Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Robinhood. Stock app that has no Trade sell or buy fees. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139974)

TeckNeek 04-02-2019 09:26 PM

Robinhood. Stock app that has no Trade sell or buy fees.

right now is the time to stick your toe in the market... you can drop small amount from your paychecks or even deposit money you have stored and ill tell you this right now... POT STOCKS are the one to invest in right now before they blow up... perfferably ACB and CANNtrust ... Canopy Growth is already at 50+ bucks a share... and once USA legalizes POt on the FED level its gonna explode and ACB is at 9 bucks a share and ive done reserch they have plenty of farms and acres and products to spread over the US and there just WAITING on US to legalize.. there already in the Canada Market.. and you can invest now before Wallstreet can beacuse there an IPO.. if you want to give it a go and just test the waters,, RObin Hood is the BEst way for lower class to dabble in the market... they charge no commish on transaction when Etade and ameritrade cost 5 - 9 bucks per transaction... if you wanna try it just click this link and well both get a free stock.. its a wack stock most the time but its better then nothing... AND after this i say we make a whole seperate Area just for us who are part of the market...

Ghost1 04-02-2019 10:00 PM

So. Now we see chyyinnnss truth revealed. The chyinluminatti is turning washed up text battlers into GOIGLE SPIDER MOBILE APP ADVERTISEMENT BOTS!#?!#+*-

fucking FUCK

@john hensley probably on some interior design forum pedaling Glade wicks
@David Lama why have u forsaken your children?!!??

bleak 04-02-2019 10:03 PM

I don't trust a man who can't spell preferably

uh-oh 04-02-2019 10:05 PM

every single person who mentions these mention weed stocks

learn N-vesting. N-vesting is simply profiting off of societal outrage that is misplaced. the N comes from the first time i noticed it, with ol papa john using the N-word.

step 1. get as much money as you can.

step 2. wait for a giant company to have a PR snafu. stocks drop. BUY BUY BUY.

step 3. wait till it blows over in literally a week. SELL SELL SELL.

instant money.

papa john dropping the n-word has nothing to do with papa johns putting out millions of shit pizzas across the country. elon musk smokes some weed? he's still making teslas and rockets and all types of shit. etc.etc.etc.etc.

or just invest in weed stocks like every other dummy who downloads an app. the stocks are soaring because everyone who has smoked weed once and got the app puts 20 on it. the weed monopolies ain't popping like that

Sharp 04-02-2019 10:15 PM

robin hood a cool service

that a referral link I see tho? Tryna get a bonus 420 shares of them POT stocks?

EDIT: googled it

robin hood doing some scary playing with their userbase

https://support.robinhood.com/hc/en-...et-Free-Stocks

free stocks per referral with variable values

not even a bonus price

what a world

boof 04-02-2019 10:36 PM

3rd person i've seen mention this. stock pro please tell me if its worth my pennies

~RustyGunZ~ 04-02-2019 10:59 PM

@Aero talk to em gawd

Aero 04-02-2019 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 734542)
@Aero talk to em gawd

Thanks I've got this.

@TeckNeek weed won't be legal on the federal level until Trump is out of office. He has no incentive to legalize weed. As a matter of fact he hasn't even signed the Farm Bill yet and its been on his desk for months now all it needs is a signature lol.

Weed stocks will get fire once it's legalized nationwide no doubt. ACB is/was a great weed stock. There will be more opportunities in other companies as well.

I like that you made this thread.

TeckNeek 04-02-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 734546)
Thanks I've got this.

@TeckNeek weed won't be legal on the federal level until Trump is out of office. He has no incentive to legalize weed. As a matter of fact he hasn't even signed the Farm Bill yet and its been on his desk for months now all it needs is a signature lol.

Weed stocks will get fire once it's legalized nationwide no doubt. ACB is/was a great weed stock. There will be more opportunities in other companies as well.

exactly why to buy the shares now and await the boom right...

Answer 04-02-2019 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 734546)
Thanks I've got this.

Ay you were definitely trynna get qualm to invest in the hemp biz plus medicinal maryj has been growing like rapid fire so why the change in position

Src: http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139171

Diode 04-02-2019 11:21 PM

This is embarrassing. Deleting your affiliate link.

TeckNeek 04-02-2019 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 734549)
This is embarrassing. Deleting your affiliate link.

sorry hitler. i forgot about the rule of hiding the jews

Aero 04-02-2019 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeckNeek (Post 734547)
exactly why to buy the shares now and await the boom right...

No because your money can be used to make you money right now. Trump isn't out of office until 2020. If you want to make money trading stocks it's easy. Buy low float stocks with news. Buy that day and sell that day. Pot stocks were the rage in 2013 when legalization of weed in Cali and Colorado happened. They are not the rave right now just like bitcoin is no longer the rave.

If Trump signs this Farm Bill Hemp stocks/MJ stocks and CBD stocks will pop for about two months.

~RustyGunZ~ 04-02-2019 11:54 PM

buy into weapons companies. us and russia are gloves off on making bigger and badder projectile nukes now.

Diode 04-02-2019 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeckNeek (Post 734550)
sorry hitler. i forgot about the rule of hiding the jews

Takes 2 seconds to jail you.

Keep your money losing schemes to WSB

TeckNeek 04-03-2019 12:22 AM

oh no dont put me in jail... i wont be able to post my usually 3 times a year...
god forbid.

TeckNeek 04-03-2019 12:24 AM

dont waste your mouse movement ..calm your tits diode

Diode 04-03-2019 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeckNeek (Post 734560)
dont waste your mouse movement ..calm your tits diode

This aint your FB messenger list, Karen.

Chill Phil 04-03-2019 07:13 AM

Doing it now!

Sharp 04-03-2019 08:27 AM

This looks cool, anyone have a referral link?