Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   BA Summer Archives (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   Blue Bayou 0-1 vs Wanderer 0-1 - BLUE WINS (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140462)

Sharp 07-09-2019 11:21 AM

Blue Bayou 0-1 vs Wanderer 0-1 - BLUE WINS

BA Summer League

Due Thursday, July 11th

Minimum - 6 lines
Max - 10 lines
Line limit can increase if both agree
24hr ext to be granted by opponent

NO biting
NO swaying
NO feeding
Don't edit after your opponent has posted
2nd person to post can't edit after the first vote comes in
Don't be an idiot
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle
Agree on a line limit or match the first to drop
@Blue Bayou @Wanderer

Blue Bayou 07-09-2019 12:22 PM

Dropping after lunch

Max

Wanderer 07-09-2019 12:37 PM

Cool.

Dropping tonight

Blue Bayou 07-09-2019 02:16 PM

5 Barz...

Your life is over, i’ll beat you with a gun for your funds…Pistol whip off the hip, hit you til you’re stunned & a bum…Thinkin you can beat Blue?! You never should’ve come for some fun…
That’s not only |Hopeless Wanderer| - it’s center stage w/ |Mumford & Sons| (oh shit!)

Hair trigger this fare wigger, let the tech blow n’ pown’em…Blow his black out, pathetic threats I won’t condone em…Bro let go you’re flows done…
Cuz you’re about to see a |Buck from Blue, Wand| - NO |Expecto Patronum| (creativity much?!?!)

& sure this loser hits the town, but he doubts to ride…Strikes out in spectacular fashion, then home he plans a route to cry…If bitches say they’ll give em brain, they’re trolling just to douse his pride...Don’t believe me?! Peep em in action..
You’ll see more |Wanda Sykesss| then watchin |House of Lies| (lmaooo)

^That’s why I’ve got TONNES of ammo…Guy couldn’t even plug some cattle, his heart stays getting drubbed & drug thru gravel…Approaches a girl she tells the scrub ‘skedaddle’…
So if there’s any talk of |Wanderlust| - TRUST ME that bitch just |LOVES to Travel| (faget)

I’m rich as fuck man, i’ve never even seen the neighbors…I’ll light you up boyyy, twisted metal like ya need a stapler…Test me & ya squad is gunna see some lasers..
Duel Nina’s - i |Draw on Both Sides| like i got a |Single Sheet a Paper| (KO!!)

Officially Whored,

...Ayperos!

Wanderer 07-09-2019 05:05 PM

Walls are listening so don’t fuck with me. Careful what u mutter b,
U’ll see a dark figure with his ears pricked up, no shadow puppetry
Ur bars are ALLLL shit. Custom tools mean u gonna die, bitch
Ur hand writtens need real help so it make sense I show u a modified grip
Draw the long barrel on this drag queen quick as a flash
Blink & get the extension in ur face, that’s a false eyelash
U ain’t smart thinking. Get ur throat cut, imma hard king pin
scimitar sink in. ur pretentious, fluid pour down ur neck like gin bar drinking
People dance to my tune if I open up and send shots ringing
That music Bobbleheads... especially urs when I leave ur wig swinging

Answer 07-09-2019 05:53 PM

5 Barz...

Your life is over, i’ll beat you with a gun for your funds…Pistol whip off the hip, hit you til you’re stunned & a bum…Thinkin you can beat Blue?! You never should’ve come for some fun…
That’s not only |Hopeless Wanderer| - it’s center stage w/ |Mumford & Sons| (oh shit!)

SOLID OPENER, IM NOT A HUGE FAN OF USING SONG TITLES IN BARS THOUGH

Hair trigger this fare wigger, let the tech blow n’ pown’em…Blow his black out, pathetic threats I won’t condone em…Bro let go you’re flows done…
Cuz you’re about to see a |Buck from Blue, Wand| - NO |Expecto Patronum| (creativity much?!?!)

THIS WAS FIRE, NOT GONNA LIE. BAR OF THE BATTLE

& sure this loser hits the town, but he doubts to ride…Strikes out in spectacular fashion, then home he plans a route to cry…If bitches say they’ll give em brain, they’re trolling just to douse his pride...Don’t believe me?! Peep em in action..

I WASN'T REALLY FEELING THIS ONE AS MUCH AS THE PREVIOUS COUPLE BARS BUT YOU SAID LMAOOO AT THE END SO IT WAS A BIT FUNNIER THAN I ORIGINALLY ANTICIPATED

^That’s why I’ve got TONNES of ammo…Guy couldn’t even plug some cattle, his heart stays getting drubbed & drug thru gravel…Approaches a girl she tells the scrub ‘skedaddle’…
So if there’s any talk of |Wanderlust| - TRUST ME that bitch just |LOVES to Travel| (faget)

THIS IS ALRIGHT, I THINK YOU'RE HITTING TOO MANY NAMEPLAYS THOUGH

I’m rich as fuck man, i’ve never even seen the neighbors…I’ll light you up boyyy, twisted metal like ya need a stapler…Test me & ya squad is gunna see some lasers..

THE WHOLE "DRAW" CONCEPT IS A BIT DATED BUT THE FLIP THIS WAS FRESH. SOLID CLOSER

Officially Whored,

...Ayperos!

nah im not feeling this tbh

this concept is fire, my only real complaint is that the only angle you're effectively taking is insulting his handwriting. this is still pretty solid, but i think it had the potential to be a gamechanger

this is solid. my main hang-up here is you're directly equating an eyelash to being your whole face. it's kind of a stretch to me

nah im not really feeling this, it's just too simple. I think your last 2 bars were going in the right direction, but this was a step back

nahhh this is kinda corny to me, plus the wordplay is kinda clunky

overall i got expecto patronum as botb. modified grip is probably the second best. I think blue just gets this off of being more consistent throughout. If wander had kept his whole verse on par with the modified grip/extensions bars then this might've been in his favor. There were just too many misses for me on his end

mvgt blue

Sharp 07-13-2019 01:16 AM

light, but okay. Lot of music bars from you lately. I appreciate the reminder that you're white

this is dope

light, but okay. Nameflips getting old though

this is solid... I think I've seen this against him before, but I haven't seen a Wanderer battle in years

dual*. Okay. Tbh I would've liked this breaking up the name plays

not particularly feeling it but God it's nice to read shorter setups again.
this is fire
nice
lol @ the angle. It gets a pass from me
not feeling this much

This is close. I actually really like blue doing longbar, it was fun to read, but the concepts were a little lacking. Expecto patronum is fire, but I got sick of wander flips by the I got to wanderlust, which made me like it less. Wanderer's modified grip and eyelash lines were good and held up really well next to blue's verse. His misses were also pretty lacking. I gotta come back to this one tbh, cause it's close to me.

Edit: coming back to it, I got Wanderer. I didn't rule out blue's verse because it was longbar, but that was a lot of name flips and the delivery is a little lighter in that style imo. Mad close, and I actually like seeing stylistic clashes here, but

V/Wanderer

Zuo 07-13-2019 10:04 AM

Not reading that stupid fuckin shit blue dropped, so I’ll just leave feed for wanderer

eh not feelin
this was cool
lol fire
nah
decent I guess

Ryno 07-13-2019 11:12 AM

Patronum & wanderlust were my fav from Blue. Never been into the long bar though.
Modified grip & false eyelashes were pretty good from Wanderer. Idk, this could go
either way here, off of preference i’ll have to go Wanderer. It’ll be a interesting to see
who wins this one.

V/Wanderer

Inno 07-13-2019 11:25 AM

I enjoyed the creativity from blue. He took a chance with that long bar style. St times I can see the appeal but tbh I wasn’t feeling it. Aside from one bar maybe 2 the rest just went over my head if my being completely honest. Wanderer was more direct and didn’t waste time landing punches. I’m sure that’s one of the reasons longbar doesn’t exist any more. It takes to dam long to get to the punch. Short bar is just more digestible and it feels a lot more crisp. Wanderer wasn’t that much better as far as content but he did enough for my vote.

Wanderer

Kill Spree 07-15-2019 08:43 AM

Besides all the long bar shit blue wrote which wasn’t necessary I liked every bar besides his closer

Wander I wasn’t a fan of your opener. Modified grip and eye lashes were fire gin bar was wack and bobble heads been done a bunch but haven’t seen your angle... I’m iffy with it.

As of right now I got blue with better concepts/more quotes but all that extra shit pisses me
Off.

Tho I hated blues long bar fag shit his concepts were slightly better and executed better. He gets my vote

Saint 07-15-2019 09:50 AM

I've got Blue here....despite the long winded long bar setups, he had about 2 that were cool...and 1 ok
Expecto & Wanderlust..

Wand had false eyelash which was one, decently worded. modified grip was a cool S&F line to me not really a heavy hitter like others are saying imo needed more substance to it disscwise

vote - Blue Bayou

Sharp 07-15-2019 05:39 PM

@Killing Spree plz finish your vote
@John Dillinger @BodySnatcher @bleak @Cashius @seth @Allen Knight @Barcotic @Diablo this needs votes so I can set up next week

Sorry for the notification answer

3-3

Sharp 07-16-2019 08:34 PM

@Diablo @BodySnatcher if you don't plan on voting this league schedule is basically fucked right now

Zuo 07-16-2019 08:41 PM

Welcome to the NBL

BodySnatcher 07-16-2019 08:44 PM

Blue mumford was st8, HP was dope, house of lie decent, wanderlust was nice, closer aight.

Long bar Blue was interesting.

I liked modify grip and eyelashes but that was it for Wand.

I got Blue here.
@Sharp.

~RustyGunZ~ 07-16-2019 10:09 PM

draw on both sides won it

even gimmicky blue had better ideas than wand so wording didnt really matter