Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Geno is fuckkng 37? Jesus. Happy birthday time to get ur prostate checked (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139638)

Ghost1 02-16-2019 06:11 PM

Geno is fuckkng 37? Jesus. Happy birthday time to get ur prostate checked

Rot in piss

Stay blessed

Witty 02-16-2019 06:28 PM

Genuinely thought he was around my age.

Happy bday Geno.

Hope it's your last.

wasim 02-17-2019 05:20 PM

Happy gday Geno

Geno 02-17-2019 11:07 PM

Lol. Werd. Getting old aint all bad though.

Thanks.

sral 02-18-2019 10:57 AM

lmao @ prostate check

happy birthday bruh!

Geno 02-18-2019 11:37 AM

Cheers fammo! And thanks

But eyo lol. Whats the deal with the whole prostate exam shit when you reach a certain age? Has anyone here had it done. I mean besides it being obviously pretty invasive.. What do they do? Or what are they looking for exactly, i should ask. Cause idk. But i know im getting nearer to that age that its probably a good idea to have the checkup done. Idk yall. I havnt been to a real doctor/physician since i was a teen. Im the type who only goes to the docs when its serious. Like need antibiotics or got really injured kind of serious. So i have no idea what this would be about. I mean i have pretty decent healthcare now.. I havnt used it. I have used my dental and go to get my cleanings and had a root canal around thanksgiving done. But thats another ballpark.. So @Ghost1, enlighten me if you will. Im fairly sure your not quite my age so probably havnt had this done yet? But i thought someone here had it done not to long ago.. For some reason my memory says it was you? Anyway. I need info on how it went, what they searched for, how deep you were excavated, and how much the findings were actually worth to the right buyers.

I mean real talk, Fill me in bruh! No Homo!!! Real shit though.. Im curious as to what really goes on besides getting probed. What the fuck is it for and what are the chances a male in fairly decent health who still smokes at 37 chances are of having problems in there. Holla

Maybe @ill nik-A or @Destroyer have the scoop, or have at least Been scooped??? Idk. Not to many other cats around here who are my age or older. So Lmk fellaz.

Destroyer 02-18-2019 12:20 PM

You can wait until you’re 50 nowadays

You’re welcome

Geno 02-18-2019 12:58 PM

Phewwww~~~~ da gawd swoops in!

DMS 02-18-2019 01:56 PM

Might as well get it out the way tbh

Chill Phil 02-18-2019 02:43 PM

I had to had a prostate exam back when I had extreme stomach pain that prevented me from standing upright for a couple of days. I also couldn't drink cold liquids either, that shit would feel like I drank a million cold knives.

But yeah, it's pretty psychologically uncomfortable for a guy who doesn't want anything up his butt. It didn't hurt, but the weird part is when they actually touch the prostate. It's weird because it totally feels like you're having an orgasm.

After that, your butt intermittently leaks lube over the course of a few hours.

Happy birthday, Geno!

uh-oh 02-18-2019 05:56 PM

happy bday dog

and yea, its to check for prostate cancer/signs of it. your prostate is the jizz muscle i think? it gets old and shitty after awhile, its also what you blast piss out with i think, thats
why the older you get the less pressure you got on your streams and you get them old man pisses that last forever

but word its just to check for cancer/enlarged shit the older you get the more at risk you are of getting it

50 is the colonoscopy age i thought? where they wanna check the whole asshole tube out for polyps and the like.

but i dunno i'm still desperately holding onto my 20's. des would know more

Destroyer 02-18-2019 06:14 PM

Bro, trust me that I know since it involves things going into my ass

DMS 02-18-2019 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 727211)
happy bday dog

and yea, its to check for prostate cancer/signs of it. your prostate is the jizz muscle i think? it gets old and shitty after awhile, its also what you blast piss out with i think, thats
why the older you get the less pressure you got on your streams and you get them old man pisses that last forever

but word its just to check for cancer/enlarged shit the older you get the more at risk you are of getting it

50 is the colonoscopy age i thought? where they wanna check the whole asshole tube out for polyps and the like.

but i dunno i'm still desperately holding onto my 20's. des would know more

Is the fact it’s what makes you jizz why it’s supposedly orgasmic according to Chill Will?

Geno 02-18-2019 11:40 PM

Never knew that @phil. Sounds fucking scary tbr.

And word @uhoh and des. Good to know.

Amen 02-19-2019 08:09 AM

@Destroyer lol

Soooooooo, report back next year and give us some insight on what to expect.

Geno would like to know.

Happy birthday.

Urban Dialect 02-19-2019 01:16 PM

Had it done, had no orgasmic feeling, doctor did quickly, get over yourself and have it done at 40, you still have a few years to go so you're good

PancakeBrah 02-19-2019 07:45 PM

Happy Birthday, Geno!

Geno 02-19-2019 09:15 PM

Thanks brah!