Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   1-2 Punch League (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=231)
-   -   [Contenders Match:] Slechtc 6-1 [vs] R!canTheoryz 4-3 [Slechtc Wins] (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=124989)

R!canTheoryz 11-03-2016 04:53 PM

[Contenders Match:] Slechtc 6-1 [vs] R!canTheoryz 4-3 [Slechtc Wins]

NETCEES 1-2 PUNCHLINE LEAGUE SEASON 4

Due Thursday 12 pacific

Rules: no feeding, swaying, bitting, Recycling.
& dont post in other ppls battles unless its to vote or u'll be booted.

NO EXT, AT ALL.

@slechtc

@R!canTheoryz

Slechtn 11-03-2016 08:48 PM

Salutations My Nigga.. @R!canTheoryz

Slechtn 11-04-2016 12:33 AM

foh

It'll be more than Rican's pitfall if he keeps insisting to brawl,
Fist to the jaw n' he's Russian quicker than Putin granting citizenship to Steven Seagal

R!canTheoryz 11-04-2016 06:15 AM

Checking In

R!canTheoryz 11-10-2016 06:16 AM

Fuck ur ndependence the cannons lit your not adequate rappin like a advocate
Your mother's pussy like the elections got me questioning candidates

Kin 11-10-2016 07:44 AM

Sletch....pretty strateched last Line....set up was nice.... Russian/Rushin' was ehh' shoulda read "If" he's Russian maybe..didn't hit right tho

Rican- idea was cool...don't think it was worded right tho'///set up was also ehhhh...
lil' more creative attempt on the wordplay tho' and rhyme wasn't as stretched

both didn't bring much this week...but

Vote- Rican Trump

Adonis 11-12-2016 01:41 PM

V. Slech.

Two decent concepts. Both stretched, Rican had wording issues as well. Slex gets my vote cause his bar read a bit smoother

Maximus 11-12-2016 02:14 PM

i dunno man, both were weak but Russian flips are played to death and slech's wasn't worded well anyways, Rican's line was just decent and he takes the W here for me

Mr. J 11-13-2016 03:48 AM

both concepts were interesting for what they were...
whenever I see a Russian line thrown out there it reminds me of Nelly...
R!can came with a decent concept but I felt like it was rushed.
the set up felt odd but I feel he brought an almost original idea...
v/rican

Sovereign 11-14-2016 12:46 AM

SOVEREIGN'S VOTE ON BATTLE: Slechtn vs. R!canTheoryz

Slechtn: I liked the relevance of this. The final concept was original, but the Russian/rushin' wordplay wasn't. Your multis were somewhat problematic; you set up a 4-syllable scheme with "in-sisting to brawl" and "Fist to the jaw," but then broke it with the first two syllables of Steven Seagal, unless you have some accent that I'm not familiar with; do you pronounce the long "ee" sound as the short "i?"

I thought that the second line was long-winded, though I'm not really sure how you could have shortened it. Overall: good punch, mediocre execution. Final Score: 12/20

R!canTheoryz: Well... the punch was alright, nothing great. Even though you had several multi sets, the fact that the first three were close to each other, followed by a large gap between the third and fourth one, made the flow rather awkward. It wouldn't have flown in a live battle, that's for sure. I really wasn't impressed with this. Final Score: 10/20

Final Thoughts: While neither punch was mind-blowing, one was more creative, and that earned its writer the win.

Slechtn gets my vote over R!canTheoryz (12 - 10)

Chemist 11-14-2016 01:22 AM

both had decent current events
voting for the better set up
with that said, slecht here
rican was ok but execution was sloppy
imo
mvgt slek

R!canTheoryz 11-15-2016 11:05 AM

3-3

R!canTheoryz 11-16-2016 09:19 PM

Next person to free post I'm fucking giving the Boot
3-3 Uppin

Joe Boston 11-17-2016 04:41 PM

Ricans setup n finisher were irrelevant went into a gun bar then finisher about slechtn mom didnt correlate well at all. @Slechtn russian wordplay old af and really dont get ur concept i dont comprehend the Steven Seagal and Putin line is it true? It was executed better but i do need u to pm me for explanation of the reference.

Im voting slechtn for the fact he had better execution and his setup and finisher were relevant.

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth 11-18-2016 04:52 PM

V slecht

Russian concept was boring but decent enough flip.
I felt like Rican had the better concept, but could've done a lot more with it. Missed opportunity here kid

R!canTheoryz 11-18-2016 05:32 PM

5-3 Sletch Wins