Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   THE VERITAS CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE THREAD (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=89459)

veritas 08-18-2014 03:28 PM

THE VERITAS CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE THREAD

WHO WANTS TO GO FIRST?

PancakeBrah 08-18-2014 03:29 PM

Me

veritas 08-18-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Pancake (Post 384357)
Me

"It is leg day at the gym, you have just finished your second set of starting strenght squats and are fixing to add +5 plates to each side, when you feel a sudden and strong pain in your abdomen. Do you:

A: go to the locker room

B: tough thru it and finish out your 3x5?

Paradox 08-18-2014 03:47 PM

Second

StarFaggot 08-18-2014 03:50 PM

This thread has high view potential if executed timely and properly.

No pressure.

Sharp 08-18-2014 04:34 PM

next in line

veritas 08-18-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradox (Post 384373)
Second

it is just another afternoon where you wake up with nothing to do until work later. You feel strange today, different than usual, you decide to go outside and decide to take a walk. You come to a fork in the road, do you:

A: go left
B: go right

veritas 08-18-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 384376)
This thread has high view potential if executed timely and properly.

No pressure.

shut the fish up you slant eyed gookfaced gook. leave here meastrowh.

Paradox 08-18-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin (Post 384401)
it is just another afternoon where you wake up with nothing to do until work later. You feel strange today, different than usual, you decide to go outside and decide to take a walk. You come to a fork in the road, do you:

A: go left
B: go right

B. Right

Lol this reminds me of those goosebumps books where u choose ur story arc

veritas 08-18-2014 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp Nine (Post 384394)
next in line

it is 11pm on saturday night you are at a local bar with your friends and some of their ladies. You are having a good time listening to live music, some alternative drivel, but yeah, the alcohol makes it groove. Your buddy sean gets up to go piss and his old lady is looking at you smiling. She says, with a hint of naughty : " good god he is so boring....want to get out of here? I have something crazy to show you?" Do you:

A: leave with her immediatly before sean comes back
B: tell shawn what has happened

veritas 08-18-2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradox (Post 384403)
B. Right

Lol this reminds me of those goosebumps books where u choose ur story arc

you have walked for approxiametly thirty minutes or so, and you come to yet another fork, only now there is a sign, which states:

"Whichita 3 miles east"
"Walrusville 3 miles west"

do you:

A: go east towards Whicita
B: go west towards Walrusville

Paradox 08-18-2014 04:48 PM

B- wallrusville

Sharp 08-18-2014 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin (Post 384405)
it is 11pm on saturday night you are at a local bar with your friends and some of their ladies. You are having a good time listening to live music, some alternative drivel, but yeah, the alcohol makes it groove. Your buddy sean gets up to go piss and his old lady is looking at you smiling. She says, with a hint of naughty : " good god he is so boring....want to get out of here? I have something crazy to show you?" Do you:

A: leave with her immediatly before sean comes back
B: tell shawn what has happened

this is a tough call... I'm going with A just because shawn cant decide how to spell his own name

let's see it

veritas 08-18-2014 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradox (Post 384408)
B- wallrusville

After walking for some time you now begin to contemplate that you are nearing the time for when you would need to begin walking back to make it to your shift on time...you slow down. all of a sudden a giant purplish portal opens up in front of you, do you:

A: You turn around and decide to go back to work
B: you enter the portal

Paradox 08-18-2014 04:57 PM

B- enter the portal

This better be good, i grow tiresome of this game.

veritas 08-18-2014 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp Nine (Post 384410)
this is a tough call... I'm going with A just because shawn cant decide how to spell his own name

let's see it

shutup.

ok, you decide to leave shaun in the bathroom with his tinkler in his hand and follow his girl, whose name turns out to be liz. She brinks you out back into an alley and tells you, "after tonight, if you are not afraid, you will be like a god". she then points to a limosine that is parked at the end of the alley. she asks you to enter it. do you:

A: decline and say thanks but no thanks, and go back in and kick it with your boys
B: follow liz into the limo

Sharp 08-18-2014 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin (Post 384416)
shutup.
:)))))
ok, you decide to leave shaun in the bathroom with his tinkler in his hand and follow his girl, whose name turns out to be liz. She brinks you out back into an alley and tells you, "after tonight, if you are not afraid, you will be like a god". she then points to a limosine that is parked at the end of the alley. she asks you to enter it. do you:

A: decline and say thanks but no thanks, and go back in and kick it with your boys
B: follow liz into the limo

A

make me a god v

veritas 08-18-2014 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradox (Post 384413)
B- enter the portal

This better be good, i grow tiresome of this game.

THE PORTAL CRUSHES YOU AND YOU DIE A MEANINGLESS DEATH WHICH MAKES SENSE BECAUSE YOUR LIFE WAS MEANINGLESS BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE ENLIGHTENED BUT COULD NEVER EVEN MASTER PATIENCE AND SOMEHOW MANAGED TO RUIN YET ANOTHER THREAD. I HAD BIG PLANS FOR YOUR WALRUSVILLE ADVENTURE BUT YOU FUCKED IT UP. LEAVE THIS THREAD AND TAKE YOUR UNORIGIANL TOOLSHED SELF WITH YOU. GOOD DAY SIR.

OPTIONS EXTINGUISHED. YOUR STORY IS OVER.

veritas 08-18-2014 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp Nine (Post 384418)
A

make me a god v

WAIT...you said A, but want to be a god. are you sure you want choice A then?

Hush 08-18-2014 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin (Post 384419)
THE PORTAL CRUSHES YOU AND YOU DIE A MEANINGLESS DEATH WHICH MAKES SENSE BECAUSE YOUR LIFE WAS MEANINGLESS BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE ENLIGHTENED BUT COULD NEVER EVEN MASTER PATIENCE AND SOMEHOW MANAGED TO RUIN YET ANOTHER THREAD. I HAD BIG PLANS FOR YOUR WALRUSVILLE ADVENTURE BUT YOU FUCKED IT UP. LEAVE THIS THREAD AND TAKE YOUR UNORIGIANL TOOLSHED SELF WITH YOU. GOOD DAY SIR.

OPTIONS EXTINGUISHED. YOUR STORY IS OVER.

Lol