Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So this deaf piece of shit purplydef pretends to be Aero, sends himself a mystery box for the sole purpose of plugging his soundclick to a dozen txtcees, and then recycles in a battle??! (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139553)

~RustyGunZ~ 02-04-2019 11:05 PM

So this deaf piece of shit purplydef pretends to be Aero, sends himself a mystery box for the sole purpose of plugging his soundclick to a dozen txtcees, and then recycles in a battle??!

@Answer @Qualm @Aero

speak for yourself faggot

Answer 02-04-2019 11:07 PM

accurate

peep my new track yall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qspaVWxUKcU

~RustyGunZ~ 02-04-2019 11:12 PM

literally no one wants to

if you didnt have a disability you wouldn't have ever gotten a single live battle

being a victim clearly has turned you into a beta faggot who has to make up a vbulletin persona to fake an unboxing video so you can say YO GO CHECK OUT THE MUSIC TOO GUYS DOING THIS FOR THE CULTURE SO YA KNOW HEHE SUPPORT DA CULTURE

you've got 7 business days to send Aero that mystery box or I will end you

Geno 02-04-2019 11:41 PM

Wtf is going on here lmao

bleak 02-04-2019 11:48 PM

The worst part is he thought he would dominate, and then lost to everyone he battled

Answer 02-04-2019 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 725344)
The worst part is he thought he would dominate, and then lost to everyone he battled

Idk why people on this site seem to just assume I have an ego. “Thought I would dominate?” Nah why can’t I just enjoy writing

I care a lot less about wins and losses than y’all seem to imply

I don’t put much negative energy out there, even as qualm I made some jokes that I thought were funny but steered clear of trying to talk negatively about anyone, yet for some reason I feel like half of y’all follow me around with the specific desire to just shit on me for some reason. It’s really weird, man

Zaddy 02-05-2019 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 725347)
Idk why people on this site seem to just assume I have an ego. “Thought I would dominate?” Nah why can’t I just enjoy writing

I care a lot less about wins and losses than y’all seem to imply

I don’t put much negative energy out there, even as qualm I made some jokes that I thought were funny but steered clear of trying to talk negatively about anyone, yet for some reason I feel like half of y’all follow me around with the specific desire to just shit on me for some reason. It’s really weird, man

Idk how people took you as any of that, you always seemed cool to me even the qualm name.

I think this is just another thread where non HoF Knuck begs for relevance/attention

Ghost1 02-05-2019 06:01 AM

Who fucking cares if he recycled in some worthless text battle lol

Qualm account only account posting decent content lately anyways and if that unboxing shit was fake it's ten times funnier

Knuck in here trying to trash him for being def like a fucking psycho for wat

Shits not even funny just comes off as weird an he sound mad af literally which is even stranger

Oh geez he plugged his album to all 10 of us on this supposed rap forum WHAT A SNEAKY PIECE OF SHIT

get a fuckin grip

~RustyGunZ~ 02-05-2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 725354)
Who fucking cares if he recycled in some worthless text battle lol

Qualm account only account posting decent content lately anyways and if that unboxing shit was fake it's ten times funnier

Knuck in here trying to trash him for being def like a fucking psycho for wat

Shits not even funny just comes off as weird an he sound mad af literally which is even stranger

Oh geez he plugged his album to all 10 of us on this supposed rap forum WHAT A SNEAKY PIECE OF SHIT

get a fuckin grip

It was a current event thread? Not sure why you and zelph are so invested in this site emotionally that you think other people are lol

Yeah I was so furious I legit want him to send the box to aero

Get off your high horse Anthony

~RustyGunZ~ 02-05-2019 09:48 AM

Weak tags Zelph

veritas 02-05-2019 11:04 AM

I liked the song tbhz

Destroyer 02-05-2019 01:17 PM

v/bags, in case anyone was wondering

~RustyGunZ~ 02-05-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 725362)
I liked the song tbhz

Yeh it wasn’t bad at all, kinda like some of the stuff coming out of GT heads back in the day like soul khan

I thought he was like deaf deaf but I feel like he wouldn’t be able to ride the beat so well if he’s more than slightly? Unless it’s a bass thing

@Qualm confirm

Immolate 02-05-2019 01:36 PM

Is @Answer Red Dye?

if not, what happened to Red Dye? Is he dead? IIRC he said his condition meant he'd likely die before 30.

anyway i dont know what all this drama is but Answer spit fire on that track so all you weenies can suck a dick. i aint heard a track from yall thats as good as his

and i dont know none of yall niggas so know im keeping it 100 , in fact, fuck all yall niggas lol

~RustyGunZ~ 02-05-2019 01:38 PM

it was for sure better than anything you've posted agree 100%

Immolate 02-05-2019 02:09 PM

k, you don't make music and you a broke boy so your opinion is null & void.

it's easy to be a critique on the sidelines. sad ass nigga with twitter fingers typing text online and really listing internet tournments he won lmao

i could make a diss track for u but u couldn't respond.

Answer 02-05-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

I thought he was like deaf deaf but I feel like he wouldn’t be able to ride the beat so well if he’s more than slightly? Unless it’s a bass thing
the tl;dr explanation is I do a lot of punch-ins tbh and have a hearing aid that can directly sync to my computer or phone via bluetooth

~RustyGunZ~ 02-05-2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immolate (Post 725380)
k, you don't make music and you a broke boy so your opinion is null & void.

it's easy to be a critique on the sidelines. sad ass nigga with twitter fingers typing text online and really listing internet tournments he won lmao

i could make a diss track for u but u couldn't respond.

i could

i might

go for it cupcake

Immolate 02-05-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 725382)
the tl;dr explanation is I do a lot of punch-ins tbh and have a hearing aid that can directly sync to my computer or phone via bluetooth

so are you not red dye? anyway for real man i couldnt tell you had any disability or w/e. fuck the haters. the lyricism on that track was straight up raw.

and i dont ride dicks. unless it's a chick with one ya heard me :}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 725386)
i could

i might

go for it cupcake

send me a link to you rapping so i know you're legit, and yea ill go for it for sure. just met a new producer who sent me a beat, was just about to record

~RustyGunZ~ 02-05-2019 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immolate (Post 725387)
so are you not red dye? anyway for real man i couldnt tell you had any disability or w/e. fuck the haters. the lyricism on that track was straight up raw.

and i dont ride dicks. unless it's a chick with one ya heard me :}

send me a link to you rapping so i know you're legit, and yea ill go for it for sure. just met a new producer who sent me a beat, was just about to record

I don't rap lmao

I could, but I don't

If you made a good diss track there's the off chance I would respond, because I have the means to

claiming opinions of people who don't create a certain form of art aren't valid is how people don't succeed