Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bad sex experiences? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=149869)

White LGI 10-18-2021 01:44 AM

Bad sex experiences?

I once was at my cousin house. He had some bitches over there, he was fucking some Redbone bitch who had a fat friend, long story short, I took one for the team...bent her over the couch and was hum digging tha pussy and this fat bitch started farting on repeat, sounds like ak 47 rounds and that shit last like 45 seconds...but I was like fuck it...momma ain't raise no bitch so I kept kung fu'ing the pussy and the bitch started farting again...I pulled out jacked off on her back and bounced

Geno 10-18-2021 02:27 AM

Nobody gives a fuck, cunt ass fagit. Ill smack the stupid off your dumb looking ass and fuck your daughter in front of you bitch. Fuck, ill evn stretch YOUR fucking asshole out nice if i have to just to prove a point.

Point being, fagit, im absolutely more thorough than you could ever imagine.

This is Earl, fagit

kungfugrip 10-18-2021 03:49 AM

I was this one black girls first white guy and we set it all up and it was just thoroughly awkward the entire time, later on she texts me and tells me it was the most sexually frustrating experience of her life and she'd never fuck another white guy again. I was just like 'fuck man.' Then just lmaoed to myself

Geno 10-18-2021 06:37 AM

I tear down walls. Black bitches love Earl. White bitches get Jealous.

The Dead Poet 10-18-2021 05:35 PM

Most of us Messicans ain't circumcised. Ok now that we got that out the way.......

In high school me and this chick (think we were both about 15) skip out last class and go to her pad to smash. I'm in her room and she has some like really heavy curtains on the windows so even though it's day time it's dark as night in her room. We get to fucking, she's on her back on the bed, i'm standing up at the foot of it. at some point she takes my shit out and goes like jerks it back crazy hard. I kind of was like Ouch bitch careful. We keep going and then i'm feeling like she's gushing wet. like really wet. So then I put my hand down on her pussy and feel her dripping. I can't tell because it's really dark I put my hand up close to my eyes and am like "yo bitch are you on your period!?!" she just says I dont think so....I pull out and hit the lights and look down and she had tore the part where the skin connects to the dick head and i'm straight GUSHING blood. I run into the bath room and it wouldn't stop bleeding till my erection went away.

Civil Rawr xD 10-19-2021 01:47 AM

Ever tried missionary with a tranny?

Don’t

kungfugrip 10-19-2021 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dead Poet (Post 816975)
Most of us Messicans ain't circumcised. Ok now that we got that out the way.......

In high school me and this chick (think we were both about 15) skip out last class and go to her pad to smash. I'm in her room and she has some like really heavy curtains on the windows so even though it's day time it's dark as night in her room. We get to fucking, she's on her back on the bed, i'm standing up at the foot of it. at some point she takes my shit out and goes like jerks it back crazy hard. I kind of was like Ouch bitch careful. We keep going and then i'm feeling like she's gushing wet. like really wet. So then I put my hand down on her pussy and feel her dripping. I can't tell because it's really dark I put my hand up close to my eyes and am like "yo bitch are you on your period!?!" she just says I dont think so....I pull out and hit the lights and look down and she had tore the part where the skin connects to the dick head and i'm straight GUSHING blood. I run into the bath room and it wouldn't stop bleeding till my erection went away.

My boy had a similar experience where she was on top and bounced down the wrong way and basically broke his dick bone

Dope girl 10-19-2021 08:18 AM

I keep sitting on balls during sex

Amen 10-19-2021 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dope girl (Post 817033)
I keep sitting on balls during sex

Dead.

Civil Rawr xD 10-19-2021 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 817035)
Dead.

I wonder what sex w you is like

Do you moan?

Amen 10-19-2021 03:30 PM

Zelph gay.

big baby 10-19-2021 08:01 PM

POW fake pistol confetti and then she said get out creep

kungfugrip 10-24-2021 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Civil Rawr xD (Post 817019)
Ever tried missionary with a tranny?

Don’t

I have wanted to try out that new vagina technology tho

Ouch 10-25-2021 07:29 PM

im only actually half circumsized.. my parents were like.. maybe we should do it maybe we shouldn't... and i'm not kidding

but my bad sex experience was I went to my cousins house too... and she wouldn't give it up

Ouch 10-25-2021 07:31 PM

I am only half circumsized thats for real, at least i'm half and my parents did make me have it all on..

one bad sexual experience was a chick they called 'super rope' like the long licorish things you could get at basketball/football/baseball games.. its because one of her pussy lips was like that.. and no it wasn't her clit...

and I went down on her which I didn't always do and I dunno why... but her pussy smelled like canned corn... I Don't eat canned corn to this day because of it.... and i'm not fucking around... thats one of the worst

Ouch 10-25-2021 07:32 PM

funny thing is she didn't look dirty or anything

kungfugrip 10-26-2021 10:46 PM

Half..... Circumcized....?

Could they not afford the whole procedure or what was happening there

Ouch 10-29-2021 09:24 PM

yeah half circumsized man... i don't know what they were thinking, either you cut the babies forskin or you don't. mine got half cut

Ouch 10-29-2021 09:32 PM

I may have said this before, not goint to look up what I said yesterday....

but my girls.. not my girl, but the girl I was messing with pussy smelled like canned corn

and to this day I hate corn, real talk

Ouch 10-29-2021 09:55 PM

I cant make threads because someone banned me... fuck you @Diode thats some bullshit

but anyone want to do some text, a quick 12