Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I prove man on man anal isn’t gay (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141559)

DMS 01-14-2020 04:49 PM

I prove man on man anal isn’t gay

Premise 1: Being dominant isn’t gay. Premise 2: Being gay is being attracted to the traits of the same gender. Premise 3: When fucking a man, I and most other straight alphas aren’t sexually enjoying or attracted to the act. We are merely asserting our dominance. Conclusion: Fucking men in their tight, juicy assholes isn’t gay.

the Munster 01-14-2020 04:51 PM

And y’all swear I’m the one that’s retarded for giving sound advice on lowering your tax bill tho

DMS 01-14-2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Munster (Post 753188)
And y’all swear I’m the one that’s retarded for giving sound advice on lowering your tax bill tho

I’m a genius. I literally proved this using only the second premise. I could make another easily. AND it’s a flawless argument

Pakistani Hand Cannon 01-14-2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Premise 2: Being gay is being attracted to the traits of the same gender.
No. It'd be more about that "attraction" being sexually stimulating for you. Something can be attractive without provoking a sexual response.

Use better logic.

On another note...why do niggas literally talk about anything/everything here except hiphop?

DMS 01-14-2020 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon (Post 753201)
No. It'd be more about that "attraction" being sexually stimulating for you. Something can be attractive without provoking a sexual response.

Use better logic.

On another note...why do niggas literally talk about anything/everything here except hiphop?

Gayness extends beyond the realms of Sexuality. An action can be gay without a party being sexually stimulated. Furthermore, my use of ‘attraction’ applies to all sexual stimulation, so the point is invalid and doesn’t disprove my argument.

Pakistani Hand Cannon 01-14-2020 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS (Post 753205)
Gayness extends beyond the realms of Sexuality.

In the context you initially used the term. No it does not.

You're done here.

Pharaohs Army 01-14-2020 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS (Post 753186)
Premise 1: Being dominant isn’t gay. Premise 2: Being gay is being attracted to the traits of the same gender. Premise 3: When fucking a man, I and most other straight alphas aren’t sexually enjoying or attracted to the act. We are merely asserting our dominance. Conclusion: Fucking men in their tight, juicy assholes isn’t gay.

Fuck you, faggot.

Sinacog 01-14-2020 07:31 PM

Anal is for gays, DMS.

dull boy 01-14-2020 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 752348)
Discussion is basically a hip hop 4chan.

DMS 01-14-2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon (Post 753206)
In the context you initially used the term. No it does not.

You're done here.

Bet, but also irrelevant

Blue Bayou 01-14-2020 09:58 PM

I accept you

Answer 01-14-2020 10:21 PM

Premise 1 is the problem tho. You can be dominant and gay. The reason the terms tops and bottoms exist is because someone has to be on top. Case in point, Sinacog is gay and been dominating the text scene for a couple years now

DMS 01-14-2020 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 753239)
Premise 1 is the problem tho. You can be dominant and gay. The reason the terms tops and bottoms exist is because someone has to be on top. Case in point, Sinacog is gay and been dominating the text scene for a couple years now

While I literally didn’t base my conclusion from premise 1 at all, someone being gay and dominant isn’t dominance in and of itself being gay. It’s like if I said “Being read doesn’t make you a car” and you said “But cars can be read.” I understand where you are coming from, but if I were to argue from premise 1, I would state that fucking a man is purely for dominance, which in and of itself isn’t gay, and that is all that is going on while I’m thrusting balls deep into a man’s Virgin rectum.

Tl;dr i could remove premise 1 and still come to my conclusion

Pharaohs Army 01-14-2020 11:04 PM

You're a fucking faggot who apparently is fucking faggots

Geno 01-14-2020 11:14 PM

Thats homo.

Exis 01-14-2020 11:30 PM

Ahh obv I hit up the wrong thread...