Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Listen faggots (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139157)

Witty 12-07-2018 09:29 PM

Listen faggots

I hate all of you.

I hope you all have the most horrible death imaginable.

But yo. I am fortunately in a stable position for once in my life to be able to say...if your festive season is one of loneliness. Or you are worrying about money. What's mine is yours man. I mean it. Just get at me faggots. Please don't feel like you're worthless.

Witty 12-07-2018 09:54 PM

Up this thread.

I won't air you out on some faggot shit.

It's about the kids man. Let's allow our kids to be kids.

The Dead Poet 12-07-2018 09:57 PM

hope you realize you just lost your future chances of hosting the oscars.

dull boy 12-07-2018 10:38 PM

Repped

Mediocrity 12-07-2018 10:39 PM

Cashapp me 600 bucks so I can get my L’s back

Diode 12-07-2018 10:53 PM

i'm conflicted about this post, friend

Geno 12-07-2018 10:54 PM

Hi

Inno 12-07-2018 10:55 PM

@Witty check your FB messenger

Clout 12-08-2018 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dead Poet (Post 718379)
hope you realize you just lost your future chances of hosting the oscars.

Haha

Dope girl 12-08-2018 09:35 AM

Hello Witty love, how are you doing

Victor. 12-08-2018 10:02 AM

Do a toy drive for actual human beings

Not these scum

Love ya

Mediocrity 12-08-2018 11:47 AM

*food drive.

You could make care packages for the homeless and pass them out around your city

Clout 12-08-2018 11:31 PM

Witty my lil euro homie sup

boof 12-09-2018 12:10 AM

yea if u want to help out give homeless people money

uh-oh 12-09-2018 07:50 AM

yea i dunno if thats gonna help tho

if they're homeless they're probably mentally ill in some fashion and the money isn't going to honestly help them past a sandwich and a cheap bottle of vodka.

that said i always throw a few bucks to anyone i come across. but its never under the delusion that its helping them do anything more than what i previously mentioned

in all honesty if you ain't throwing inno da goon some bucks just keep your money witty and invest it in your childs future

FURROW it away in a made up account for any unforeseen circumstances in your own future

Eŋg 12-09-2018 02:17 PM

when i give homeless cats money, i will usually suggest they get themselves something to eat

i dont expect them to

but im letting them know it is given in the good faith not to be spent on the next fix. if it is spent on the next fix, fuck it, my money was already spent and this fucker got a fleeting reprieve in the misery of existence.

Amen 12-09-2018 02:22 PM

I legit got food for a homeless person and he cursed me out LOL. I almost knocked him the fuck out but then it dawned on me - he was homeless because he's a heroin addict. So I just left the food beside him.

bleak 12-09-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 718494)
I legit got food for a homeless person and he cursed me out LOL. I almost knocked him the fuck out but then it dawned on me - he was homeless because he's a heroin addict. So I just left the food beside him.

I watched a homeless documentary recently where they were talking about the amount of food that is bought for them. One girl said she literally has to give food away or throw it out because she will have 6 McD's bags around and people are still buying her food.

She said the best thing to buy is socks, underwear, jackets, shoes, shit they can use to survive.

Or just money ofc she had to add at the end lmao I just can't in good conscious give someone money to feed a heroin/meth problem.

I stopped giving money when the dumb bitch at the gas station by my house asked for money, I gave her like 75 cents and she had the nerve to say "This is all you got?"

Amen 12-09-2018 03:15 PM

True.

Some schools around here do the whole sock/thermal clothing thing for homeless people.

I don't do shit anymore after that. I just ignore them as if they aren't there begging. Its pretty fucked up but these days, you never know anymore.

I saw a documentary where a DOCTOR conducted a study in NYC train stations and literally made close to 80K begging. He donated all the money to homeless shelter but it's the point.

Then you had a bunch pf people scamming. Actual people (Not homeless) who are employed begging for money on weekends as a part time gig lol being scam artists/frauds lol.

I just mind my own business now and keep it moving.

boof 12-09-2018 03:28 PM

ask them what they need

only a third of them are drug addicts

if you're worried about them scamming u but want to help out, go to an encampment. theres plenty of homeless people there genuinely in a bad situation

dont let 1 dickhead stop u from helping ppl

homeless ppl literally robbed my car and stole my laptop (i was pissed)
i went to an encampment the next day and handed out tarps and rope (it was raining)

they're not all able to get to a spot where there's heavy traffic (the women with too much food is an exception)