Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Open Mic Section (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Let fig baby down. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=83108)

Certain 07-15-2014 12:24 AM

Let fig baby down.

Tabulate everything I owe. It still wouldn't equate. Couldn't we shake and bring the rope back to this frozen corridor that we've existed in. Missing witnesses to everything we envisioned then. Stood as we ate the fruit of the poison apple tree. Passively. Retroactively. Grasping me. Is this still happening? Falling back into old habits'll make you die slow. We're better off with separate time zones. We're better off with nothing left but sudden death. Overtime goals. And we're working overtime. Separate. It never meant anything. Except everything. Except settling for nothing. Evergreen. That's boring. Meddling past torments. What could we be? Except a couple of fools, stumbling around, breaking the rules on rap forums.

I never meant to hurt you. But I never regretted it. Settled for messages. Private. Evidenced testosterone and prevalent gloss cologne. Sentiments. Overtones. I'm sober. My mouth is dry. Knocked over an ounce of rye. Shot glass but it never shattered. Severed matters with bare hands. But you were the empty cup. I was the puddle. Surprisingly muddled.

oats 07-15-2014 01:46 AM

this sucked and I hate you

Fig 07-15-2014 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oats (Post 363541)

Certain 07-15-2014 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oats (Post 363541)

big baby 07-15-2014 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Certain (Post 363525)
Tabulate everything I owe. It still wouldn't equate. Couldn't we shake and bring the rope back to this frozen corridor that we've existed in. Missing witnesses to everything we envisioned then. Stood as we ate the fruit of the poison apple tree. Passively. Retroactively. Grasping me. Is this still happening? Falling back into old habits'll make you die slow. We're better off with separate time zones. We're better off with nothing left but sudden death. Overtime goals. And we're working overtime. Separate. It never meant anything. Except everything. Except settling for nothing. Evergreen. That's boring. Meddling past torments. What could we be? Except a couple of fools, stumbling around, breaking the rules on rap forums.

I never meant to hurt you. But I never regretted it. Settled for messages. Private. Evidenced testosterone and prevalent gloss cologne. Sentiments. Overtones. I'm sober. My mouth is dry. Knocked over an ounce of rye. Shot glass but it never shattered. Severed matters with bare hands. But you were the empty cup. I was the puddle. Surprisingly muddled.

what are you a fucking dull boy reject nigga sit the fuck down

DexLabb 07-15-2014 10:58 PM

what the fuck is this web site?

big baby 07-15-2014 11:41 PM

Actually, tbh I was joking, and I joined in on the fun. I'm sure you would love feedback as you deserve it. STFU dex. You did a lot of stop and go, which is dull boy esque, but only something dull boy really mastered. and me, of course. cause i'm the best. I have moments on this site where, I'm big baby, then fig baby and now bug baby, but, I know writing, and although I haphazardly joke around and may purposely make myself seem like I suck. I'm actually awesome. This was really good. A lot of like, off kilter references and connections made on a tangent, but they were a bit muddled. I liked it. But then I saw that maybe you may have wrote it quite fast? I don't know. You are pretty good off the top, and it takes this weird connection of writing where you step it up literally just a tad to put out your top tier work. This here was cool. Could do less with the mimicry of DB, but had flashes of certain in and out. Message was kinda cool. Don't know if it was satirical or not in the grandest fashion, but if it was, cool, if it wasn't - cool too. Keep it up. :) @Certain

CopyPat 07-16-2014 01:18 AM

this wasn't wack.

Mike Wrecka 07-16-2014 07:16 PM

zenland + zombie = this

so basically ZombieLand, which is a great movie

so bravo

PancakeBrah 07-16-2014 09:48 PM

"Falling back into old habits'll make you die slow. We're better off with separate time zones. We're better off with nothing left but sudden death. Overtime goals."

Best sentences.

Nice warm up for the championship run.

I hope fig appreciated it.