Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   i put a tall boy in the freezer (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=118470)

dead man 05-06-2015 08:40 PM

i put a tall boy in the freezer

and left it in there like 20 minutes too long and it's fucking frozen

and now i have to wait for it to thaw. i'm sitting here staring at it like a shithead junkie testing its popsicle/beer ratio every couple minutes or so.

these are my serious real life problems. what are yours?

Allen Knight 05-06-2015 08:42 PM

lol, wat kinda beer?

dead man 05-06-2015 08:47 PM

http://s3-media4.fl.yelpassets.com/b...2F8PuxHQ/o.jpg

El Muffin 05-06-2015 08:47 PM

I'm losing my fucking mind

Split Eight 05-06-2015 08:47 PM

<3PBR<3

did anyone else thjnk this thread was gonna be a Neighbor bar?

El Muffin 05-06-2015 08:50 PM

Lol, yes.

Funny you menTion it

SWHY I clicked on this thread tbh

Lol woe is me no beer froooozen

Nigga do some real drugs

speaking of real drugs

Where's @dull boy

PancakeBrah 05-06-2015 08:53 PM

muff you really should go outside or something man.

to dead man's topic;

this is an interesting situation you've found yourself in and i pray you find safe passage during this dark period. there is no feeling like the feeling of not being able to drink when you thought you would be able to drink. a purgatory i wish upon no man.

oats 05-06-2015 08:57 PM

I was expecting something like:

tall boy in the freezer, Marlboro in my lungs
Dropped calls in the basement - I'd pick it up if it rung

dead man 05-06-2015 08:58 PM

after chyeahhh started butchering the "first line of bar in title" threads, i decided it best to let @Neighbor handle that sort of thing exclusively.

sorry @Neighbor, i'm tagging you too much this week.

Wise Wiggles 05-06-2015 08:59 PM

Yeah man. That sucks. I'm kind of having a panic attack right now froM smoking too much bud. Gonna go smoke a stog and wait for my girl, hoping my heart doesn't explode. And what, you only have one? Or did it to all of them..

dead man 05-06-2015 09:03 PM

only have one left over from the weekend

sounds like maybe you should take a good old fashioned T break homie

dead man 05-06-2015 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drencrom Muff (Post 479918)
Lol, yes.

Funny you menTion it

SWHY I clicked on this thread tbh

Lol woe is me no beer froooozen

Nigga do some real drugs

speaking of real drugs

Where's @dull boy

oh yeah man let's READ some STANLEY KUBRICK AND DO SUM REAL DRUGS

you know, his screenplays

let's read those.

fucka idiyote.

El Muffin 05-06-2015 09:10 PM

Like I said

I read the novel

Ghost1 05-06-2015 09:11 PM

Drencrom take a breather bruh

El Muffin 05-06-2015 09:18 PM

Ok lemme explain my reasoning for ya

Deadman

U asked me if I read clockwork orange because my avy correct?

Well I assumed u thought i got all hipstery after JUST RECENTLY reading the novel or something. All I'm saying is I'm familiar w/ the subject matterN have been 4 years...Whether it be the film, references in a song, or the OBV THE FKN NOVEL ITSELF

damn

Jesus christ I hate u guys

fucking pieces of shits

Ghost1 05-06-2015 09:19 PM

In regards to OP

Shit is a MUGGY 80 degrees out. All the windows in the crib open and the lights off still sweattin llike a robranda twerk vid out this bitch an I kno soon as I put the window units in the temp will drop back to 60 for another 2 weeks.

Got sum makers on deck Makin me even hotter. Fuck it tho.

I think this chink loving would be toilet seat bitch is falling in love with me and all the while I have fallen pretty hard for another married woman who sporadically agrees to make out with me in the parking lot at my work.

I'm getting crazy big from lifting tho an getting pussy is becoming based on aesthetics and not personality which is REFRESHING cuz fuck these dumb hoes. Got me sharing my beautiful mind with them just so they'll spread their legs. Fuck off.

Oh an I thought for sure u were gonna say ur brewha exploded in the freezer. Glad it didnt. Soon u will profit.

Split Eight 05-06-2015 09:20 PM

I am drinking my last black & tan. No worse feeling than drinking your last beer

oats 05-06-2015 09:25 PM

I'm making a smoothie and just used my last mango, so I feel the pain.

dead man 05-06-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagsworth Bentley (Post 479936)
In regards to OP

Shit is a MUGGY 80 degrees out. All the windows in the crib open and the lights off still sweattin llike a robranda twerk vid out this bitch an I kno soon as I put the window units in the temp will drop back to 60 for another 2 weeks.

Got sum makers on deck Makin me even hotter. Fuck it tho.

I think this chink loving would be toilet seat bitch is falling in love with me and all the while I have fallen pretty hard for another married woman who sporadically agrees to make out with me in the parking lot at my work.

I'm getting crazy big from lifting tho an getting pussy is becoming based on aesthetics and not personality which is REFRESHING cuz fuck these dumb hoes. Got me sharing my beautiful mind with them just so they'll spread their legs. Fuck off.

Oh an I thought for sure u were gonna say ur brewha exploded in the freezer. Glad it didnt. Soon u will profit.

dude honestly i think you might have fucked up kicking it with a crazy girl who's husband is about to croak. for any extended amount of time no less. i would cut ties before that happens. i mean, she knows where you live. it's a volatile situation.

my whole thing is, a woman who's going to betray her dying husband is probably capable of horrible, horrible things that you likely won't want to deal with.

not trying to kill your buzz here but i only have your best interest at heart.

banging coworkers is a whole other pile of impending shit.

lmao. you clearly know how to pick em.

Allen Knight 05-06-2015 09:42 PM

personally i hope this is all a set up & her and her husband lure him to a cabin in the woods
an piss an shit on him for 2 days then torture him to death w/ a spiked dildo.