Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bagsgazi Leaks, an ongoing investigation.. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=124810)

Judge Chester Charlesworth 09-29-2016 07:56 PM

Bagsgazi Leaks, an ongoing investigation..

My people,

Great injustices have gone unpunished to often in wake of my absence from the court. The UNhonorable judge bb da bb has let corruption bleed into our Lime halls. I thought he would serve you well as I looked after poor Charlotte Charlesworth, but I was wrong. The NCPDs long and detailed investigation into the outbreak of LLB must be put on the back burner.

Our cities great mayor has been blackmailed into hiding by a coward and fool. We will bring the hammer down on whoever is involved and look for the permaban penalty!

No charges have been issued, but we are looking for help in contacting the following people..

The Warthog
Williamsburg W., aka Zygote.. Former man of the law turned criminal
Pharaohs Army
House of Leaves
Veritas
Knucklehead
Lars
Diode

Please report to NCPD HQ immediately for questioning

We will get to the bottom of this, my children..

Witty 09-29-2016 08:02 PM

Yes...so much yes.

This is Netcees justice...order will be restored.

Witty 09-29-2016 08:03 PM

Also, I'm pretty sure Pharaoh and HOL are the same person, and I'm also pretty sure that's who it was...but assumptions mean nothing in court...proceed with the questioning good Sir.

Also, if I may offer a suggestion, perhaps the honourable judge would consider mentioning said suspects in an attempt to summon them quicker.

Inno 09-29-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

p.s. i didn't NEED phone calls from random area codes-- which upon callback are simply a void voiceline of some sort..
From one of the pm's I received

uh-oh 09-29-2016 08:18 PM

If it helps the ivestigation at all know that i just got out of the shower. I didnt bother with dressing and went downstairs and grabbed a couple peanut butter cookies the insurance broad who works in my building made me. At this point in time i noted a bang happen upstairs. I live alone here. So with my naked turtle dick that shriveled to nothing i grabbed a kitchen knife an ventured upstairs

After a thlrough searching i decided it was just the shower thing releasing itself to go back to baghtub faucet mode. But as i type this on my phone in the dark naked, it has blinded me to my pitch black surroundings and death could be upon me at any moment.

If that helps

Dope girl 09-29-2016 08:19 PM

Nice try Witty checked ip
busted

Destroyer 09-29-2016 08:21 PM

Are you fucking telling me that some no-name loser who I have never even heard of is the cause of bags leaving this site forever?

Witty 09-29-2016 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver (Post 606391)
Nice try Witty checked ip
busted

lmao what?

~RustyGunZ~ 09-29-2016 08:27 PM

Creept development

House of Leaves registration IP is from Bags hometown in NY

Creepier is that I'm in that area at the moment

Allen Knight 09-29-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 606390)
If it helps the ivestigation at all know that i just got out of the shower. I didnt bother with dressing and went downstairs and grabbed a couple peanut butter cookies the insurance broad who works in my building made me. At this point in time i noted a bang happen upstairs. I live alone here. So with my naked turtle dick that shriveled to nothing i grabbed a kitchen knife an ventured upstairs

After a thlrough searching i decided it was just the shower thing releasing itself to go back to baghtub faucet mode. But as i type this on my phone in the dark naked, it has blinded me to my pitch black surroundings and death could be upon me at any moment.

If that helps

Lmfao.

big baby 09-29-2016 09:00 PM

ur honor if ibb may soeak... i have talkd 2 bagz daily since the incident ms even know details nobody does... i am certaiajn we cna gte teh justice we seek

big baby 09-29-2016 09:02 PM

also sry i not judge anymore i lost my suit and gavel i am 1 of u still

Certain 09-29-2016 09:25 PM

I don't understand how Diode can claim innocence when, at the very least, he made the decision to post some of the information sent to him as a counterstrike.

Also, has the IP address of the private messenger been checked in the system?

veritas 09-29-2016 09:32 PM

Give me one reason I should participate in this?

Inno 09-29-2016 09:46 PM

Because your itching to be involved.

Why so eager V?

Blanco Bishop 09-29-2016 09:51 PM

I told u dudes he was closest to the edge...

Y'all really out here trying to defend a dude who got away with the same tho...

Some would call what happened justice.

What are we doin here?

Cashius 09-29-2016 09:56 PM

Can someone give me the paraphrased version of what happened?

Thanks.

Diode 09-29-2016 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Certain (Post 606401)
I don't understand how Diode can claim innocence when, at the very least, he made the decision to post some of the information sent to him as a counterstrike.

Also, has the IP address of the private messenger been checked in the system?

i didn't post anything but the pic of his baby's moms from the twitter acct i was linked to after bags spammed 1534890439808438934 posts with tags and annoyed me

i mentioned some other shit later in the thread but bags was already losing his mind by then

anyway i'm pming the texts i received to the legal counsel

there's no ip, i was texted on my gv # - bags says he was texted also

not posting the caps publicly bc the links and her govt name are in them

i trust the judge and his ada not to do anything nefarious w that info

veritas 09-29-2016 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cashius (Post 606405)
Can someone give me the paraphrased version of what happened?

Thanks.

Anthony colavito failed at getting it how he lived.

veritas 09-29-2016 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 606403)
Because your itching to be involved.

Why so eager V?

Wrong. I am itching to dip. I am also trying to find a way to call anthony without him blocking it.