 PM

Fuck that. I'd of done the same. That's dope though. My girl and I are planning to do that next year hopefully. Been to Amsterdam yet? Stay safe..

Geno 12-11-2014 03:50 PM

Privacy is a necessity though man. Good move. I havnt had much myself for a while and being an aquarius... its tough wothout it. Congrats on the good decisio

El Muffin 12-11-2014 03:53 PM

RU AN ASSTROLOGER NOW

dead man 12-11-2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wise Wiggles (Post 450329)
Fuck that. I'd of done the same. That's dope though. My girl and I are planning to do that next year hopefully. Been to Amsterdam yet? Stay safe..

Do it man. The Netherlands were the first place we visited. Started out with a group but we sort of ended up branching off in different directions.

Stay at the flying pig if you're playing hostel life in ams. Their pub crawls are dope and it's right in the heart of the more touristy areas with all the coffee and "truffle" shops. The city itself is beautiful though so I wouldn't stay in that part the whole time.

El Muffin 12-11-2014 04:08 PM

SAY WEED DEADMAN

ITS OK

big baby 12-11-2014 04:16 PM

LOL BEING AN AQUARIUS WTF?~?!?!?! AQUA MAN WAS AROUND HIS ROYAL GUARDS ALL TIME U FUCKA TOAD STOLL IDIYOTE

Diode 12-11-2014 04:18 PM

eat a vienna sausage

YDK 12-11-2014 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 450327)
Finally said fuck it and booked a private room. It's been a month and I've been sleeping in claustrophobic pissy fat aussie cunt snore and fart filled 12-14 person dorms all across Western Europe for the cheap but the extra 20£ is worth every fucking cent. Just for a second of silence. I'll never take privacy for granted again.

Gonna take a shower rub one out and watch the walking dead finale while I eat a kebab plate. Life is good.

Yo I gotta ask, who you book your private jet through? I worked at delta private jets for awhile an gotta few contacts if you ever need

YDK 12-11-2014 05:38 PM

Pretty sure they got citation jet 2's and up for a few stacks an hour

Hush 12-11-2014 05:46 PM

Living life

Respect

Badweather 12-11-2014 07:29 PM

Bed bugs are in your future homie

Ghost1 12-11-2014 08:47 PM

Wild

Next time i leave the country i want it to be somewhere in europe....havent decided yet

Mexico too real. Cant even leave the resort 5 min till u see federales at toll stops w fuckin choppers as tall as the dudes holdin em. Smh.

O an i almost died twice. That wasnt cool.

Bags Beard 12-11-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 450550)
Wild

Next time i leave the country i want it to be somewhere in europe....havent decided yet

Mexico too real. Cant even leave the resort 5 min till u see federales at toll stops w fuckin choppers as tall as the dudes holdin em. Smh.

O an i almost died twice. That wasnt cool.

This thread is not about you. Take a break from me.

dead man 12-11-2014 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDK (Post 450404)
Yo I gotta ask, who you book your private jet through? I worked at delta private jets for awhile an gotta few contacts if you ever need

Dude what? Lmao re-read OP and try again.

@Phil don't tell me that man. It's literally been my biggest fear this entire trip. Nothing seems to itch. At least not until now when I started overthinking about it. Lol so thanks for that motherfucker

Badweather 12-11-2014 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 450599)

@Phil don't tell me that man. It's literally been my biggest fear this entire trip. Nothing seems to itch. At least not until now when I started overthinking about it. Lol so thanks for that motherfucker

No worries dude. If you bring some home with you, I know a guy

El Muffin 12-11-2014 10:00 PM

i heard if u taste ur semen the bed bugs can sense that n wont want ur bloodvcoz urbobv a faggot

YDK 12-11-2014 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 450599)

Lmao my bad I read private room an thought private flight...realized the mistake...got high an replied anyways lmao

dead man 12-11-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muff (Post 450605)
i heard if u taste ur semen the bed bugs can sense that n wont want ur bloodvcoz urbobv a faggot

Have you ever had bedbugs?