Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What the F 1-2 punchline and INF (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=142244)

Ouch 02-28-2020 08:15 PM

What the F 1-2 punchline and INF

I went to jail on Saturday night, got out yesterday... how in the FUCK is that my line.

I’m serious, I’ve never seen that line, I’ve never written that line, I don’t know who Mike Hughes is or even know what that line is or means.

Bro wtf I didn’t write that, or send that to you it doesn’t even make sense to me.

Did you just make up a line because I no showed or did someone on another account send you a line saying it was me? It’s one or the other, seriously check ya pms or something... absolutely not me I wasn’t here I no showed and was in jail.

This really has to be addressed, because either way this is the biggest fuckery I’ve ever seen, I’ve never written that.

Witty 02-28-2020 08:17 PM

I think you would be better off focusing on what made you be in jail and how not to let that happen again.

Ouch 02-28-2020 08:17 PM

This is seriously insane I got on here tonight figuring people would say ouch ducked or something... and saw that.... come on... either you wrote to save a no show or someone pretending to be me on another account pretended to send a line... this is seriously nuts, never seen anything like this... explain... now

Ouch 02-28-2020 08:18 PM

Hell nah... explain... jail was disorderly conduct, not a big deal... this is fucked up.. I didn’t write that I don’t even write like that

Ouch 02-28-2020 08:22 PM

You either saw I no showed and made up a line saying it was me... which is really weird and fucked up

Or someone sent in a line from another account saying it was... what the fuck is going on please explain, this is the weirdest shit I’ve ever come across.

Ouch 02-28-2020 08:36 PM

And if it was me... and I didn’t no show like I did, why was I not put in this week? Because it wasn’t me and I no showed.... just because I no showed and you people don’t want no shows doesn’t give you the right to write some gay nonsense bar saying I wrote it.......wtf this is the shadiest shit ever... someone here please tell the truth

Witty 02-28-2020 09:13 PM

Oh my bad, you're right. A text battle is much more important than being in jail for disorderly conduct in your 30's. What was I thinking.

Saint 02-28-2020 09:19 PM

I hadnt posted anything tbh
doing an investigation

Ouch 02-28-2020 09:22 PM

Yeah I’ve got a drinking problem. I know what to do and still maintain.

However I logged back in here.. checked my battle expecting people to talk shit on me for no showing.

And see INF post a line that was from me.. that I’ve never read, never wrote, never sent, don’t even understand the reference to it. How in the fuck did that happen.. my personal life out of the picture, how did that happen. Who sent it, if anyone did, and I’d mods didn’t want to see a no show, just make some bar up and say it was me? Fucked up, it’s one or the other.

Ouch 02-28-2020 09:30 PM

Sure as fuck wasn’t me or from my account, you just told me it was sent to you on ‘messenger’... wtf is messenger, I have no messenger.. I type my own shit, post my own shit... it makes no sense anyone from ‘messenger’ whatever that is... would pretend to be me and send something... makes more sense someone didn’t want to see a no show and made up a line for me... that’s fucked up..

And someone should tell the truth

~RustyGunZ~ 02-28-2020 09:30 PM

Release the emails!!

Cashius 02-28-2020 09:33 PM

Whoever did this...come get repped.

Ouch 02-28-2020 09:36 PM

Yeah I just want someone to admit that... refer to my prior post.. I talked to INF about this and he said, well someone on ‘messenger’ sent it to me.. wtf is messenger.. who was it.

I no showed and some mod or admin didn’t want to see a no show so they made up some line for me.... which is really fucked up. I can’t imagine someone pretending to be me on a ‘messenger’ and sending something so that’s the only explaination.

Whoever did that is a piece of shit and should admit why they did it.

Ouch 02-28-2020 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cashius (Post 758898)
Whoever did this...come get repped.

Yup for real, someone really admit it, and say why... I think I already guessed why...

If someone did this to you, you guys would be pissed too

I’m only slightly pissed more curious really.

Witty 02-28-2020 09:47 PM

Which bar do you mean?

Kill Spree 02-28-2020 09:49 PM

what bar?

Blue Bayou 02-28-2020 09:50 PM

What bar is this quack talking about??

Barc won by no show....lay off the hallucinogenics Ouchie

~RustyGunZ~ 02-28-2020 09:51 PM

Ouch I don’t see anything? Barc won by no show

Witty 02-28-2020 09:53 PM

Legit, I just checked the battle and Barc won by no show? You didn't post a verse.

Ouch 02-28-2020 09:58 PM

The last weeks bar against Barcotic, I’m on this iPad and im not good at copy/paste with it or I’d do it.

That wasn’t me, I was arrested as a matter of fact before it was due. Bored, a few hours ago I thought I’ll get on this and see all the shit talk for me ducking and no showing. Clicked on the battle, and it was a line I’ve never written, sent to anyone, I don’t even know the reference. But it says Ouch - whatever the line was.

I confronted INF in pm and said wtf is that? Obviously that want me what account sent you that saying it was me.. he said ‘it was on messenger’. I said what messenger what are you talking about, who on what messenger? Nigga I don’t use a messenger, I don’t even know what that is.

It’s very clear, I no showed because I had to, a mod saw that I no showed made up a some weird ass line I’d never write.. to my style, so there was an actual battle and not a no show, and that’s that. And that’s really fucked up, breach of trust and someone needs to admit it.