Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   uh oh & mic boof, do u guys wanna join my gang (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141436)

Immolate 01-12-2020 02:43 AM

uh oh & mic boof, do u guys wanna join my gang

can we make a collective?

frfr

all 3 of us actually have talent i think. i think we should do at least ONE song. uh oh do the beat obv. no clue of a topic.

can be any style u want mic, we can spit some introspective shit. spit on some 90s wu tang shit. spit some dumb shit. sage francis shit. atmosphere shit. WHATEVER

let's fucking DO IT

uh-oh 01-12-2020 11:29 AM

https://soundcloud.com/jameshalton/2020a

boof 01-12-2020 12:32 PM

omg bro lol where u BEAN

crushed it

my god

boof 01-12-2020 12:46 PM

listenin to that luck kin gritty - why you mad track and all i can think of is how much better i did on it

uh-oh 01-12-2020 12:51 PM

word you killed that. luck murders everything. that was awhile ago when he was working with kin tho, who is aight but word

i lost pretty much everything you've done on my beats. you should hook it up with a zip of everything you got. i just got like random old shit like leap frog and the can't help myself verse.

boof 01-12-2020 12:55 PM

yea luck was dope wasn't feelin the other 2 tho

my laptop got stolen in long beach a few years back so i lost quite a bit like the blame the ganja era stuff but i'll definitely see what i can salvage

Immolate 01-12-2020 11:03 PM

OK OK

this beat dope

what you think mic u wanna hop on this or what? i could def rap to this, been sitting here freestylin over it

boof 01-12-2020 11:11 PM

yah i'm in lmk what you start talkin about

Immolate 01-13-2020 12:05 AM

idk man u start it. just record a verse rn and send it over. it'll be easier for me to just add on to ur idea than vice versa i think.

ill be up all night. gonna be recording tonight too. rn about to record to this beat https://open.spotify.com/track/33fqiUIyzhZxquJKsSoFVf

Ouch 01-13-2020 12:19 AM

nigga that hurts my feelings... you're gonna go all off and ask uh and booth to join ya gang and not me

feelings are hurt

Ouch 01-13-2020 12:34 AM

I swear to god like a million years ago I played a lot of uh oh beats for my friends and girlfriends and I said I did uhoh oh's beats but I just stole them

thats how much I love uhoh

and Mic booth man hes really dope I know he's probably bored as fuck at hearing the reference but he's like mac miller... but what weird is that mike both was mac miller before mac miler was mac miller

Ouch 01-13-2020 12:36 AM

i'd mob up with booth and uhoh probably not you though

Geno 01-13-2020 06:47 AM

Smh.

Kin is way better, last time i heard him. He saves his bannannas shit for important shit. He jist has to much material. Lucks an animal obv. He reminds me a lot of apathy, idk

uh-oh 01-13-2020 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 752813)
I swear to god like a million years ago I played a lot of uh oh beats for my friends and girlfriends and I said I did uhoh oh's beats but I just stole them

Hell yea

sral 01-13-2020 08:56 AM

Quote:

lmao so ur still biting?

bet

Immolate 01-13-2020 07:58 PM

well i dont know if it matters to yall, cuz i guess, if god looked @ my actions he'd say "you didn't care enough"

but my friends legit work in the music industry. i wont drop names. believe it if u want or dont

but as far as my bros mike & james go. just fyi, if we actually drop a project, my friend will play it around his industry friends that u know

cough cough earl

Immolate 01-13-2020 07:59 PM

thats honestly what id wanna rap about

i can rap about other stuff. girls. whatever. so yea just send what u got. no rush. idc. sooner than later is great. better late than never is better?

Immolate 01-13-2020 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 752812)
nigga that hurts my feelings... you're gonna go all off and ask uh and booth to join ya gang and not me

feelings are hurt

i honestly thought of u but figured u wouldnt be interested for 1, then 2 thought ud never actually deliver.

if mike sends me a tape, i can gaurantee a verse back to him within 3 days. under promise over deliver kinda shit.

if i sent u a track, i wouldnt get it back for 5 years

uh-oh 01-13-2020 08:06 PM

i got hairs growing out of my ears

Immolate 01-13-2020 08:24 PM

Quote:

and Mic booth man hes really dope I know he's probably bored as fuck at hearing the reference but he's like mac miller... but what weird is that mike both was mac miller before mac miler was mac miller

also thats hella sus bro

na u cant join the gang just on this alone lmao

not even joking tho =\