Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Low key bizzy bone washed Jayz in a battle...and outshined Tupac and Biggie on tracks (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140695)

White LGI 09-13-2019 10:08 PM

Low key bizzy bone washed Jayz in a battle...and outshined Tupac and Biggie on tracks

Put out 2 classic group albums and a classic solo album.....dudes Goat status

Plus he said FUCK THIS NEW GENERATION ILL SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA MY SON IF HE WEAR A DRESS

GOAT

Geno 09-13-2019 11:36 PM

Lol. I can get behind the dress comment. Idk about the rest lmao

White LGI 09-14-2019 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 747332)
Lol. I can get behind the dress comment. Idk about the rest lmao

You can look up the stories online about the bizzy and Jayz battle...tons of industry people have talked about it...happen in early 90's....Irv Gotti, k chill, bone members and memph bleek have all talked about it....say Jay wasn't prepared for the rapid fire shit and the crowd had never heard that type of shit and went crazy after bizzy verse and Jay walked off because the crowd became heavy bizzy and Jay couldn't turn the crowd...

The outshing pac n biggie shit is opinon but that thug Liv and notorious thugs verses by bizzy are fucking incredible

Pakistani Hand Cannon 09-15-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta (Post 747339)

The outshing pac n biggie shit is opinon

opinion?

as opposed to the other thing which you havent seen/heard but have heard a bunch of other niggas opinion on?

lol youre a genius

Cred 09-15-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta (Post 747339)
You can look up the stories online about the bizzy and Jayz battle...tons of industry people have talked about it...happen in early 90's....Irv Gotti, k chill, bone members and memph bleek have all talked about it....say Jay wasn't prepared for the rapid fire shit and the crowd had never heard that type of shit and went crazy after bizzy verse and Jay walked off because the crowd became heavy bizzy and Jay couldn't turn the crowd...

The outshing pac n biggie shit is opinon but that thug Liv and notorious thugs verses by bizzy are fucking incredible

Man shut the fuck u stupid trick ass bitch

White LGI 09-15-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon (Post 747364)
opinion?

as opposed to the other thing which you havent seen/heard but have heard a bunch of other niggas opinion on?

lol youre a genius

Come on bro, bizzy washed Jay....ask Cleo nigga

Pakistani Hand Cannon 09-16-2019 06:18 PM

loool

you right nigga

you right

my bad

Clout 09-16-2019 06:38 PM

Bizzy beat jay. Bizzy is light skin so he wins.

White LGI 09-16-2019 11:43 PM

Why is it so hard to believe bizzy beat Jay? You think memph bleek would say it if it's false? He Jay flunky

Candy 09-17-2019 02:59 AM

its a good call.. i support it.. def a goat

Pakistani Hand Cannon 09-17-2019 03:50 PM

it is believable

but why you give af?

...imma probably bump E.1999 later thanks to this thread though.

so genuinely, word.

White LGI 09-18-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon (Post 747400)
it is believable

but why you give af?

...imma probably bump E.1999 later thanks to this thread though.

so genuinely, word.

It's not that I care about the battle, it's just a accomplishment that bizzy has so many W on legendary artist....

Bizzy is the most underated mc of all time.... dudes seriously top 5 dead or alive

Pakistani Hand Cannon 09-19-2019 09:48 PM

Fair enough.

I disagree.

But i can respect the opinion.