Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Archives (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=283)
-   -   Semi Final Chat/Predictions (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140560)

Adonis 08-03-2019 12:37 PM

Semi Final Chat/Predictions

Witty vs. Blue Bayou
TOPIC:

https://i.imgur.com/2dUahgQ.jpg

Diablo vs. NYCSPITZ
TOPIC:

https://i.imgur.com/qH4Cr3j.jpg

Adonis 08-03-2019 12:38 PM

MAG should be up before Monday. It's the tale end boys. Congrats for getting this far, I look forward to each battle.

Notice line legth change in match ups

Diablo 08-03-2019 01:41 PM

NOTED

Adonis 08-08-2019 07:01 PM

@Witty @Blue Bayou

Posting today?? Let's get it

Witty 08-08-2019 07:32 PM

Posting soon.

Witty 08-08-2019 08:14 PM

Posted.

NYCSPITZ 08-08-2019 08:28 PM

Witty came correct
@Blue Bayou where u at

Blue Bayou 08-08-2019 09:52 PM

Sorry Witty

Just went to finish and realized I forgot my laptop charger at the office... shitty deal

Sorry man I won't be able to make the deadline...I'm not starting from scratch on a cell phone

Adonis 08-08-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bayou (Post 745754)
Sorry Witty

Just went to finish and realized I forgot my laptop charger at the office... shitty deal

Sorry man I won't be able to make the deadline...I'm not starting from scratch on a cell phone

When can you post my guy? @Witty, can we extend again sir?

I Don't want a no show in semis, that shit would kill my animal spirit, which happens to be a fox. Don't kill the fox witty, we're a pack

Witty 08-08-2019 10:03 PM

He can literally post next week if he wants idc.

Adonis 08-08-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 745756)
He can literally post next week if he wants idc.

A gentlemen and a scholar

@Blue Bayou better not give some bullshit tomorrow. I hope you post, or your dead to me

Big Bolo 08-09-2019 02:55 PM

Lmao yeah right...he gone...he don't wanna pay up that $200...that view ain't cheap...

Candy 08-09-2019 07:02 PM

the diablo ny battle looks dope thus far..

Big Bolo 08-09-2019 07:05 PM

Yeah and his dick riders are starting to show up...in the semis...when hes losing 0-2...not weird at all...

Witty 08-09-2019 07:43 PM

@Adonis gimme that open for votes love.

Flow 08-10-2019 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Bolo (Post 745791)
Yeah and his dick riders are starting to show up...in the semis...when hes losing 0-2...not weird at all...

do i dick ride answer as well? in the quarters i was the one who went against the grain an he ended up winning? so do i dick ride him too?

mention me directly next time if you got an issue. pussy

whats fucking wierd is rawn coming from.the grave to randomly vote.

Adonis 08-10-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 745805)
do i dick ride answer as well? in the quarters i was the one who went against the grain an he ended up winning? so do i dick ride him too?

mention me directly next time if you got an issue. pussy

whats fucking wierd is rawn coming from.the grave to randomly vote.

Nah, rawn voted last round so I gave him some feed on open mic. This round he just returned the favor again. Rawn my dude, he don't hate vote

Thanks though flow

Rude 08-10-2019 03:09 PM

Just an outsider question really but....

Quote:

Baron Mynd -

Good work on this immense good piece here. You came nice and strategic with good flow and good rhyme scheme. Very nice work on this piece. The story was very fun to read. I enjoyed Little Red being a crackhead wanting crack from the big bad wolf. It was rather a enjoyable read. Glad how it ended, with little red's death. Good work on this piece, Baron Mynd. Very nice work.

NYCSPITZ -

Very good work on this piece, NYCSPITZ. You came nice with good flow, and good rhyme scheme. Good story here about a man's grand scheme to take over a magnum opus. Reminded me of Hogwarts; Harry Potter scene. I really enjoyed this story; and hope you write more. Very Good work.

Overall -

Fantastic battle, both came nice with it; but for the more intricate story; I'm going with NYCSPITZ.

V/ NYCSPITZ

this is generally considered an acceptable vote? Or it's a take-what-you-can-get situation?

Answer 08-10-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rude (Post 745827)

this is generally considered an acceptable vote? Or it's a take-what-you-can-get situation?

Sinacog is Age aka AJTheMenace from RR and nobody takes anything he says seriously

Adonis 08-11-2019 11:11 PM

@Diablo @Witty @Blue Bayou

I'd like to get your votes in by tomorrow so I can focus on mustering up other voters beyond us

I won't be closing anything until clear winners have been decided

I planned on a full week for the finals, that's still the plan. So let's try and keep the ball moving some what. This goes for me as well. I'll log a vote tonight, and the other tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rude (Post 745827)

This is a prime example of the bare minimum. But it will suffice to answer your question