Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Whos had there wisdom teeth pulled.. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=150004)

Geno 11-04-2021 09:04 AM

Whos had there wisdom teeth pulled..

..or perhaps you had to be put under and had them surgically removed? Just had one of mine pulled yesterday. They broke it during a cleaning a couple years agao and its just to fucked up so had to go. Fortunately i have what the dentist called "textbook teeth". Meaning they grew in like the pictures in the textbooks. So mine came out no problem. Have heard some rough stories though. Expensive ones at that lol.

Who here has had extractions?

veritas 11-04-2021 03:04 PM

All four. It was rough lol.

Pharaohs Army 11-04-2021 04:22 PM

As I was going under sedation from the nitrous or whatever I started mumbling about how I was going to abuse the Vicodin that I was gonna get.

emurgencee 11-04-2021 04:35 PM

mines grew in, no problem

Geno 11-04-2021 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emurgencee (Post 817555)
mines grew in, no problem

Seems like me and you are of a rare few
Most people cant say this. And had they not beoke mine with there instrument i would have kept it in.

Now, having said that. Since its removal, i can feel less pressure on the other teeth in that row. Its a wierd, yet nice relief of pressure im feeling although not a huge difference still very noticable if i think about it. So im now seriously considering the other three. I hate not being able to eat normal foods though. Its been mash tatos and veggies along with apple sauce greek uogurt and ice cream so far lmao. Prolly a week of that to be sure and then fuck it.

White LGI 11-05-2021 12:29 AM

Tickles a lil

Ghost1 11-05-2021 01:06 PM

Lol yea when I was 20 they cut all 4 out ...was drinking mac an cheese for a month

Didn't think they could even still emerge after 30 lol

Plot 11-05-2021 01:35 PM

I got the last 3 taken out im an operation a few years ago. Just had local anisthetic, I was in excurtiating pain and needed them gone so couldnt wait for the general job. It was an ordeal but he kept injecting me with more annys when i felt pain. Smashed my teeth and took them out in shards it sucked.It was only about a week that I looked like popeye, I was eating thru a straw I remember scrambled eggs with tomato sauce was the best. Shitty but teeth are the most painful I was in so much pain before they were taken out

kungfugrip 11-05-2021 03:39 PM

Its not even painful

I had 4 pulled at the same time

It's just that weird mouth numbness

Cred 11-05-2021 06:15 PM

I had all my teeth pulled out didn’t hurt at all

Def one of the lucky ones, chosen few

Geno 11-05-2021 07:42 PM

Dis anyone get the dreaded dry socket though?

Thats what im trying to avoid. Got a few homies i work with who got that shit. I witnessed one, and the dudes an athlete, no pussy, but he looked like he was in severe pain lmao. Fuck that

PancakeBrah 11-05-2021 09:57 PM

Lol @ going to the dentist. Boomer shit.

Hyperinflation is coming, Gyno. Your teeth are worth 1 U .S. cent and you paid someone to pull them. Invest in Shibbu Inu and dentures, like a Wall Street.

Ouch 11-06-2021 12:12 AM

majority of my teeth are missing... front one next to the canine lost after a fight.. I didn't lose it during the fight but was loose and slowly died

4.9k cash to get a dental implant here.. they screw a screw into your jaw bone and then attach the fake tooth with a bunch of rubber cement to your jaw....

I've had some bad toof issues, honestly none none of them was because I was dirty

Ouch 11-06-2021 12:13 AM

none of my front teeth are messed up though, btw now... but my back teeth are all gone for the most part

Ouch 11-06-2021 12:16 AM

and on my right side... not sure how many teeth it was but it was like 3 or 4... and I had to get put under....

it was actually in fucking provo utah of all places.. my mom paid for it not sure how much it cost or if I got a discount because I'm poor and not white... but yeah i wish i had pictures my whole shit was messed up..

Ouch 11-06-2021 12:20 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

see if this works

Ouch 11-06-2021 12:44 AM

on Saturday.. day before hallowen I fractued my clavical and seperated what they call my Acromioclavicular joint... type 3 complete separation...

they referred me to sports medicine doctor who told me it was really bad... said 'if you were a QB i'd recomend you get it done' and i was like so what, just don't want to be a cripple what do you think

he said to me I doubt your insurance would cover it, however I think you'll be back to SEMI normal in 6 weeks

Geno 11-06-2021 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 817579)
Lol @ going to the dentist. Boomer shit.

Hyperinflation is coming, Gyno. Your teeth are worth 1 U .S. cent and you paid someone to pull them. Invest in Shibbu Inu and dentures, like a Wall Street.

Lol. I have millions of shib. I been hip since .000008

Geno 11-06-2021 02:27 AM

Also my ckb looking pretty good atm as well... Shoulda got hip to that as soon as the ada bridge happened. I did a little before hand cause couldnt turn down the cheapness. Shit is gonna skyrocket though. Anyway.. good tips. I like my teeth though.

Geno 11-06-2021 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 817584)
none of my front teeth are messed up though, btw now... but my back teeth are all gone for the most part

Crack syndrome