Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Open Mic Section (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I'm a man of flows. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=44271)

Orc 01-07-2014 02:36 PM

I'm a man of flows.

I enamour hoes. Head spins & lotion. Investing & potent. Pests quit the boastin' cuz the Sceptre is Golden. Orcs a protector of Odin with hammer blows, Kazama throws, it's expected as souls split when the Wesson is smokin', chests ripped and open, neck hits and choking. I run the scene. I'm Wolverine. Ur effectively Logan. I'm like Messi with goals, shittt. Ur more.. messy & hopeless. Never testing the Throne's width while my minds got the wattage. Sign on the dotted, ya souls mine, dying and rotted. A goldmine. It's poem time. Canarys sent to fry by the hot shit. Fucka NASDAQ when this Lad raps it's a LIE if the stocks dip. The Sire is locked in. His Empire is toxic. Desire is rotten. Effeminate peer. You've never met fear. It's developing here. I'm a Punch Thrower, you've got feminine hair and drink lemon with Beer. You're a sensitive queer, I'm a foot-soldier, hunched over screaming TAKE ME NOW in Tienanmen square. True penmanships here, I kick it with business, picking up hitlists, an economical Liu Kang. I'm a Hollow of Bruce Wayne swallowing Butane and a bottle of Blue Flame- one burp, Suns burst, & hot Katanas go through Bane. That's gotta be true pain. Holla if you hang.

Wise Wiggles 01-07-2014 02:52 PM

Sup dude

Hollow of Bruce Wayne swallowing Butane and a bottle of Blue Flame- one burp, Suns burst, & hot Katanas go through Bane.

^ liked that

Stay white

veritas 01-07-2014 03:38 PM

economical lui kang was dope. this whole thing was dope. props. didnt know you had it like this. respect.

Angkor 01-07-2014 03:53 PM

If ur the same cat from RIA (or the defunct site formerly known as RIA) then i've read ur piece before and remember your work being pretty heavy on pop-culture reference. This piece was no different. I thoroughly enjoyed it, if for nothing else, nostalgiac factor lol. salute.

CopyPat 01-08-2014 07:05 PM

really dope man. loved the read. super smooth. would love to see alot more stuff like this posted from u. sign on the dotted was dope haha. good one. keep posting

big baby 01-08-2014 07:25 PM

bwhaha said he's going to touch you next time you post around here again. his words not mine.

this was cool. I liked the one wise ways quoted that one was good

Inno 01-08-2014 07:44 PM

Dude this whole shit was fiyah but that first line is just outstanding.

Orc 01-08-2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 245605)
bwhaha said he's going to touch you next time you post around here again. his words not mine.

this was cool. I liked the one wise ways quoted that one was good

collabbbb

thx every1 for the lovely feedback

Boredom 01-08-2014 08:47 PM

n economical Liu Kang. I'm a Hollow of Bruce Wayne swallowing Butane and a bottle of Blue Flame- one burp, Suns burst, & hot Katanas go through Bane.

word that was fucking fiaa aha.

dope shit

Just Write 01-09-2014 12:39 AM

This was really cool man, all of it was smooth but i agree with the rest about the bane portion being the best part. Nice drop