Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   tree days in the bing, or how y mi new bestie is a murder (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140480)

Immolate 07-11-2019 07:16 AM

tree days in the bing, or how y mi new bestie is a murder

end of story.

3 days in the bing. got out today. 3 days alone with a murderer. no more info

Immolate 07-11-2019 07:16 AM

my next record about to be real as fuck

Immolate 07-11-2019 07:28 AM

i was slinging but wasnt the king pin
....tried to fuck my P.O.
she ignored that
said, "see what happen,
stop the crackin
start rappin
quit the clappin"

biggie: cuz the streets is the short stop, either u slinging crack rock or u got wicked jump shot

Immolate 07-11-2019 07:28 AM

but one cat said Immo, u better re-coup before u back on ya block baby, dead on ya stoop
i dont just rap i own liquor stores and such

but o the rap game remind me of the gang gang
niggas grab that

thats how it go on my block, mad cops let off mad shots. all my peoples out there trying & they just a product of they environment

Immolate 07-11-2019 07:53 AM

honestly, the last PD i got extradited to felt like the Hilton

i aint snitch, fuk yall niggas. i paid 50K on bail ALL CASH EAT A DICK

it's enough to make you throw up, it's gross what i net

the prison i was at look like a resort inside. if my momma hear that she'll prolly be scored inside

GONE ALL THE TIME EVEN THE IMPORTANT TIMES I
should let u know ahead of time

dog, i went in that bitch cold, i came out freezing.

Ghost1 07-11-2019 09:26 AM

Fagot please

Amen just did a 30 day BID

Ghost1 07-11-2019 09:26 AM

And been to tree jails

Zuo 07-11-2019 09:31 AM

THOUght this was a Barcotic verse

Immolate 07-12-2019 06:39 PM

imagine bragging that your homie couldn't afford bail or got convicted. get a better lawyer, get ya money up

we all make mistakes. jay say keep money for the lawyers, god bless

may HOV watch over my case.

Immolate 07-12-2019 06:42 PM

lol @ 3 days cuz u snitched coward, nigga, 3 days cuz it's a felony charge and i had to be .....noneya business. i couldn't post bail for the first 2 days cuz of some law shit. 3rd day they gave me a huge ass bail amount and said it had to be cash, not 10%. like wtf nigga? the fuck? niggas getting out on signature bonds and they give my black ass this big ass bill? then my man said they didnt even believe him when he said he'd post the bail, they kept repeating the number like he aint have it

much love to the goddess of war

Pharaohs Army 07-12-2019 10:13 PM

what's the charge?

~RustyGunZ~ 07-12-2019 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army (Post 744051)
what's the charge?

Gay sex

Immolate 07-12-2019 10:52 PM

they got me on the gay love sodomy charge in alabama. @seth called it

the charge? i can't talk about that shit.

i honestly to god wanna just make a banger based off the experience that led up to it and shit like that tho. i just cant find a fucking BEAT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodak Black
who put on this lil sorry ass beat?

i been thinking up verses but forget them before i can find a fucking beat. ive gone through like 40 beats in the past 2 days and none of them are it. i feel like playboi carti when he took the hiatus for 2 years to make his self titled debut. "i was just looking for the right beats"

i already know how imma come in on the beat too, i wanna do my own take on the triplet flow that DaBaby is doing and say something like, god damn. i got fire already in the notebook

Dope girl 07-12-2019 10:54 PM

Are you a rapper or singer?

Pharaohs Army 07-12-2019 10:55 PM

here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYvpSnNGZxg

Immolate 07-13-2019 12:34 AM

ynw

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver (Post 744058)
Are you a rapper or singer?

both. i wanna do a legit R&B shit. i was raised on that Boyz II men. but also on that pac. IM ON MY MELLY SHIT

Immolate 07-13-2019 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army (Post 744059)

that beat needs more kicks. more energy. it's a good beat. i'm not saying i havent heard good beats, i just havent heard the beat for me

like, i need a beat like 'Playboi Carti - Location' meets 'Lil Baby - Put A Date On It'

really wanna just link with a producer like i did for that "IT BANGS!" Ep i put out. i edited like 90% of those beats. added kicks, deepended the subs on the EQ, etc.

idk i will find a beat and ill rip that shit when i do. i already used up all the beats Zade sent me, he's the last real producer i met

Hush 07-13-2019 08:45 AM

Nobody can talk about they charge on here huh

Smh

Geno 07-13-2019 10:22 AM

Smh

Immolate 07-14-2019 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush
Nobody can talk about they charge on here huh

funny how a nigga named hush wants people to talk.

fun fact, HUSH used to be my tag for a year on them cold beach streets. oh them cops knew that name lol. I CAN SAY THIS CUZ IT WAS 12 years ago. statute of limits and shit, plus that was a petty crime so who cares. stop asking me to talk about real shit you faggot muzzie

I DID ERRYTHIN THE STREETS TOLL ME IT WAS COOL TO DO
NOW i'd rather prove it to myself before i prove to you