Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   if our reality is a hologram or simulation.... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139669)

Chyeahhh!!! 02-19-2019 01:17 PM

if our reality is a hologram or simulation....

do these videos show a breakdown in the current system (lifting of the veil)?

*disclaimer* don't think of it in terms of image distortion, think frequency tweaking, dimensional shifting, density tuning, and overlay correction *disclaimer*

https://www.youtube.com/user/marinodelfino

walk in effort, entity assistance, possession, loosh energy, spiritual parasites, psychic vampires

~RustyGunZ~ 02-19-2019 01:27 PM

your disclaimer is fucking stupid

Chyeahhh!!! 02-19-2019 01:38 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 727378)
your disclaimer is fucking stupid

depends on your perception of reception

Zaddy 02-19-2019 02:26 PM

Watched a few, read some comments. I’m not buying the whole concept of the camera glitches exposing people as reptilians

What happened to Marino, did he pass?

veritas 02-19-2019 03:16 PM

This is legit.

Sharp 02-19-2019 05:00 PM

*disclaimer* don't answer like you think I'm wrong. Answer like you agree with me *disclaimer*

~RustyGunZ~ 02-19-2019 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! (Post 727379)
depends on your perception of reception

No it doesn’t you god damn idiot

Woke culture is the top hat for shit tier thinkers

Chyeahhh!!! 02-19-2019 05:42 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 727410)
No it doesn’t you god damn idiot

Woke culture is the top hat for shit tier thinkers

You seem upset. I'm sorry you feel that way.

bleak 02-19-2019 05:51 PM

It's hard to take these seriously when the quality of the clips is so shit

Chyeahhh!!! 02-19-2019 05:57 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zunto (Post 727386)
Watched a few, read some comments. I’m not buying the whole concept of the camera glitches exposing people as reptilians

What happened to Marino, did he pass?

@Zunto I don't think that concept works either. I'm thinking when you have an extra dimensional entity attached to a 3rd dimensional host, there are syncing issues, especially in broadcasts which are on bands of frequencies in a 3 dimensional world. It's like different video formats that aren't synced up correctly.

Notice when the "issues occur" mostly are during when the host speaks. I think that is when the entity's influence is most active. You see it in a lot of them when they're giving speeches, trying to explain something, viewpoints, etc. Note that these are mostly people of influence.

When you get the eye distortion, that's the masquerade trying to correct itself, hence the different color eyes during some of the videos (not the slits).

~RustyGunZ~ 02-19-2019 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! (Post 727414)
You seem upset. I'm sorry you feel that way.

Low IQ debate tactic

This is why you have to resort to wokeness to appear intellectual

Chyeahhh!!! 02-19-2019 06:13 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 727422)
Low IQ debate tactic

This is why you have to resort to wokeness to appear intellectual

if that's what you gather from what's said then that is yours

uh-oh 02-19-2019 06:14 PM

disclaimer- don't look at it for what it actually is, pretend its magic instead. -disclaimer

~RustyGunZ~ 02-19-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! (Post 727426)

Say that back but in English please

Chyeahhh!!! 02-19-2019 06:28 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 727428)
Say that back but in English please

I'm seeing that you're having trouble with the brushoff, or at least comprehending it. I'm not sure as to which it is but in any event here is my 3rd and final attempt:

"Hey awesome guy! I appreciate your response but I'm sorta kinda in a way done responding to you. Have a great day"

Chyeahhh!!! 02-19-2019 06:30 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 727427)
disclaimer- don't look at it for what it actually is, pretend its magic instead. -disclaimer

nah, the disclaimer was for folks who would look at this as a camera, video, buffering, pixelation issue. I tried to do some legwork beforehand. Not trying to tell people how to view the video, but in what aspect the video is being presented.

~RustyGunZ~ 02-19-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! (Post 727429)
I'm seeing that you're having trouble with the brushoff, or at least comprehending it. I'm not sure as to which it is but in any event here is my 3rd and final attempt:

"Hey awesome guy! I appreciate your response but I'm sorta kinda in a way done responding to you. Have a great day"

So you admit defeat on this topic?

Execellent

Chyeahhh!!! 02-19-2019 07:05 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 727435)
So you admit defeat on this topic?

Execellent

~RustyGunZ~ 02-19-2019 07:13 PM

Ok mods close thread chyeah realized he’s a fucking moron that doesn’t have any understanding of technology, physics, or anything really

Chyeahhh!!! 02-19-2019 07:23 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 727440)
Ok mods close thread chyeah realized he’s a fucking moron that doesn’t have any understanding of technology, physics, or anything really

Dammit Knuck. You see there? You almost had it bro. You were so so close. You almost were capable of taking the independent role and not rallying for support. The goal was within reach bro. And then.....you just fumbled it lol. I've pointed this out to you before during one of your attempts at thwarting a thread of mine.

If you're going to take on that independent intellectual passive character that you superficially impose on this board you've gotta make it more subtle. Don't just cry out for assistance at the first opportunity my guy, you give yourself away too easy. It's levels.