Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126483)

Inno 12-27-2017 07:47 AM

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

any one still do these?

Mine are to stop fucking smoking for the last time(cigarettes)

And start exercising regularly. Like everyday.

Also want to read all the books I’ve accumulated in the past 2 months(bout200 books)

How bout you fagos

Captain Neckbeard 12-27-2017 08:54 AM

never really made resolutions but I set goals for myself every year. going to start taking some college courses thru my job in the spring and I always have lifting goals in the gym each year also that no 1 here really cares to hear about lol

word to books tho...ill be closing this year at about 90 books read...I plan to read more this year....I only started reading in the spring last year so ill be able to read a lot more this year

Dope girl 12-27-2017 08:55 AM

Mine are

1 Getting a better job
2 staying healthy
3 Getting my own place so I be Miss independent
4 Spending time with my man more
5 helping others who need it
6 donation to charity

Hawk 12-27-2017 09:01 AM

Climb as far up the social ladder as possible.

Amen 12-27-2017 10:09 AM

Word, no resolutions just goals.

Have a goal to close on my 4th home. Possibly 5th.

Keep climbing the cooperate ladder in my industry. That is pretty much it man, I have everything else I could possibly want/need in life.

uh-oh 12-27-2017 11:41 AM

Im going to continue not setting goals while falling into success through hardwork and an inability to follow my dreams

For Battling 12-27-2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 631399)

Keep climbing the cooperate ladder in my industry. That is pretty much it man, I have everything else I could possibly want/need in life.

What kind of degree do you have?

Amen 12-27-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 631415)
What kind of degree do you have?

OSH engineer/Masters in Occupational Safety & Health with a CSP and CHMM.

Working on getting my advanced ergonomics and safety engineering degree as well.

For Battling 12-27-2017 12:35 PM

Whoaa

Is it just me or did it just get really hot in here

Finnydot 12-27-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 631414)
Im going to continue not setting goals while falling into success through hardwork and an inability to follow my dreams

You're the single most depressed starting to be successful guy I know. Lol

My resolution is to not be such a scrub this year.

Ghost1 12-27-2017 02:07 PM

so what are your plans to achieve this goal of not being a dirtbag this year fin?

Geno 12-27-2017 02:14 PM

Less dirt.
More bag

Amen 12-27-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 631425)

How about your boy DAK, son?

Seattle fucked him up, huh?

So, please tell me how he's extraordinary and how he's up in the conversation with Scrambling QB's such as Cam Newton and Russell Wilson? LMAO

Aero 12-27-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 631399)

Oh boy.

My goals are to sculpt my body, quit/get fired from my job & move to San Diego where rich people are pleasant. Ahhhhhh feels good. Make me feel good!! ~ Halle Berry voice.

Amen 12-27-2017 05:43 PM

What is the "Oh boy" for?

Sculpt your body LMAO.

2nd gay shit I've seen from you in the last couple of days.

Clout 12-27-2017 06:25 PM

Make more time for the mentoring program. For The kids from rough neighborhoods, we host sporting events and such for them. The university workload and work made it hard to find time.

I hear @Aero I need to get back in the gym. I'm a bean pole for my size.

~RustyGunZ~ 12-27-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 631459)
Oh boy.

My goals are to sculpt my body, quit/get fired from my job & move to San Diego where rich people are pleasant. Ahhhhhh feels good. Make me feel good!! ~ Halle Berry voice.

If you're not afraid to get fired let's pic battle

Diode 12-27-2017 07:45 PM

Be better.

uh-oh 12-27-2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 631425)

its a depressing prospect, but in reality it seems to work.

delusions of grandeur stunted me as a human. i still feel more important than everyone else, you are all people living within my world, this is my existence basically type tomfoolery that my mind plays on me. but instead of dreaming big i just stopped. there was no point.

there are fork in the road analogies in life, and a dummy like me believes there was only one. if you go this way it might be a shitroad full of potholes that goes directly uphill, but at the end of it is success and your dreams realized. what they don't tell you is the vehicle you are in might not be capable of traversing said road. so you go down it and blow out a tire, and have to go back, regroup and try again. but you only get so many chances to regroup before your vehicle spontaneously explodes and you are dead. so on one of your times regrouping back at the fork in the road, that easier path becomes more appealing.

everything in you tells you to leave it alone. fuck that path. thats the one my dad took. i ain't taking it. but you know you've already tried the other road and made no progress. so you decide i guess i'll just go down this easy road a ways. not committing, but just to check it out. see whats around the bend.

then you find out the easy road has forks too. and your vehicle that couldn't traverse the rocky path to your dreams, can traverse the bumpy path to contentment

find your bumpy path in life.

Gunplay 12-27-2017 08:21 PM

Reduce masturbating or go on a NOFAP