Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   won my battle last night bros (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=118513)

sral 05-11-2015 03:37 AM

won my battle last night bros

pretty wack to be fair

last minute thing, didn't even have round times arranged it was so short notice

think my opponent had two minute rounds and I had like half that or less lol

got that W though

Family Guy bars in my third >>>>

You turn to the sherbet to find ambition in them lines ya sniffing
now for those who might have missed it, I'm talking white dog but I ain't Brian Griffin
This time I kill him there's no coming back, last time I floored you w/ no problem
you've had no use in either leg... You're Joe Swanson
Girls don't want him. Ain't no Lois in the kitchen in the home in which he lives in
but I'm exposing Peter Griffin since he's known to beat the chicken
Keith's had women to speak about, but his relationships always peter out
I guess Oralsex is your middle name like Cleveland Brown
This that Quagmire... Sleeper round... (Sleep around)

I don't feel like writing anymore, I'm hungover as fuck atm

sup tho?

Split Eight 05-11-2015 09:04 AM

wut

Da BattleMasta Patrick 05-11-2015 09:15 AM

Dem bars trash cuz.

Hush 05-11-2015 09:35 AM

Nfgang

sral 05-18-2015 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da BattleMasta Patrick (Post 481272)
Dem bars trash cuz.

thanks, da battlemasta patrick

Geno 05-18-2015 07:33 PM

lol.
videos?
otherwise idgaf

sral 05-18-2015 10:30 PM

I'll post that ish when it drops, leagues usually take a couple weeks while they stagger the releases etc

El Muffin 05-18-2015 10:35 PM

Lemme write yo shit

I gun gunbarpapi

Ghost1 05-19-2015 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 483040)
thanks, da battlemasta patrick

Lmfao

Da BattleMasta Patrick 05-19-2015 04:46 AM

yall aint shit with bars. Lame for real. Pat da illest.

El Muffin 05-19-2015 04:49 AM

at least put my name at end when u bitemy bars kthx

Clutbuck 06-17-2015 05:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjM1x2ClGn8

Not sure how to edit it in
@Hush help a wigga out yo!

Sn00p 06-17-2015 05:27 PM

take the s out of https in the link before u post. if u edit it now, take out the url tags as well. @Clutbuck

Clutbuck 06-17-2015 05:36 PM

GOOD LOOKING OUT BRUH!

Mr. J 06-17-2015 05:37 PM

That's all you have to do post a video. smh

good shit @Clutbuck

lets get some movie reviews now

Clutbuck 06-17-2015 06:02 PM

I've watched a couple recently but the only one really disturbing/sickening is Tras El Crystal / In As a Glass Cage

It's basically a Spanish horror about an old Nazi doctor who, given his position, was able to sexually assault little boys. Ashamed of his actions, he jumps off a building in a suicide attempt but survives - only to be kept alive on an iron lung machine.

Fast forward some time and a male doctor shows up there to care for him. The nazi doctors wife is dead against it, but the nazi doctor agrees. The young male nurse eventually finds the doctors nazi diaries about how he treated the kids, and a weird sexual relationship between them starts. The roles are reversed almost and the nazi doctor is made to endure the punishment be metered out to the boys, ejaculating on their faces etc

Real weird film. Probably not recommended for the majority here, but it's actually pretty sick/disturbing. I liked it. From the little I've seen, Spanish art house horrors have really left field plots and subject matter but the sound of the iron lung machines pump is used to great effect in this, it adds to the atmosphere almost like soundtracks do at times with movies.

Worth a watch, just make sure you get a subbed version as it's Spanish language only...

Clutbuck 06-17-2015 06:11 PM

The others I've seen are the Italian giallo Cat O' Nine Tails, pretty cool little murder mystery almost with a little humour. Nothing too gory, it was a random pickup as it was cheap and an Arrowdrome release which are all cult films with reversible covers to them, I pick them up if they're going for next to nothing.

I watched Megashark vs Giant Octopus purely for the LULZ. Terrible film. So bad it should be good, but it isn't. Lol.

I've got an original Guinea Pig series 1-6 plus bonus disc being delivered ATM. Bought an original Martin (DPP Section C), original Possession (DPP Section 2), original Snuff (DPP Section 2, Blue Underground release) couple more I got off Amazon. These haven't been delivered yet but Devil Hunter (DPP Section A) and one more to come. I've had Absurd, Delirium, GBH, about 5-6 others in the post. Missed out on a Code Red edition of Night Of The Demon I wanted but hey, can't win 'em all!

I'm trying to finish my DPP 72 list before I collect more tbh, only have about 6 to track down now.

Clutbuck 06-17-2015 06:13 PM

I've got a rare German edition of Braindead/Eaten Alive that's the full 108 minute cut that you probably won't have seen before. Early Peter Jackson ish!

PancakeBrah 06-17-2015 06:41 PM

Average Keith my dude tho

Public Enema 06-17-2015 06:47 PM

So this is what a decade grudge holding Englishman looks like yeah?

Nah..lol good shit dude

Ima try to finish this

Hard to pick up on some of your bars. I had to use context clues obviously but that's besides the point. You wwre Killin it at times. .that much I could tell