Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ITT MUFF EXPLAINS HIS METH DEALING KINGPING STATUS IN WHEREVER THE FUCKS VILLE OKLAHOMA, JUDGEMENT CALLS ON BANGING LITERAL JUNKIES AND ALSO WHY HE DRY SNITCHIN ON HUSH (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127453)

Cashius 03-20-2018 02:11 PM

Lmao...STOPPPPPPP!

Orc 03-20-2018 02:14 PM

This was too incredible to be hidden away in a tournament chat thread

Orc 03-20-2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 651913)
im not mad that u banged that strange looking zombie but I am a BIT curious as to HOW THE FUCK im supposed to believe that u are involved in a small time drug rink pedaling weed to white people in the middle of nowehere

fucking chopper touches down next muffs lexus they screaming over the blades I DROPPED THE SHIPMENT OFF IN PASADENA WHERE ROSCOE OPPERATES...UR ABS LOOK AMAZING....DID YOU PAY OFF THE LOCAL COPS? WHERES HUSH? IS HUSH GONNA BE INVOLVED IN THIS DEAL OR WHAT!? MUFFIN PULLS OUT SOVIET ASSAUL RIFLE .....TANK PULLS UP ROLLS OVER FAGGOTY OLD LEXUS FIRES A FUCKING MISSILE INTO THE HELICOPTER ....GIVE US THE WEED MUFFIN NOW....;LMFAOWOAAOSODOOEWF

Hahahhahaaahahahaa

Ghost1 03-20-2018 02:20 PM

5 families of Oklahoma sit down and discuss how to infiltrate muffins weed operation....we have an inside look here///

HIS ABS ARE AMAZING....IT DOESN MAKE SENSE? DOES ANY1 KNOW WHERE TO FIND EL MUFFIN>? YEA HES EASY TO FIND HE DRIVES A DELORIAN WITH LEXUS STICKERS ON IT AND RIDES AROUND WITH SKELETOR FROM HE MAN .... HE HAS THE WHOLE TOWN WORKING WITH HIM THO....THE LOCAL SHERIFF JOHNBOY CARRIES A SAWED OFF DOUBLE BARREL MOSSBERG AND WALKS WITH A LIMP...THEY SAY MUFF HE A BULL ... ONE OF THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY SLAMS HIS DRINK DOWN.... I DONT CARE IF THAT FAGOT FUCKIN MIILK DUD PUSHES A LEXUS FROM THE 90S I WANT HIS WHOLE WEED STASH ON THIS TABLE BY MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!#@!@#

bleak 03-20-2018 02:22 PM

Fucking leaned @ muff he a bull I need these in vid form

Amen 03-20-2018 02:23 PM

Hush going to be pissed. Bout to call nigga and tell him to log in quick. You speaking his name way to much yo lol.

This is why toy wouldn’t make it in a cartel bro lol....

Name, source & accusations about law enforcement involvement would get you sidelined. You and dope fiend Joi... watch your back....

Lmfao @Cred

El Muffin 03-20-2018 02:23 PM

I mean clown all you want

But every thing I've said is grounded in facts

Knuck I was got for 1500 out my glove compartment

N 3 zones

So about a 2100$ loss there

Amen 03-20-2018 02:26 PM

3 zones or zips?

El Muffin 03-20-2018 02:27 PM

Man all I said was ask hush if I'm lying n now y'all niggas drawing mad attention to some criminal shit he has no association with

He's good

Yall are putting my shit on blast when I'm just fucking being an open book as always

Have at it

One of y'all sound like u legit trying to get me knocked or something

Lol @ watch my back

El Muffin 03-20-2018 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 651922)
3 zones or zips?

Zones=zips yes

Ghost1 03-20-2018 02:29 PM

AGENT BENSON I HAVE A BROWN MAN WITH SLICED ABS APPROACHING THE BOARDER IN A.....A 96 LEXUS? DO WE APPRAOCH? I REPEAT SHOULD WE STOP THE SUSPECT .....DID YOU..SAY...96 LEXUS? DO NOT... DO NOT PURSUE....THATS EL MUFFIN ...RELAX ROOK WE DONT MEDDLE IN EL MUFFINS AFFAIRS AND IN RETURN HE PUTS AN EXTRA STEAK ON THE TABLE AT TEH END OF THE DAY IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN

El Muffin 03-20-2018 02:31 PM

Lmaooo

I'm weak

Why u keep referencing my abs tho my nigga

EL MUFFIN

name change plz

Enbombz 03-20-2018 02:32 PM

It's normal for drug kingpins to post about it of a text forum. If anything it's a right of passage. El chapo over at lets beef, can't shut him up.

~RustyGunZ~ 03-20-2018 02:32 PM

I wanted to drop an "a bull" reference in here but bags beat me too it.
@Muff none of this makes it better that you are out there selling weed man... Thought you were doing well, working and shit out there? What happened bro.

bleak 03-20-2018 02:34 PM

2100 for 3 zips how much y'all charging Mrs. Robinson bro

El Muffin 03-20-2018 02:35 PM

Idk but look there's not a ring

No cooperation . personally

I just reap the rewards of being associated with the "right" ppl

Coo straight up told me I was lucky i am vouched for by so n so otherwise Ida been got pinched

El Muffin 03-20-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 651929)
2100 for 3 zips how much y'all charging Mrs. Robinson bro

Are u dumb?

1500 CASH

3 zips

=ABOUT 2100 total. Loss

Sigh . this that shit I'm talking about

Enbombz 03-20-2018 02:38 PM

You sell weed for a living, got robbed last month and go out with junkies... Yeh We the clowns

Amen 03-20-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muff (Post 651923)
Man all I said was ask hush if I'm lying n now y'all niggas drawing mad attention to some criminal shit he has no association with

He's good

Yall are putting my shit on blast when I'm just fucking being an open book as always

Have at it

One of y'all sound like u legit trying to get me knocked or something

Lol @ watch my back

You are putting your criminal activities on blast, fam - Not anyone else, YOU. . And make wild accusations whether true or not - in the game this type of fuckboy shit will get you hurt/killed.

Stop typing. Seriously lol. Best Advice I can give you.

El Muffin 03-20-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 651928)
I wanted to drop an "a bull" reference in here but bags beat me too it.
@Muff none of this makes it better that you are out there selling weed man... Thought you were doing well, working and shit out there? What happened bro.

I am working

Just found myself doing this as well