Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Diode -- where you building ya house? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141085)

Ouch 12-17-2019 07:54 PM

Diode -- where you building ya house?

I saw something the other day but didn't read fully or anything that you're having a new house built? Still in Jersey?

My mom just built a new house in Sarasota in a gated community for like 700k or so roughly, she won't tell me because she knows i'll get mad about it. Bitch has never had a dog in her life and bought 2 "Burmadoodles", pre trained and shipped from Utah for 5k a piece. Reason I would get mad is because the majority of the money was supposed to go to me, inherited via my grandparents but what was in writing is she gets it. So I get a 250$ ipad for xmas and a 100$ for my birthday. Bitch.

And I'm sure she got raped on prices but she had it built with no problems that she told me about at least, within 5 months maybe. Her husband is an ex military ex military academy principal from inner city chicigao. I don't know what he knows about anything, he might just be along for the ride.

But if I were paying for it and I'm supposing you're like me, I'd want to know exactly where you buy the windows from, how much the mark up is, and if I can do things myself I'll do it. Would be a headache... how's that going mang?

Ouch 12-17-2019 07:56 PM

I'm not a skilled tradesmen or anything, but I know a bit and if I were having a house built for myself I know i'd nit pick every man labor hour and cost of everything. Which would be horrible.

Clout 12-17-2019 09:29 PM

i will beat you up!

Ouch 12-17-2019 09:50 PM

I don't know if you're real or not, but if you're 6'7... which I absolutely do not believe and you weigh 200lbs of muscle and studied boxing since a kid.. im sur eyou would... but if thats true I feel sorry for your maladay... you should've done something with that other than talking to someone like me on the internet that might be able to light your ass up about how tough you are

if I had that i'd be something special.. and you arent.

Blue Bayou 12-17-2019 10:04 PM

He's gunna be a doctor man

Your only saving grace is he'll be able to treat your brain damage after the fight....so at least there's a silver lining

Ouch 12-17-2019 10:17 PM

whos gonna be a brain doctor diode? I always pictured diode as robby lawler who got into computer shit and kept going with it. Me personally i'm strong and ghetto as hell I was the first person in myh neighborhood to have dial up... and I went at that shit AOL not because I was forced to but because I wanted to... I made a bunch of html off like angelfire and geocities. Like people were selling crack.. as I did... no heroin at that point... and after years and years and years I kept up with minor html coding and shit and to this day my family still thinks that I can fix their shit computer and let alone phone

Ouch 12-17-2019 10:18 PM

they're like let jermaine he's really good at it... yeah i'm really good at from html and beepers didn't even exist... sure i'm better than you but damn

Blue Bayou 12-17-2019 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 750945)
whos gonna be a brain doctor diode? I always pictured diode as robby lawler who got into computer shit and kept going with it. Me personally i'm strong and ghetto as hell I was the first person in myh neighborhood to have dial up... and I went at that shit AOL not because I was forced to but because I wanted to... I made a bunch of html off like angelfire and geocities. Like people were selling crack.. as I did... no heroin at that point... and after years and years and years I kept up with minor html coding and shit and to this day my family still thinks that I can fix their shit computer and let alone phone

Clout is studying to be a doctor

Ouch 12-17-2019 11:26 PM

lol

Blue Bayou 12-17-2019 11:29 PM

It's true though

Ouch 12-17-2019 11:34 PM

i'll be right back... im like kareem abdul jabarrrrrr

Ouch 12-17-2019 11:34 PM

oj you wonder how I do it my dads al in that shit andlike

Ouch 12-17-2019 11:36 PM

im going to to go to the shel stations and say what I think the iphone ear bug shit is wraped around my wright wrist

Blue Bayou 12-17-2019 11:36 PM

Seek help

I pray everything works out okay for you

Ouch 12-18-2019 05:08 AM

no you don't thats just something to say... so eat a dick

Amen 12-18-2019 06:38 AM

Lol, @Clout has a 110” reach.

I’m pretty sure @Ouch ‘s reach does not exceed 70 inches lol.

Execute the jab, keep him outside with his back against the ropes. Easy victory for my guy, Clout.

Clout 12-18-2019 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 750988)
Lol, @Clout has a 110” reach.

I’m pretty sure @Ouch ‘s reach does not exceed 70 inches lol.

Execute the jab, keep him outside with his back against the ropes. Easy victory for my guy, Clout.

Fucking gone. Haha straight left to the sternum all night off the pivot south paw for the win. Amen my boy teofimo lopez looked phenom against commey.