Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cain returns tonight. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139649)

Diode 02-17-2019 02:59 PM

Cain returns tonight.

Ngannou gonna get fed to the wolf.

uh-oh 02-17-2019 03:03 PM

yea if he's 50 percent of his old self he'll maul ngannou

anytime someone says "well it only takes 1 from ngannou" i throw up a little. but i'll be that guy. if cains injuries effected him enough to not take ngannou down at will i'd be shook for him

basically the only factor that matters is what type of cain shows up. but word

im kinda low key hype for kron's debut tho

The Dead Poet 02-17-2019 04:49 PM

I'm a little worried for Cain. It's a tall order fight for his first in 15 years or whatever it is lol. If he drops this one....it'll obviously be via KO. If that happens he might want to hang it up. Either way I'm rooting for him.

Diode 02-17-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dead Poet (Post 726988)
I'm a little worried for Cain. It's a tall order fight for his first in 15 years or whatever it is lol. If he drops this one....it'll obviously be via KO. If that happens he might want to hang it up. Either way I'm rooting for him.

Agreed on all fronts. The risk of a loss here is much bigger for either fighter than the value of a win if that makes sense.

Aero 02-17-2019 06:01 PM

Black dude will win its genetics.

Diode 02-17-2019 08:57 PM

The white trash is strong in this crowd tonight

Lenox 02-17-2019 09:04 PM

Never doubt cain

Diode 02-17-2019 10:17 PM

That Barberena Luque fight

Wheew

Diode 02-17-2019 10:17 PM

BOooo he dropped "ice cream" kron

Diode 02-17-2019 10:22 PM

Kron dispatches the can UFC fed him 2 minutes into round 1 via RNC

Shocking, I know.

The Dead Poet 02-17-2019 10:41 PM

Kron the thrid diaz brother. My chick grew up with him. I've chilled with him a couple times. Chill cat.

Diode 02-17-2019 11:49 PM

Aaand Cain blows his knee out a few seconds in and gets TKOd.

End Brown Pride. Such a shame to have such a great career finish this way.

The Dead Poet 02-17-2019 11:51 PM

don't even think he got hit. So bummed. If it ddidn't have ligament damage I can see him getting a pretty quick turnaround. If it has damage, he's done.

Diode 02-17-2019 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dead Poet (Post 727036)
don't even think he got hit. So bummed. If it ddidn't have ligament damage I can see him getting a pretty quick turnaround. If it has damage, he's done.

His body just straight up aged out on him, man. Horrible to witness but that's reality. Yeah he could recover and come back even older and Lidell his brain, but why? Time waits for no man and it came for Cain like it has so many legends.

Sucks we can't see any more maulings but we'll always have the Lesnar and Bigfoot fights.

The Dead Poet 02-17-2019 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 727037)
His body just straight up aged out on him, man. Horrible to witness but that's reality. Yeah he could recover and come back even older and Lidell his brain, but why? Time waits for no man and it came for Cain like it has so many legends.

Sucks we can't see any more mailings but we'll always have the Lesnar and Bigfoot fights.

That's what Im saying. If it's an injury that is going to require surgery/ recovery he's probably done. But he was walking ok so it could just be a awkward twist.....if that's the case I could see him back this year.

Diode 02-17-2019 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dead Poet (Post 727038)
That's what Im saying. If it's an injury that is going to require surgery/ recovery he's probably done. But he was walking ok so it could just be a awkward twist.....if that's the case I could see him back this year.

I just worry that something else will just give and he'll get permanently disabled from it, you know? 36.. 37 years old, 3 years off.. You gonna make a champ run? And have to fight at least 3 fights to get there? Not worth it.

Upside: Chael in ESPN. Lmao.

The Dead Poet 02-17-2019 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 727039)
I just worry that something else will just give and he'll get permanently disabled from it, you know? 36.. 37 years old, 3 years off.. You gonna make a champ run? And have to fight at least 3 fights to get there? Not worth it.

Upside: Chael in ESPN. Lmao.

His teammate that he tosses around regularly has the belt now.....and is 3 years older.

Diode 02-18-2019 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dead Poet (Post 727040)
His teammate that he tosses around regularly has the belt now.....and is 3 years older.

Camp and fight night are two different things, and Cain hasn't survived a fight night in a long time. Cain always had the most potential of any HW champ but his body has gotten in the way. DC has been an unlikely workhorse despite all the hell he put his body through all these years.

Luck of the draw if you want to call it that, but DC is sturdier and wouldn't have to fight 3 younger guys to get a title fight after a 3 year layoff + the ghosts of getting KO'd at two different UFC TV launch main events..

Diode 02-18-2019 12:05 AM

Also top 5 worst crowd ever

The Dead Poet 02-18-2019 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 727041)
Camp and fight night are two different things, and Cain hasn't survived a fight night in a long time. Cain always had the most potential of any HW champ but his body has gotten in the way. DC has been an unlikely workhorse despite all the hell he put his body through all these years.

Luck of the draw if you want to call it that, but DC is sturdier and wouldn't have to fight 3 younger guys to get a title fight after a 3 year layoff + the ghosts of getting KO'd at two different UFC TV launch main events..

It's also the HW division. They have a longer fight career than any division. There's a reason they reach the UFC with a record like 5-0, 6-1 ect ect. There's not a lot of them out there. Arvloksi and Reem are still in the rankings. Struve is ranked and he had two "career ending" heart conditions. Basically all i am saying is if Cain didn't tear anything.....he could fight again this year. If he did.....then he's most likely done.