Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The ability to breathe under water... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=138084)

Geno 11-13-2018 11:51 PM

The ability to breathe under water...

R..this would change your life how?

No other abilities lost or gained. Soley the ability to breathe under water. If you cant swim yet thats your own dumb ass fault. Grow a set and learn

veritas 11-14-2018 08:21 AM

Atlantis.

Amen 11-14-2018 08:28 AM

Bikini Bottom.

Chill Phil 11-14-2018 08:38 AM

If I could breathe underwater, I'd make madd money at pool parties.

On some "I bet you 20 dollars I can hold my breath for 20 minutes" type of shit.

I'd probably quit my job and do that for a living. I'd try to keep it on the DL though, 'cause I wouldn't want the government to find out about me and try to weaponize me or cut me open for studying.

But yeah...ripping niggas off at pool parties

veritas 11-14-2018 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chill Phil (Post 714907)
If I could breathe underwater, I'd make madd money at pool parties.

On some "I bet you 20 dollars I can hold my breath for 20 minutes" type of shit.

I'd probably quit my job and do that for a living. I'd try to keep it on the DL though, 'cause I wouldn't want the government to find out about me and try to weaponize me or cut me open for studying.

But yeah...ripping niggas off at pool parties

This is fair.

Geno 11-14-2018 12:43 PM

Lol. Dope

Victor. 11-14-2018 12:52 PM

Aqua man new trailer got u hype huh

Qualm 11-14-2018 01:31 PM

id go to one of the fishes and be like wuttup

DMS 11-15-2018 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 714902)
R..this would change your life how?

No other abilities lost or gained. Soley the ability to breathe under water. If you cant swim yet thats your own dumb ass fault. Grow a set and learn

You dummy, if I could breath under water I’d learn to rap for 90 seconds straight.

You act like the only use for this is casual swimming. The possibilities are so vast, and casual swimming would be 2000% better too

Geno 11-15-2018 11:01 PM

I think your confusing this with holding your breath a long time. Which would be unecessary if you could breathe under water. So i dont see how that fits. But ok

DMS 11-16-2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 715192)
I think your confusing this with holding your breath a long time. Which would be unecessary if you could breathe under water. So i dont see how that fits. But ok

Me? Cus if I could breathe under water I’d hold my breath for extreme amounts of time underwater. Because my brain would think, “I can’t breathe this in its water.” When I reached nearly my limit I’d either pass out and breathe in or breathe in withoit the former.

Amen 11-16-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS (Post 715356)
Me? Cus if I could breathe under water I’d hold my breath for extreme amounts of time underwater. Because my brain would think, “I can’t breathe this in its water.” When I reached nearly my limit I’d either pass out and breathe in or breathe in withoit the former.

You're fucking retarded.

Topic is BREATHING under water - not holding your breath.

BOT.

DMS 11-16-2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 715357)
You're fucking retarded.

Topic is BREATHING under water - not holding your breath.

BOT.

I’m saying breathing underwater would help me practice holding me breath as I could hold it under water longer in confidence I can breathe without surfacing.

Witty 11-16-2018 05:18 PM

You could do the same outside of water?

You're strange.

DMS 11-16-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 715366)
You could do the same outside of water?

You're strange.

Me? Cus yes but more slowly and less effectively.

uh-oh 11-16-2018 06:15 PM

i don't think there is anything i would accomplish with this gift.

my first thought was diving for extended periods of time in search of old pirate gold and spanish DOUBLOONS, but there are a myriad of problems. fish that can kill me like sharks, and the pressure from diving. although im not sure how the pressure would affect me since i can breathe i could slowly surface, but at what point would i just be crushed anyways?

either way it'd be alot of work for most likely nothing and i don't fuck with the ocean anyways.

so this would be meaningless basically. i have no use for it.

DMS 11-16-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 715408)
i don't think there is anything i would accomplish with this gift.

my first thought was diving for extended periods of time in search of old pirate gold and spanish DOUBLOONS, but there are a myriad of problems. fish that can kill me like sharks, and the pressure from diving. although im not sure how the pressure would affect me since i can breathe i could slowly surface, but at what point would i just be crushed anyways?

either way it'd be alot of work for most likely nothing and i don't fuck with the ocean anyways.

so this would be meaningless basically. i have no use for it.

To each there own, if my breath control shit didn’t work out id copy Chill Will and hold my breath for like 3 minutes straight for bets.

John Dillinger 11-16-2018 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS (Post 715414)
To each there own, if my breath control shit didn’t work out id copy Chill Will and hold my breath for like 3 minutes straight for bets.

Do us all a favor and do that for 3 mins rn

DMS 11-16-2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jit (Post 715415)
Do us all a favor and do that for 3 mins rn

What’s the issue?

Kill Spree 11-16-2018 07:46 PM

we just want you to die. like all these recent threads