Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Whats Good? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=122870)

Diffy 02-14-2016 11:50 PM

Whats Good?

I'm here to battle a bit, thought I'd try a new site, so I figured "what the hell?"

Just wanted to post here, so y'all don't say this ass kicking snuck up on ya.

Anything that I should know about Netcees before I dive iin?

veritas 02-15-2016 12:01 AM

Welcome 10 senses!

Diffy 02-15-2016 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nigger Jim (Post 567279)
Welcome 10 senses!

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trying to make a funny.

sral 02-15-2016 09:02 AM

who the fuck is this asshole?

i hate his self righteous attitude already

soon as i'm at a PC i'm banning this faggot

someone tag me to remind me once i'm home

Ghost1 02-15-2016 09:55 AM

@sraL

Diffy 02-15-2016 01:08 PM

Glad to know I'm welcome!

No wonder the Limes retention rates are so high.

veritas 02-15-2016 01:39 PM

Square up!

Orc 02-15-2016 01:55 PM

Welcome bro, stick around & join the leagues

cleft lipped faggot 02-15-2016 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orc (Post 567376)
Welcome bro, stick around & join the leagues

Ehhem

uh-oh 02-15-2016 07:51 PM

Is there a such thing as new members? I literally assume any new member is just one of you weirdos aliases

How would one even find this site?

I remember back in the day there were weird "top" sites so you could find the top hip hop message boards and battle boards etc. Does that stuff still exist?

Inno 02-15-2016 08:26 PM

@Diffy do u still want a battle in the poetry league?

Ghost1 02-15-2016 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 567434)
Is there a such thing as new members? I literally assume any new member is just one of you weirdos aliases

How would one even find this site?

I remember back in the day there were weird "top" sites so you could find the top hip hop message boards and battle boards etc. Does that stuff still exist?

U getting stupider lately lol

veritas 02-15-2016 09:34 PM

A swolavito /uh-oh feud has main event potential.

10 Senses 02-15-2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diffy (Post 567277)
I'm here to battle a bit, thought I'd try a new site, so I figured "what the hell?"

Just wanted to post here, so y'all don't say this ass kicking snuck up on ya.

Anything that I should know about Netcees before I dive iin?

HEY,
You remind me of me, but I started off by trolling lol (I got caught though, and paid for it dearly) lol

But yeah, a lot of people are going to bust your balls until you earn some respect... Thats just the way it goes (I think)...

Start off by going to the battle arena, post some stuff in open mic, vote / critique some battles, and sign-up for a league (if you really think you got skills like that)..

Anyways, Good luck!

veritas 02-15-2016 09:44 PM

Yo what up wit dat knowledge cuz?

10 Senses 02-15-2016 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nigger Jim (Post 567468)
Yo what up wit dat knowledge cuz?

Knowledge is everywhere... Just raise your kundalini, keep ur Chakras aligned, appreciate everything and acknowledge a higher power... Everything you want will come...

veritas 02-15-2016 10:48 PM

Fa ril? On erethang, if I do this then I will find out who my pops is?

Diffy 02-16-2016 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 567443)
@Diffy do u still want a battle in the poetry league?

Yeah, if that wouldn't be too much of a problem for you.

Thanks for the welcomes, but I'm not intentionally trolling. My former site seemed to have the same complex, where every new member was accused of either being an alias or trolling. Guess how that went for their site?

Pretty fucking well.

It went so smoothly that they actually got people to leave the site that were established, because they seen that their site didn't have any promise. After new leadership, however, the site was turned around and the site has an actual future. (I left because I didn't like the progressive direction of the site, such as no voting links, etc.)

People aren't going to keep doing this forever, and the ease of recording just makes it harder for us to survive.

I, personally, won't leave because my feelings are hurt. However, I do think that 5 posts does not constitute a psychological evaluation of a person on the internet.

I appreciate the blunt warnings. I hope that the purity of your culture remains in tact, but actions such as these damage the purity and activity of the site.

Orc 02-16-2016 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diffy (Post 567532)
Yeah, if that wouldn't be too much of a problem for you.

Thanks for the welcomes, but I'm not intentionally trolling. My former site seemed to have the same complex, where every new member was accused of either being an alias or trolling. Guess how that went for their site?

Pretty fucking well.

It went so smoothly that they actually got people to leave the site that were established, because they seen that their site didn't have any promise. After new leadership, however, the site was turned around and the site has an actual future. (I left because I didn't like the progressive direction of the site, such as no voting links, etc.)

People aren't going to keep doing this forever, and the ease of recording just makes it harder for us to survive.

I, personally, won't leave because my feelings are hurt. However, I do think that 5 posts does not constitute a psychological evaluation of a person on the internet.

I appreciate the blunt warnings. I hope that the purity of your culture remains in tact, but actions such as these damage the purity and activity of the site.

what site was it?

Ghost1 02-16-2016 08:43 AM

Gone at swolavito