Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Open Mic Section (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   AJ The Menace vs. Revolution (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143323)

Sinacog 05-23-2020 01:10 AM

AJ The Menace vs. Revolution

20 Bars

AJ The Menace -

Monarch rules assertively? I'm the dominant with verses please; the constant of the words of peace!
I'm the impossible with verbs and free's; the dominant of hearses please; you're 'nothing' like words and free's!
I'm the impossible bible burster; the disciple of words and burster; the idle of words and lancer!
I'm the verbal lancer; the discern of the urn of animal; the burn of animal; you're 'nothing' like the burn of animals!!//
I'm the urn of animals; the burn of animals; I'm the disciple of animals; the chapel of animals!
I'm the apple of animals; the tiger and lion of animals; the iris of animals; I'm the island of animals!
I'm the verbal lancer; I'm the verbal lancer; I'm the urn of lancer; I'm the burning of animals!!//
I'm the urn of animals; I'm the space war of star wars; I'm the space war of Star Station//
I'm the art of w(r)ap; I'm the art of w(r)ap; I'm the art of w(r)ap; I'm the burning of animals//
I'm churning of animals; the burning of animals; I'm the burning of animals; the burning of animals!
I'm the statement of czars; I'm the statement of czars; the statement of czars; I'm the statement of czars!!
I'm the statement of czars; I'm the statement of czars; I'm the abrasions' of space station of space patient/patience//
I'm the order of the phoenix; the order of the dragon; I'm the order of the dagger of wagons
I'm the animal of wagon; I'm the animal of wagon; I'm the animal of wagon; I'm the animal of dagger!
I'm the animalistic of the sinful death/depth; I'm the animalistic depth/death; I'm the satanic ritual!
I'm the patient satanic ritual; I'm patient satanic ritual; I'm the habitual ritual; I'm the killing of sinful death/depth!!
I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of depth/death; I'm the animals of solar flare!
I'm the animals of solar flare; I'm the animals of solar flare; I'm a super sayain; YOU"RE NOTHING!!
I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm animalistic death/depth!!!
I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of death/depth!!

Revolution..or THAT OTHER BITCH..

Packed Graves 05-23-2020 04:45 AM

This kid actually needs a mental evaluation, this shit school shooter like. He needs help like no troll or nothing he needs help bruh.

Orc 05-23-2020 10:16 AM

Vote: Revolution

1-0 Upping

Exis 05-31-2020 11:23 PM

Lol...I agree with Graves, This dude (or girl, idk) needs some sorta intervention...I've been on boards since '01 & I've never seen a nigga be so fuckin' repetitive like this...Shit gives me a headache.